Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty - Olina - Bayswater, Anime cosplayer?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline life_wasted

Link: External Link/Members Only

Meet and location : Sometime in August. Bayswater

Fees:  £140 one hour.

Girl: She looks pretty much like her photos on website. Mid 30s. Fake boobs which is not well done but does the job. However, body shape and size is exactly my type. She is not very slim nor very toned like gym bunny. She has enough meat on her bones but not fat. maybe voluptuous is the word I am looking for but that can be associated with "fat" which she is not. This gives her body and arse nice shape. I would rate her body and looks 9/10 similar rating to Tracy. If both her and Tracy had natural boobs of their size then they would be my 10/10!

Meet: Got to the place and she opened the door hiding behind. When I went inside, I was really taken back since she was dressed pink anime type maid uniform(see below)  with long sleeves at the back which acted like a tail. She blinked her eyes like an anime girl and kept on calling me "daddy"! I was sort of taken back and didn't know what to do as I did not ask for any of this! However she sort of grew on me and I went with the flow. We hugged and kissed and I groped her all over and she asked me to take shower.

We both took our cloths off and had shared shower and she gave a nice clean down. Then we came to the bed room and I realised, I miss the anime girl outfit. So I ask her to put it back on again!  Not sure what came over me but I asked her to turn over on my lap and started to spank her arse. This seems to have got her excited a bit so I continued to spank a bit and then figured pussy. Then fucked her from behind while she was leaning against a table. This when I like bit of meat on a women since I like to feeling of soft flesh wobbling against my groin area! Then on to the bed for more sex. We had some time left and she gave me massage and OWO but I wasn't really up for round 2 as the day was hot and I was tired!

During the massage phase, I was talking to her and she said something like "I act crazy if I am having a bad day". Was she having a bad day hence all the crazy anime girl act?

All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

// her out fit was something like this but much shorter and sexier s it exposed her thighs and boobs!
External Link/Members Only

Offline Rayray23k

Nice. I didn't know cos play was an option. Always wanted to tick that off my list.