Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MiaNaughtyXX - Whitechapel  (Read 2538 times)

Offline MeritofMirth

External Link/Members Only

Being new to this site (and mostly ignorant to its rules and regulations), I am unsure as to whether the following should be posted as a review. However, I feel it is incumbent upon me to forewarn others where possible.

I spotted MiaNaughty's profile on AdultWork. New and unreviewed I thought I would TOFTT. Her pictures at least reveal a girl very much aligned with my preferences - slim, large breasted and relatively attractive.

Last week I was off work using up the remainder of my annual leave so I decided to arrange a meet with MiaNaughty. This, however, was made impossible by her poor communication. She didn't answer phone calls but eventually responded to texts. However, communication was so patchy and it took so long to elicit any kind of response from her that I gave up and saved my cash.

The little information that I did manage to extract from her revealed that she offered one pop in 30 mins and only did OW despite advertising OWO. Perhaps someone will eventually meet with her and have a positive experience but from face value it seems she provides typically shoddy Romanian service with even worse comms.

mrhappypants

Thanks, a valid warning.  I suspect the lack of a firm booking means this is an advisory under the forum rules.  Useful in any case.  :hi:

Offline MiaBABY

• Service Provider
+447402837766

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hey, and first off all i need to say sorry for not answering my phone but maybe i was busy or depend of the situation, and i have to be explicit about my services, i offer one pop in my half hour because in my place it's not a fast **** and in my normal rates i offer normal services only.(bj protected,protected sex...) And you should come to see me once and spend some time with me, and if you find me poor in communication or other things, i will stay with you for free :)

have a wonderful day and hope to see you x

kissesssssss and hugs x

MiaNaughty xxx