Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Travel Pussy! Yes you WGs better get looking for another career!  (Read 2079 times)

Tallboy2

Purchased this in Germany! I will save thousands of pounds!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

DogFace36

Offline Brazilian Martian

Surely sticking your dick in a silicone hole can't feel as good as the real thing :hi:

Tallboy2

Surely sticking your dick in a silicone hole can't feel as good as the real thing :hi:
Have you tried it?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah but it's still got more passion than a Romanian  :hi:

Have you tried it?

Nope IMHO it seems rather pathetic to do that I have female friends with benefits and I punt so I dnt need this and would never turn to this sort of thing

Yeah but it's still got more passion than a Romanian  :hi:
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: you're probably right on that one

Offline Moresomes

Could you not buy a matching "travel arse" just in case you fancy a bit of back door action?

Offline Moresomes

This what you are looking for?

That'll do nicely. Now, How about a set of travel lips and gums for a nice bit of 69?

londinium

I tried one of these Cyberskin Realistic Vibrating Pussy (and Ass) for a few weeks.

It looked and felt real good, I specifically got it as it reminded me of a girls ass who I'd been fucking just prior for several months

The novelty wore off after a few weeks.

- Didn't like cleaning it
- Was concerned it'd get seen by someone else, never live that down  :scare:

Fucking a real cunt for me is as much mental as physical, fucking this thing the mental aspect was not there or perhaps negative.
The ass was tighter then the cunt.

Returned for a full refund, after a wipe down!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 08:26:11 pm by londinium »

Tallboy2

This is a joke. Some of you are as stiff as my cock

LL

Is it better than a fleshlight?!
That kept me entertained for a couple of months.  It didn't stop my desire to punt though - fuelled it if anything!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Got me thinking about DIY alternatives, anyone else remember the scene in Rab C Nesbitt where Jamesie buys a melon to stick his dick in, may be a cheaper option?

Seems to be the opening scene from about 20 seconds up to 1 min 30 or so
External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

Purchased this in Germany! I will save thousands of pounds!!!

Video on the qualities of this product  :D (apparently you have to fill it up with water) and you can purchase it on vending machines in German petrol stations)

Tallboy2

Video on the qualities of this product  :D (apparently you have to fill it up with water) and you can purchase it on vending machines in German petrol stations)
Yes yes yes
Got it from a service station at a Deutche Autobahn.
Sehr sehr gut.
I might get it back from my neighbour now!!

Offline mrpetersir

If you buy some water wins you get 2 for the price of one.
Banned reason: Insignificant lurker / leech
Banned by: daviemac