Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A level (That actually provide this service and how well)  (Read 959 times)

DickemD

Looking to discover which girls are actually putting out, so many adds are deceiving and I’ve had to walk out oon a few stubborn females. Can anyone offer any suggestions. In and around Waltham Forest preferably but anywhere in London/Essex is good?   :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Looking to discover which girls are actually putting out, so many adds are deceiving and I’ve had to walk out oon a few stubborn females. Can anyone offer any suggestions. In and around Waltham Forest preferably but anywhere in London/Essex is good?   :dash:
If you’ve had to walk out then please contribute with some reviews. That way, other punters don’t waste their money. This forum appreciates givers before takers  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only.  I have had anal from this girl she likes it gentle.  Costs £20 extra.