Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Nicha Thai - Nuneaton - TOFTT?  (Read 4970 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7343222) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online JontyR

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Venue: Terraced house on the outskirts of Nuneaton. On street parking in a residential area.

Facilities: Clean bathroom, shower was mixer tap but fit for purpose. Bedroom had double bed and a fan.

Price paid: £150 for 1 hour

Services: Massage, Reverse Anal.

Comms: Rang, arranged appointment. Address details sent by text. Call when arrived to confirm house number. Let straight in. Decent English.

The girl: Definitely the girl in the pics, pretty enough. In fact the Pics on the Birchplace profile seem to be taken in the actual room I saw her in. Answered the door in a short silk robe. Nice lingerie underneath. Decent tits. If there was a neg is that the proportion of the hips might have been more rounded. Cock on the smaller side of average but it gets fully hard and was able to deliver all subsequent activities.

The Meet: After shower retired to room. Started with a massage – this is given high prominence in Adultwork Profile and did help make my selection. Delivered decently despite the bed. Started on the legs and then she moved up the body on to the bank. Here things progressed quite quickly. All activity that followed was safe.
Turned over and recommenced activities. She oiled up my cock and wanked me off to a great climax whilst taking an active role. Great stuff.
Finished with further massage. Not sure if a second round was on the cards, wasn’t fussed to be honest, probably the heat. Left a little before the hour but never felt rushed. You will want to check in advance if you want an extra round.

Apologies for lack of detail, may add more later, just thought as it appears to be a first review of the provider it was important to get something posted.

Offline faquin1

Thank you for the review. She seems lovely. :)

Offline princerico

Anyone else seen her? She's in Bristol at the moment & looks tasty.

Online JontyR

Anyone else seen her? She's in Bristol at the moment & looks tasty.
She's seemingly in a location Monday to Sunday then moves on. She was back in this region (Lichfield) last week but I was away myself so couldn't revisit.