Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - Wolverhampton - VivaStreet Asian Bait & Switch  (Read 900 times)

Offline 2ne1

External Link/Members Only

Service: OWO, BJ, FS
Cost: £40 15mins
Number: 07544 927126 - Incase the advert gets deleted/changed

Feeling horny and bored I checked on viva street and adultwork for any potential punts. I have a thing for east asian girls so i was looking for one. Saw on viva street an advertisement  for a "Korean Girl" the advertisement has now changed but the number is the same. Out of Bordem and curiosity I decided to text the number shown. I was told 15 mins blowjob owo was £40 i thought that's within my price range and was sent the address. Her English was decent and it was easy to communicate via text.

I was about 5 min walk away from the address at the time so i decided to see what the switch would be is the "bait and Switch." Since i know these profiles are always fake curiosity got the better of me.

I turn up to the apartments and call to receive the door number. The girl who answered has a heavy chinese accent (as expected) I get buzzed in and walked up the stairs to the apartment.
The door opens and to my surprise a tall East Asian man is standing there, at this point i'm thinking what the fuck have I gotten my self into  :scare: I begin to walk away saying im not interested but he says there is a girl here stay. So I stay and wait a safe distance from the door. A small asian girl pops her head around the corner. I would say she is early thirties cute face. I prob would have booked her anyway if she was not putting up a fake profile.
I think fuck it and walk into the room with the girl. The guy who is obviously her pimp goes into a separate room

Now I say i booked 15 mins blowjob OWO for £40. She is looking at me really confused like she was not talking to me on text about this 15 mins ago. I now assume the pimp manages the text messages because the English in the text messages was 1000x better than this girl's. She keeps saying "Suck no condom £50, Finish mouth £70" Im thinking fuck this and say I only have £40 and will be leaving if you don't do OWO. As i begin to leave she says "ok ok £40" I pay her the money and she leaves to what assume is to hand the money over to the pimp

I undress and we get to business. She undresses and reveals a disappointing body underneath the lingerie and baby doll she had on. she had the typical slightly chubby middle aged East Asian woman body. I lie down on the mattress and she goes to town on my dick. She is sucking really fast and aggressively, While some others might like this, this is completely opposite of what i like, when receiving blowjobs the slower and more sensual the better. Due to the language barrier coaching her on how I wanted it was tough. about 5 mins in she said time for sex and i shut her down and said no blowjob only. You should have seen the look of shock on her face :lol: its like we did not just agree on blowjob only 5 mins ago, anyway after  repeating what was said earlier she agreed to continue.
I used my hand to show her how I wanted the blowjob and her technique improved enough for my to get off.
I get dressed and have a quick 2 min chat with her, I asked her where she was from and she said Japan. This was hilarious to me as her profile said korean and her pimp spoke Chinese to her. I didn't press the issue and got fully dressed. As i exited the pimp asked if i had a good time I quickly answered yes and fast walked my way out of that apartment.

In conclusion you should probably avoid the Fake vivastreet adverts  :hi:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 04:49:15 pm by 2ne1 »

Offline Villain79

Think I've only ever seen the English girls adverts on viva that are genuine. Very rare any of the foreign ones are not bait n switch and 99% of the time you are speaking to the pimp/madam

Offline Dashing

[...]

Number: 07544 927126 - Incase the advert gets deleted/changed

[...]
In conclusion you should probably avoid the Fake vivastreet adverts  :hi:

Thanks for review, OP  :thumbsup:.

Just adding to your intel/warning: VS poster 'Vivastreet-143225975' (External Link/Members Only) currently has a second ad up for central Wolverhampton. May or may not be same location but different number.

07745 571917
+447745571917

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:55:23 pm by Dashing »

Offline 2ne1

Think I've only ever seen the English girls adverts on viva that are genuine. Very rare any of the foreign ones are not bait n switch and 99% of the time you are speaking to the pimp/madam

Yeah never tried any of the foreigners on there before this review. Now i know to stay away  :drinks: