Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily cute young English, Lincoln  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

Any Of you gents know anything about this girl.
Could be TGTBT.
External Link/Members Only

Online Charliehutton

Any Of you gents know anything about this girl.
Could be TGTBT.

Really, James? If they're the three most flattering photos she's got, you're taking a hell of a risk.

Offline themightyimp

Well it's an 0700 number for a start so I'm calling BS
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

From same advert.

Fay:
07908 984044
+447908984044

Offline themightyimp

How did you get that CT?? I can't see this numbers. Then again I am registered blind. Or was that deaf? I can't remember anymore....

Online chandlerhandler

How did you get that CT?? I can't see this numbers. Then again I am registered blind. Or was that deaf? I can't remember anymore....

Just under the title on the advert, it says 'posted by' click on that & it reveals more info about the poster & other adverts in their name

Offline Jamesbattersea

I know what you mean cos i thought the same at first but those 0700 numbers are vivastreet secure numbers that are charged at normal rate. I thought i 'd been coned once before then the girl explained. i looked it up on  VS and it's true.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Just under the title on the advert, it says 'posted by' click on that & it reveals more info about the poster & other adverts in their name

It won't click? Do you have to do it on a PC cos it won't work on my phone!?

Offline gbyld87

Doesn't work on the mobile version

Offline Jamesbattersea

Her profile has gone now.
I messaged her for a couple of days in advance but no reply.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Her profile has gone now.
I messaged her for a couple of days in advance but no reply.

Her VS Advert is still there

VS Profile, active since May 2019

Offline Jamesbattersea

The curiosity got the better of me and i decided to TOFTT.
I'll write a proper review in the next few days when i get time but in short it was a positive, around 25 yo, pretty face slightly ruined by lots of piercings but if you look past that she's nice, curvy but not fat body (the way i like them), nice person easy to chat to, no clock watching, seems to be enjoying the sex. So game on!!!

Offline themightyimp

James,

Where abouts in Lincoln is she located please?

Ta

Offline Jamesbattersea

James,

Where abouts in Lincoln is she located please?

Ta

Monks Road Area

Offline dj_486

Thanks James. I'm trying to get something sorted for when i'm in lincoln if i've nothing booked might give her a try on the day.

Offline themightyimp

I made contact with her and she gave me a really detailed list of do's and don'ts and an even longer list of extras - worse than a BMW garage FFS!  Would be worried meeting as wouldn't know what extras I'd rack up....

Offline Jamesbattersea

I made contact with her and she gave me a really detailed list of do's and don'ts and an even longer list of extras - worse than a BMW garage FFS!  Would be worried meeting as wouldn't know what extras I'd rack up....

Yeah! the worst part was the extras list!! Things like RO are a weird extra cos it's something she really seemed to enjoy. But the do's and don'ts list i like, all girls should have one cos at least you know what's what and can decide if you want to carry on with the booking or not and you don't have disagreements once into your session cos you want something not on the menu!

If i were you i'd just say what you want when booking then you'll know what the cost is.
I had 45 mins plus RO that came to 120 but was there 1 hour by the time i left, she wasn't a clock watcher!