Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Command - Chichester  (Read 672 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7622808) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline zarbi42

Link: External Link/Members Only

Spotted this lady's profile whilst she was in Chichester (she appears to tour all around Southern England and revisiting from time to time "for her regulars").

Called and explained what services I wanted and I was accomodated later in the day.

Cost £150/hour (and 30mins £100).

Comms

All good - arrived at the agreed location about 5 mins early and advised arrival. At the due time received full details.

Premises

A modern house, just outside the centre of Chichester, which has been converted into two flats with their own front doors. Didn't spot any neighbours although the entrance was overlooked by other properties. Glass front door, so provider was waiting upstairs, as she occupied the first floor flat. Inside directed to bedroom, which was a little small and therefore activities felt a little cramped.

Provider

Photos pretty accurate, although the hair was tied back given a more stern appearance. Profile says 41, however if it had said mid-30s I wouldn't have queried it. Excellent English with a bit of an accent.

Experience

Stacks of toys. Requested CP, anal play, strapon etc, and this was done with enthusiasm(!) The whole she was dressed as per her profile picture. It's probably fair to say she's more into sensual domination, and if you wanted something more painful, then she's probably not the one for you.

Conclusion

The service met my expectations, and she was engaging through out the time we spent together. Didn't get any "conveyor-belt" vibes whatsoever. The only slight negative is, because she tours, then the accomodation may not be totally ideal, and the equipment is more limited compared with a fixed location. Nevertheless I'd highly recommend, and will return when our travels coincide.