Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nikki Hot Tufnell Park  (Read 3416 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Young, cute, friendly and reasonably willing but short timing, worrying hygiene and poor English means I am not going back.

Cum in mouth, French kissing, oral without, hand relief, prostate massage, spanking, uniforms for £100 per hour with no extras.

Many thanks to Marble 15 for his TOFTT and for Marco.F and Jesus_Jones for their subsequent reports.

This is neutral / negative.  I do not doubt the recent positive review.  She is however several notches below the standard set by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who worked the same flat at the same price until recently.

She starts taking calls before 10am.  I called day before and booked at 10.30 am on the day but I am pretty sure it is the maid you are dealing with.  When I tried to confirm services by text she stopped responding so I got the booking by calling.  She gives precise address by text when you are at the location.  She delivered on all services although I had to push for uniform and did not ask about A'level.

Her English is so poor it interfered with the punt.

3 min from Tufnell Park with paid parking on a side street around the corner. Basement flat with a separate entrance to a large Victorian house on a main road.  You take the black door to the left of the main entrance leading downstairs.  I was left waiting for over a minute at the front door after they answered the intercom. It is a tiny bedroom just by the door to the flat.  Noise and privacy are an issue and she is sharing with two other girls.

The picture give a reasonable idea of her looks although her hair is shorter and she has put on a little bit of weight. The verification pic is the most representative. She does indeed look like a teenager.  She is a little heavier now (particularly face). She has an attractive small bottom and slim figure, and was well presented in LBD and heels  with matching bra and pants underneath (not my request, despite reminders).  Face 7 body 7+.  I did not see her breasts.

Both showers were included in the time.  I arrived x.25 had a shower, we started x.35 and I got a time check at x.05 past the hour saying I had 10 minutes. I got less than 40 minutes.   :thumbsdown:

French kissing is OK.  I would guess she plays a submissive role well but she lacks a bit of energy.  Oral and hand skills are serviceable. Her oral is reasonable with eye contact and her hand work is OK if a bit lazy.   She met the dress request when it was clear I would leave if she did not. She was willing but not very skilled and this, together with the language barrier, limited the service.

At the end of the punt she cleaned herself with wipes only.  She also returned the towel to the peg it came from, so god knows how many punters use it before it gets a wash.

I met External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who is prettier but, from a brief interaction, appeared to have no English whatsoever.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline char45

Shame as the previous Nikki was good

Offline Kaluuu276

From the description of the venue it sounds like the same place that was used by sweet teen julia and busty dd?

Mr Happy is this correct?

mrhappypants

From the description of the venue it sounds like the same place that was used by sweet teen julia and busty dd?

Mr Happy is this correct?

No it is not.  Sweet Teen Julia and Busty Dd used a location on Br******* Road which I understand to be no longer trading.  Sweet Nikki is on J******* Road about two minutes away in the same location as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review...sorry for the bad experience...generous at neutral?....the hygiene issue is a big no no ...still many Bulgarian and Romanian girls were standing on tractor ways by the side of the road as I was travelling so no refreshing showers between punters and BB is the norm....best left alone there.......I guess they just don't get it when they come here and probably don't care as long as you pay...

ptokazii

mrhappypants

Thanks for the information.  I still nurture hopes that the previous profile holder at the same address External Link/Members Only (See my review of the original called External Link/Members Only) will return but my knowledge of how these operations work behind the scenes is very limited - do girls move around much between different pimps?

This incarnation of Nikki was oversold by her photos and somewhat bovine in her interaction with clients.  The other one on my todo list from this location External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only profile is still listed on AW but hasn't been open in six months. 

Any news on the original Nikki or Monica appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:46:23 am by mrhappypants »

ptokazii

Haven't done Nikki so don't know but Monica is currently in bulgaria, enjoying life with her boyfriend  and doesn't show any signs of comeback. she said she would be done with this business for good but who knows...

Offline MrDog

Haven't done Nikki so don't know but Monica is currently in bulgaria, enjoying life with her boyfriend  and doesn't show any signs of comeback. she said she would be done with this business for good but who knows...
Ive noticed Nikki is back as Lisa External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but never saw monica, Nikki is sharing with a 'new' bulgarian called melisa, is this monica under a new name? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ptokazii

I can confirm this "melisa" is not monica. By the look of that arm, she seems a bit porky

Monica is on my IG so I would have known first if a return to London had happened :))

mrhappypants

I can confirm this "melisa" is not monica. By the look of that arm, she seems a bit porky

Monica is on my IG so I would have known first if a return to London had happened :))

I do not understand what you mean by IG?  I am similarly hopeful of the original Monica's return.

YidArmy

I do not understand what you mean by IG?  I am similarly hopeful of the original Monica's return.

Instagram i'd guess.

Although it's a bit sad swapping social media with whores. You clearly have to be a bit desperate to to do that.

mrhappypants

Instagram i'd guess.

Although it's a bit sad swapping social media with whores. You clearly have to be a bit desperate to to do that.

You'll have guessed right that I am an old fart not knowing that.  Out of interest, can you / do you use a stage name on instagram? The poor anonymity of AW bothers me (mobile number, ISP, UKP accounts/ email addresses are difficult to keep entirely separate).  Isn't IG the next level of risk?

YidArmy

You'll have guessed right that I am an old fart not knowing that.  Out of interest, can you / do you use a stage name on instagram? The poor anonymity of AW bothers me (mobile number, ISP, UKP accounts/ email addresses are difficult to keep entirely separate).  Isn't IG the next level of risk?

Up to you, just sign up with an email address. Or you can link it to your facebook or other social media accounts. As you say it's more work to keep email addresses and accounts separate.

Offline The_Don

Back again, thanks to FCB for the upload

IMO both working in same premises
Both profiles currently written in jibirish, both Bulgarian in Milton Keynes, both profiles created same day...

Lysa.kisses
External Link/Members Only
Milton Keynes, Bulgarian, 20

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Melissa_real_xxx
Milton Keynes, Bulgarian, 19

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

reviewreader

When I saw the picture of Trump for a moment I thought mrhappypants was talking about Nikki Haley  :scare: :scare:

mrhappypants

The new profile here External Link/Members Only
 She is heavier and, with the same price and service, will struggle.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:55:25 am by mrhappypants »