Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No reviews !  (Read 2292 times)

Offline smiths

How are they actually doing nowadays, do they get any reviews / posts, is the site still going even  :unknown:

Be good to see some head to head stats compared to UKP / UKE  :music:

No idea but last time I looked it had had a 90s looking software downgrade, it was awful and clunky. It also no longer had a list of members online like UKP does, funny that just as though they didn't want people to know how many or few posters were on their. And the new members info was gone. When I looked it was basically Chloe Kisses posting to herself trying to keep it going by the look of it. :D :lol:

Offline mr.bluesky

Your reviews are like short novels -------------- that's why.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I Don't mind long reviews ,short reviews or any sort of review as long as it helps the reader know a good punt , bad punt or average punt.
Every review helps.

Offline cueball

I don't need to massage my ego by sharing my experiences. I could keep them to myself couldn't I.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Oh no  :sarcastic: it's time to dig out a pic  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

Love the reviews, love the site, love the freedom to be honest.

Its become my breakfast read every morning  :)

Wish I found this place earlier

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline cigano8

My present regular is not a wg in  the normal sense - she has a normal full time job and I`m her only client, so there would there be no point in my doing a review as she has no website or Profile anywhere and no `working` name and no wish for other clients, and I know that her visits will only continue until she can afford to do without my contributions.

Things prossies say?

I wonder how many other punters she's told that to...