Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Nightmare!  (Read 1050 times)

Tallboy2

Just remembered a nightmare I had last night.
Cueball started kissing me!
I know what he looks like now
Skinny, glasses with metal rims, beard and tash with very soft lips.
Sorta liked it in a way.
Didn't pay me any money though. 
Strange!

mediumjoe

Have you been on the magic mushrooms again Tallboy?
 Sounds  terrifying !          I have always pictured him to be a little bit portly and clean shaven , yours sounds a bit like Jerremy Corbin!  And that's even more terrifying .  Joe

Offline cueball

I had a nightmare too... reading tb's op.... he'll want to bb me next  :scare:

Fwiw... they're metal look frames... they're actually plastic  :sarcastic:

vw

I had a nightmare too... reading tb's op.... he'll want to bb me next  :scare:

Fwiw... they're metal look frames... they're actually plastic  :sarcastic:

Expect he would like to kiss you while your shitting before work ?   :vomit:

Offline cueball

Expect he would like to kiss you while your shitting before work ?   :vomit:

In hadn't realised... is he a poo man?..... not my thing that but if he wants to buy a butty box full then we can use paypal and royal male  :sarcastic:

vw

In hadn't realised... is he a poo man?..... not my thing that but if he wants to buy a butty box full then we can use paypal and royal male  :sarcastic:

Think he just like kissing people when they feel vulnerable when shitting rather than the black pudding its self.   :sarcastic:

Offline cueball

Think he just like kissing people when they feel vulnerable when shitting rather than the black pudding its self.   :sarcastic:

Aaah... he wants a vulnerable pooper.... he'd have been a brave man to join me in the bathroom this morning... it were toxic  :D

Send me the butty box tb.... You can pretend it's a bowl of chili as you tuck in with gusto  :vomit:

vw

Aaah... he wants a vulnerable pooper.... he'd have been a brave man to join me in the bathroom this morning... it were toxic  :D

Send me the butty box tb.... You can pretend it's a bowl of chili as you tuck in with gusto  :vomit:

Maybe mix it with some TCM sauce before you curl it into the butty box.   :scare:

Offline cueball

Maybe mix it with some TCM sauce before you curl it into the butty box.   :scare:

Good idea, it'll put hairs on his chest and make him stand out in a crowd  :sarcastic: just what the doctor ordered....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Tallboy2

Ha ha
Let's leave TCM outhe of this - he is too kinky for me.
How did a kiss turn into me eating poo anyway?

I had lots of coffee before bed last night and used matches to proper my eyelids open. I just couldn't go through it again. No offence CB sure you're a lovely guy, I just like my men with a bit more meat on their bones - a BBM 

Offline cueball

I just like my men

I've noticed quite a bit of gay way on the yorkshire boards lately, you want to kiss fat men, fishy wants bumming etc etc..... is this the new Yorkshire mantra?  :lol:

Every cloud has a silver lining though.... more lasses for us straight lads  :sarcastic:

Fear not fairies.... the lancashire lads still know how to podge those unsatisfied yorkshire strumpets  :sarcastic:

Tallboy2

I've noticed quite a bit of gay way on the yorkshire boards lately, you want to kiss fat men, fishy wants bumming etc etc..... is this the new Yorkshire mantra?  :lol:

Every cloud has a silver lining though.... more lasses for us straight lads  :sarcastic:

Fear not fairies.... the lancashire lads still know how to podge those unsatisfied yorkshire strumpets  :sarcastic:
TCM?

Just shut up and kiss me CB :lol:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:47:24 am by Tallboy2 »

Offline cueball

Just shut up and kiss me CB :lol:

You wouldn't like it anyway.... You only like fatties  :sarcastic:

Besides.... I don't go for tall birds.... I'll bet you look a (f)right site in your frock  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

......fishy wants bumming.....

Nowt wrong with a good bumming MrCB.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It's even better when the one that's doing the bumming is a FAF blonde that's got my cock in her gob.  :yahoo: :yahoo: