Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unexpected benefits of punting?  (Read 9953 times)

Offline oneeyesnake

Started punting late in life. There are 2 things that I have to say that this helped me with.  Firstly, I am having the best sex that I have had...positions, services etc. Secondly, it has given me self confidence with walking around with no clothes and asking the SP for position/service I would like to try.

Offline Kenaldo

Made me more confident with women.

Made me realise that there is so much more to sex.

Helped me greatly passing my MI5 and MI6 exams!   :lol:

Offline B4bcock

Quote from: Kenaldo link=topic=323002.msg3374751#msg3374751

Helped me greatly passing my MI5 and MI6 exams!   :lol:
[/quote

Did you have to take A-Levels first??
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 12:12:17 pm by B4bcock »

Offline freeze44

Being better at lying and constructing stories to cover my punting trips. I’m not sure if this is a good or bad thing?

:thumbsup: just come naturally now!

Offline CMiller

I wouldn't say it was bad in the first place but I'd say my personal grooming is better.

I'd also say my confidence in the bedroom has improved as well.

The greatest benefit is that I no longer buy into the delusion that some people think they're worth my time playing mind games.

Offline Home Alone

Gained ultra shameless confidence e.g. when asking a WG to stick her tongue up me bum.

BUT not a skill that is transferrable to the workplace

Oh, I don't know; have you never worked in an environment where arselickers get the easier jobs/unmerited promotions, Moby?

Closest I get at work is imagining what my FEMALE colleagues would look like naked, or with their stocking clad legs spread as they squat over the photocopier.

I think I imagined stuff like that before I started punting - so probably doesn’t count. More than likely drove me to punt more.

Or get you sacked if you get too turned on!  ;)

Offline Jeremy

The greatest benefit is that I no longer buy into the delusion that some people think they're worth my time playing mind games.
This is a big one for me. Most people who think they're worth the effort - aren't.

Offline norwichfunseeker

This is a big one for me. Most people who think they're worth the effort - aren't.

As the saying goes - those that matter, dont mind - those that mind, dont matter.

Offline Noman

Seeing the layout and design of numerous flats. I got a few ideas for how to design/decorate my own place from seeing SPs’ places. More fun than going to the Ideal Home Exhibition and less likely to be surrounded by readers of the Daily Mail too.

Offline OakTree

Realising in life the only way I'm going to get varied and regular sex is to pay cash up front for it, hardly points to any benefits I can see.

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Thanks to punting I could easily be a black cab driver or a postman with my level of geographical and postcode knowledge of London.

Offline kingmg

Not wasting money on shit dates just getting down to business

Offline Comicman

Online willie loman

men see dates as a prelude to a sexual encounter, women seem to think its some sort of job interview.

Offline Vice Admiral

Surely that's pretty well the least unexpected benefit of punting? 

Offline CMiller

I'm not sure it's unexpected because I know I'm going to get my leg over.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 06:36:32 pm by CMiller »

Offline Subboy1980

:lol:
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline Straightsix

....airxactly!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 12:02:32 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline YorkshireHorny1279

Being able to quickly operate a wide variety of shower systems.

Offline JPin

Found that I'm more attracted to civvie women I wouldn't have considered in the past - mostly other ethnicities besides my usual preferences, because I've experimented a bit with punting.

All round, I'm a bit more accepting of my "perving" or preoccupation with/appreciation of the female form, whereas before I was a bit ashamed to be honest.

Offline Straightsix

All round, I'm a bit more accepting of my "perving" or preoccupation with/appreciation of the female form, whereas before I was a bit ashamed to be honest.
As if we don't already suffer demonisation from women! Embrace your sexual desire. If she's got the camel toe showing make sure you squeeze your cock while you stare.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline tergil

Offline CMiller

Holy shit! That's actually true!  :cool:

Offline threechilliman

If staying at a hotel with the wife always remember to look confused when it comes to the shower......

Offline norwichfunseeker

If staying at a hotel with the wife always remember to look confused when it comes to the shower......

And remember not to leave a pile of cash on the table on the way in.....

Offline Thephoenix

Still not mastered it after 30 years. :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CMiller

And remember not to leave a pile of cash on the table on the way in.....

