Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MICHELLESEXY HOT MICHELLE MEXICANA TS - Kings Lynn  (Read 1195 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5607648) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline cheekymonkey

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only
I promised myself that my next punt would be a straight female (not a ts).....but then Michelle Mexicana showed up just up the road from me in Kings Lynn....
This one has always intrigued me. I love the look of her on her photo-shopped pics, but she was always in Harlow, a little too far away. I know she has just one review on here, a negative one- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=3403556 , & i've always wondered if she's really that different from her pics. I just had to find out!
This meet took place today ( 11/08/22) at 2pm. After reading the negative review again, i took a list of other available females in Kings Lynn, & was prepared to walk if she looked bad/ too masculine.
I text her at about 11am, asking if she was available this afternoon, & got a reply within 10 minutes- yes, what time would i like? 2 pm, no problem. Sent me the post code, i requested she wear sexy lingerie & stockings, 'okay love'. The location is not far from the Queen Elizabeth hospital. When my sat nav told me i'd arrived at the post code, there was a Tesco right there, so i parked in the car park. I was 10 minutes early. I text her that i'd arrived, & she promptly replied 'moment please'. Then at 2pm, she text me the house number. Very easy to find, straight there. Knocked, let straight in. Turned around to have a look at her in the well lit hallway- yes, i was happy. She was wearing sexy lingerie & stockings as requested, but with her large bolt-on tits on full display! looked horny as hell to me! She had made a proper effort with the make up, too.
Shown into room, asked me to wash my hands, no problem. Room & small bathroom all clean & tidy, & she is happy, friendly & smiley. The temperature outside was 30c, but the room was cool- north facing with the curtains closed & a fan going. Paid £100 for 30 mins. I strip naked, she beckons me onto the bed. I start by feeling those large tits, & sucking the lovely nipples. Now, the tits are proper hard, hardest i've ever felt! Think she went a tad too big with them. But they look great, & with proper nipples. Anyway, i like big fake tits, big lips & all other such enhancements. I sucked her cock- it's not long, about 5 inches, 6 at best, but very thick towards the base. I wouldn't want that one up me really. Oh, & it's one of those where the foreskin doesn't fully retract. But immaculate hygiene, no smell anywhere, just some light perfume. We 69- she performed good enthusiastic OWO. As i did on her. I asked if i could rim her, she politely declined, saying she doesn't do that, it's dirty. Fair enough. After a while, i ask if we can kiss, she says ok. Starts off light, but then goes to dfk once she's feeling more horny, & you push your tongue into her mouth. She stayed very hard the entire meet.
I took to sucking & wanking her again, & i said she can cum in my mouth if she likes, she said she didn't think she could, but i gave it a good try. After some more dfk & groping, I asked if i could fuck her. She got a condom on my fella, lubed herself, got into missionary & guided me in, putting her feet on my shoulders & asking me to wank her while i fucked her. I happily obliged. As usual, i didn't last too long- maybe a minute tops, but probably more like 30 seconds. She really seemed to enjoy it though, &  the whole meet seemed very passionate. After i came, she removed the condom, & cleaned me up. Then, she asked me to lay back down next to her, & snog her & suck her tits while she wanked. Again, i happily did as requested. After a minute, she came a decent amount. I guess we all wank our own cocks the best.  I think she wanted me to lap it up, but once i've shot my bolt, i don't feel horny enough for such things. I asked her if she'd come again today, she said this was her third cum already today! Wow, & it was still a good amount. She must be like a cum factory.
She then cleaned herself up, & started chatting. There was no rush at all for me to leave, she seemed really happy & wanted to chat. She told me Michelle is actually her real name, & proved it with a cash transfer receipt! I was there 28 minutes total.
Michelle is probably not the most convincing ts out there, & i think is more like 35. On her aw pics, the very first one is the best likeness. But she really does have a great body, with nice thick theighs. About 5 feet 7 inches or so.
With reference to the negative review- he mentions wrinkly hands- they looked fine to me. He says about 2 plasters, on her neck & near her mouth- didn't see any, just a small red tattoo on her neck, & a sexy piercing near her mouth. I would defo see again. Great easy punt from start to finish.
Oh, she's in Great Yarmouth next week, so if you're on the beach & the wife & kids are driving you crazy, tell them you're going for a little walk, go see Michelle, & you'll feel a whole lot better when you return. Any questions, fire away.