Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AngelLory - Fulham area  (Read 1224 times)

43 review(s) for angellory (35 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Latinoking

Angel Lory - Fulham - link to AW profile External Link/Members Only

80mins - £80 + £20 for CIM

Looks: 8/10
Service 8/10

Texted Angellory yesterday to arrange a meet. we confirmed time and dates for the next day since she was booked for the time i wanted to see her so meet up with her the next day after i clocked out from work.

Venue: 7 minutes walk from the station open public road not something id consider discreet at all

I completely walked past it the first time and texted her once i knew i was near the area, texted me her door number and location in a prompt text  :thumbsup: no waiting around outside which was good.

Got inside with the usual girl behind door technique before being greeted with a smile by Angellory and confirmed what services i would like. GFE with CIM for £100 got asked  to dropped my shoes off by the front door, fair enough.

got lead upstairs to the bedroom. got offered a shower which i obliged to (cause damn this heat did not make the underground travel fun  :lol:)

The Girl: lory is a cute petite blonde lass with extensions and false eyelashes  with some tattoos, fake boobs (which are not over the top) Real curvy ass (she made a joke about her ass ,being proud of her booty since it was natural :D)

The Punt:
after having a quick rinse we just went straight onto the bed with some light french kissing as she slowly position herself down towards my cock. solid owo bj then followed, definitely not a Deepthroat queen by any means but her technique was enjoyable none the less. after around 8 mins of owo we moved on to cow girl , doggy , missonary and finally ending things with a CIM BJ, she did warn me to at least let her know when i was close so shes ready for it n doesnt go down her throat  :lol:

Would i return, Yes, shes a cute petite blonde who actually made me CIM without Deepthroating so being a oral lover id happily make another visit, altho she wont be my no.1 choice only cause of the distance to travel would somewhat be a pain depending on my work shifts.

Offline thecat250

Thanks for the review

80 minutes for £100 is that a typo?

Offline Latinoking

Errrrmmmmm very much so I didn't even realize the typo it was a 30mins meet fyi

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. She's been on the HL for a while but I've been less keen since she upped her rates (hour used to be £100, now £120).