Offline MrMatrix

Sexually done things I never thought I'd get the chance to do.
Made some good friends on UKP.
Feel a lot better about myself.
Shagged a lot of gorgeous girls who normally I wouldnt of had a chance with. That makes me feel G O O D. :hi:

Offline MysteryManNo.7

*Had a number of threesomes which is not something I thought I would ever do

*No longer put women on a pedestal as if they are some mysterious, incredible beings, they're just human like everyone else and not worth the bullshit of pursuing

*Feel much more confident in myself

*Ended up getting a relationship out of this but broke it off. Was still a nice experience and boosted my confidence further

*Feel better about my penis size; I know a lot of them will say you're big just because you're essentially paying them to be nice but I'd be lying if I said having more than a few WGs be unable to handle it did make me feel much happier about my size

*Figuring out correct condom sizes; I now realise I needed larger condoms as regular ones are way too tight/prone to breaking. Has made sex way more comfortable and safer for me and my partners

*Made me understand fucking someone casually and having sex with a woman who I care about and cares for me is a completely different feeling. The two just do not compare. Even if sex with a committed partner isn't as varied or fun as sex with a more attractive WG, the intensity of sleeping with a woman I have feelings for is incredible.

*Not having to put up with women's various BS and 'shit tests'. Punting frees me up to get my natural physical urges met and then focus on building up myself, my career and hobbies.

I'm sure there are many more but overall, despite costing me thousands over the years, punting has been a fantastic discovery. 

Offline sunnyj

I used to be a leech in many online forums and never contributed anything. This is the first forum where I started contributing and it helped me to do the same in other forums.  :hi:

One very important thing that I learnt from UKP is to keep forum username different from other forum or social media accounts.

Offline tynetunnel

No longer put women on a pedestal as if they are some mysterious, incredible beings, they're just human like everyone else

You plainly have never met my wife! Barely human at all and very mysterious  :rolleyes:

Offline Greenchilli

- more relaxed on dates, because I know if I don't get laid there's always the opportunity to punt afterwards

Civvies can detect desperation for sex and this is mostly off-putting for them. Also if punting combined with something like SA can change your real 'game' with ladies to new levels.

Offline sparkus

Civvies can detect desperation for sex and this is mostly off-putting for them. Also if punting combined with something like SA can change your real 'game' with ladies to new levels.

I believe this was a gag in There's Something About Mary? :D

Massively awkward if you do end up getting head and your dick's been inside a WG hours before...

Offline Jindybandy

Coming to the realisation that a woman's looks does not equate to how well she would perform in bed. That's not to say this is always true, but have punted some absolute stunners - real 10 out of 10's who have been absolute crap shags. Almost like they feel we are being blessed just to be near them so they don't need to make the effort. But then have punted more 'nice/average' looking girls who are still attractive but you wouldn't class as 'glamorous' but who have completely rocked my world and left me utterly spent and satisfied.

Offline MrMatrix

Coming to the realisation that a woman's looks does not equate to how well she would perform in bed. That's not to say this is always true, but have punted some absolute stunners - real 10 out of 10's who have been absolute crap shags. Almost like they feel we are being blessed just to be near them so they don't need to make the effort. But then have punted more 'nice/average' looking girls who are still attractive but you wouldn't class as 'glamorous' but who have completely rocked my world and left me utterly spent and satisfied.
You are so right.
Like I always say performance over looks any day. :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

Same in civvy life too.
I always had something for slightly protruding teeth or big noses. :unknown: :unknown

« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 07:05:24 am by Thephoenix »

Offline rocket88

Same in civvy life too.
I always had something for slightly protruding teeth or big noses. :unknown: :unknown

Each to their own Phoenix but I wouldn't fancy having those gnashers near my bellend! :scare:

Offline Stiltskin

Thanks to punting I could easily be a black cab driver or a postman with my level of geographical and postcode knowledge of London.

Same here, after working and punting in London for several years I had far more knowledge than I could account for. I have to play it down a bit sometimes when guiding friends around town. Without punting I'd probably only know the area around the office and the train station.

Offline simon07

Confidence in talking with pretty women in general. With the punts i have had with some amazing women - my self worth is sky high.

I look after grooming and ignore the fact my hair is thinning. 10 years ago, i made some headway with a hair transplant for the top of head and cannot be bothered to do it again. Too painful and too expensive.

Offline GenCH

Being able to spot a chubster through photos even if they try to hide it

Offline standardpostage

:)

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Its that top down shot from above their head the fatties like to take whilst making sure their chin(s) are pointing down so you cant tell how big they are.

I actually like a big unit but would prefer a front honest shot so I can determine size. If they are hiding their body or neck I'm more likely to be put off to be honest!

Offline JPin

Oh my gosh, this 100 times over! Never before have I been so astute when it comes to those clever/flattering angles and obscured shots.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Oh my gosh, this 100 times over! Never before have I been so astute when it comes to those clever/flattering angles and obscured shots.

Reference this thread.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324906.msg3384429#msg3384429

Quite an extreme length to go to cover up her size, when the other pic doesnt. Either that or she has carpeted the walls! 

Offline JPin

Reference this thread.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324906.msg3384429#msg3384429

Quite an extreme length to go to cover up her size, when the other pic doesnt. Either that or she has carpeted the walls!

It could have been a genius move! But alas...