Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Olivia Rose - Stoke on Trent  (Read 1958 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5606771) (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wintermen

External Link/Members Only

This was a couple of months ago for a one hour GFE incall in Stoke on Trent.

Arranged over AW emails and confirmed on the day. A small bedsit fit for purpose with shower and fresh towels.

Parked in local nearby supermarket and walked up.
Little chat to get to know each other, not seen as time wasting and then the kissing started. From there it went to stripping as quickly as possible and onto the bed. We explored each others body and I managed to make her cum twice. Then it was my turn and she teased and took her time, I had to stop her several times as I came very close. On with the condom, and we had a couple of positions before I could no longer hold off.

We chatted for a bit before I was offered a shower afterwards. I personally think there was the possibility of a second round if I'd asked earlier.

To sum up, a great time, more of a GFE and good value for money (opps £160 for the hour). Will definately see again.

Offline Battlebus

She's been on my list for age, looks stunning. She looks really similar to one of my OHs mates too.... funny if it was her lol