Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Worst FR Challenge  (Read 1043 times)

Gordo987

I've seen some really useless FRs on AW, and we've all felt pissed off with the stupid fuckers who put shit like 'a gentleman never tells', but this one:

External Link/Members Only

really takes the biscuit. Has anyone seen anything as bad, or even worse?  :thumbsdown:

dilettante

I always think, "Why did you fucking bother? - nobody ASKED you to do a FR ..."

raylondoner

The word "cunt" springs to mind
 :dash:

Offline DiscoStu

Sorry couldn't read the report after drooling so much on the picture. I wish she could pay a quick visit to good old London  :crazy:

Offline restless_native

Sorry couldn't read the report after drooling so much on the picture. I wish she could pay a quick visit to good old London  :crazy:

I wouldn't bother. She has something of a reputation for being in imminent danger of disappearing up her own arse.

Goofy85

If you look at her tours tab, she is.

Offline dboy74

What a complete pair of cunts both punter and prossie!!

Offline restless_native

Her "gentlemans guide" tab alone is enough to put me off.

I don't think it would be possible for any woman to sound like she was more full of herself.

James999

I always think, "Why did you fucking bother? - nobody ASKED you to do a FR ..."

Perhaps she asked him to do it  :thumbsdown:

raylondoner

She must have been well-pleased with the content then!

James999

Well his other FR's on other girls are written properly, perhaps he thought Indian Amira was shit and if she nagged him to do a FR it was his way of warning others  :unknown:

She's unlikely to read it anyway as her heads clearly firmly wegded up her own arse  :sarcastic:

She looks a lot older than her profile age of 24, the pictures are very heavily photoshopped but like many who are not good with photoshop they didn't do the hands, and they look like the hands of someone nearer 42 than 24, perhaps she got the numbers round the wrong way  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:55:56 pm by James999 »

Ben4454

I would never book this prossie. Just look at the gentlemans tab' - all about how to pleasure her and she doesn't even consider that we are paying her for a service not the other way around.

She thinks shes doing the world a service by being a prossie - No love - you're just not good at anything else.

She does a great job at putting customers off though. This is a good layout for what NOT to do girls.

I think she needs to become a bit sexier to match that ego though.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:09:01 pm by Ben4454 »

James999

I would never book this prossie. Just look at the gentlemans tab' -

Reading her gentlemans tab gives the impression she likes to waste time & do as little work as possible during a meet, as for getting rid of a used condom being a blokes job, where did she get that from in the UK it's the girls responsibility, and some pro$$ies like to save them up and sell them to collectors    :music:

Gordo987

She's touring London now :hi: