Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh.tattoosophie  (Read 474 times)

Offline Mr Girth

Sophie is well reviewed on here. Seems to work in Newport, Bristol, Swindon and London. My post relates to London so posting it here.

She's been on my hot list for months, but I've always found impossible to book. Profile states you have to call. Texts will be ignored. I've tried calling her five or sixe times (different days of the week and different times) when she was in London, but could never speak to her.

Then recently I got through one lunchtime. I enquired about a booking. Have to say she sounded very friendly and chatty. I was looking forward to seeing her.

But a comment somewhere within the reviews on here made me ask if size is ever an issue? I explained I'm a little larger than some guys. She hesitated and said that could be a problem and she didn't want to meet someone who could "break her". So we reluctantly agreed not to meet.

I was disappointed not to get to meet her, especially as she was easy to chat to. But better to know in advance than to arrive and for size to become an issue I guess.

Onwards and upwards!