Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Chav/Emo types in London  (Read 1381 times)

Love2taste

Hey all

Anyone got any recommendations for young chav or emo looking girls?

Im after a girl like this External Link/Members Only but she has a bad rep so im on the fence.

Thanks for any profiles guys and have a great weekend.

Online Jonestown

Nine posts in nearly five years, most of them asking for information - you have a good weekend too.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hey all

Anyone got any recommendations for young chav or emo looking girls?

Im after a girl like this External Link/Members Only but she has a bad rep so im on the fence.

Thanks for any profiles guys and have a great weekend.

I really hope that no one helps you out at all. You have not contributed at all to this site and expect people to help you!!!!

What makes you so special that others should do all the work for you?

Love2taste

Firstly i didnt ask for help , i asked for recommendations.

Secondly i dont use the site often , have never needed to. Just remembered i even had an account this weekend.

Thirdly contribute what? Reviews? I dont have time to write anywhere near what constitutes as a good review on here. I was going to start using these forums more often now that ill be punting alot more but the site clearly needs alot more then what im willing to offer. Contribute witty nark remarks for no reason? 100% dont have time for that.

Finally , i speak when spoken to in real life and follow the same suit online. My opinion means little when compared to what other dedicated and helpful users on here provide. Thats fact and common sense.

I asked for recommendations , if someone gave me any i would simply say thank you and move on.

As this site clearly needs people to contribute often then thats fine and understandable, I dont have time for that so ill happily move on.

Offline magnetico

I dont have time to write anywhere near what constitutes as a good review
...but writes a 1000 words rant  :dash:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Secondly i dont use the site often , have never needed to. Just remembered i even had an account this weekend.

Thirdly contribute what? Reviews? I dont have time to write anywhere near what constitutes as a good review on here. I was going to start using these forums more often now that ill be punting alot more but the site clearly needs alot more then what im willing to offer. Contribute witty nark remarks for no reason? 100% dont have time for that.

Finally , i speak when spoken to in real life and follow the same suit online. My opinion means little when compared to what other dedicated and helpful users on here provide. Thats fact and common sense.

I asked for recommendations , if someone gave me any i would simply say thank you and move on.

As this site clearly needs people to contribute often then thats fine and understandable, I dont have time for that so ill happily move on.

I appreciate your concise reply.

Goodbye and thanks for your valuable input

Online Cunning Punt

You're not asking for help, you're asking for recommendations?!  :wacko:

What bollocks. By asking for recommendations, you are asking other members on here to help you out.

It really is irritating people saying they "don't have time" to write reviews. There are plenty of people on here with busy lives - busier than yours - who do write reviews.

People who say they don't have time to do something or are too busy aren't; they are just badly organised and couldn't give a shit about anyone else to make the effort.

As has already been said, in the time it took you to write that ridiculous, patronising post, you could have written a short review of a WG that would have helped other punters.

But you didn't.

Offline RAJEC

Offline MisterMr

Total prick.... hope no-one helps him out

timteboom

Try lolapetite she’s that type. Saw her and was great albeit limited set of services