Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lomi lomi massage hull  (Read 5708 times)

Offline hullad

No I prefer full on sex not 50 mins of massage and the five mins if ham shank.

I know her price and hour with HE £45 90 minutes £60 you get to feel her 40+ year old enhanced tits abd rub oil into ger thonged arse  ...

There you go fill your boots

Offline poleman

Had it from a huge breasted Polish girl in Bradford a few years back

Offline donnybob

I used to see her every couple of weeks when I lived in Hull

It is massage, nothing else is on offer, She pulls the towel covering tight into the crack of your ass and i though promising, but thats so she can massage your bum cheeks

I did get a huge stiffy and she ignored it, next booking i mentioned it and she said yes its natural, I asked would she massage it as well and was told very firmly no

Offline hullad

It is massage, nothing else is on offer, She pulls the towel covering tight into the crack of your ass and i though promising, but thats so she can massage your bum cheeks

I did get a huge stiffy and she ignored it, next booking i mentioned it and she said yes its natural, I asked would she massage it as well and was told very firmly no

Your right got the massagers mixed up and my previous post on this thread refer to Sarah, blonde , late 40s, enhanced nice tits, tidy body, not a looker is what I have heard.

May try her out

External Link/Members Only

Offline Massage fan

Messaged her couple of days ago. She now does Happy ending

Offline donnybob

Messaged her couple of days ago. She now does Happy ending
[/quote

Typical, now i've moved, but I do go back to Hull every now and then, could you report on the HE when you get one from her

Offline donnybob

Has anyone seen her recently and can confirm she does HE

Offline Massage fan

Visited last week.  Asked for 90 mins including happy ending. Asked if I wanted a towe , I declined and she said that's fine  Fantastic massage. Touches the old fella a couple of times during the massage.  Great HE.  Exploded big style before she cleaned me up

Offline donnybob

Visited last week.  Asked for 90 mins including happy ending. Asked if I wanted a towe , I declined and she said that's fine  Fantastic massage. Touches the old fella a couple of times during the massage.  Great HE.  Exploded big style before she cleaned me up

Thats great I must have seen her 5 or6 times when I lived in Hull, I must go back as she never did HE then

Offline Massage fan

Booked for a revisit on Saturday   Can't wait

Offline danno2

Anyone got a link for the woman we are talking about.
Non seem to work

Offline donnybob

How much was it for the 90 minutes and was HE extra?

Offline Massage fan

Offline Massage fan

Her link isn’t working  anymore.  She is still working her phone no is ‭07766 885728‬.  She works 7 days 9-7.  Visited a week or so ago.  The HE was epic.  I came a bucket load. 

Offline Massage fan

She does a special offer.  2 hours plus HE only £60.   

Offline donnybob

She does a special offer.  2 hours plus HE only £60.
[/quote

It's at least 2 years if not 3 when I last saw her, does she allow any touching now?

Offline Massage fan

No she doesn’t. Shame really

Offline chandlerhandler

Can anyone give a description of this lady please, in that area this week & may nip in.

Offline DommyH7771

Had it from a huge breasted Polish girl in Bradford a few years back

Any chance of a review then?  Give something back to the site???