Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: streetscene  (Read 5206 times)

deuce14

By all means take this down Adam if need be, if it breaches any site rules, no problem....

But does anyone here ever pickup prozzies from RLDs? I must confess on occasion I have. Two of the towns I visit have RLDs. I can't be the only one I hope!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not worth the risk. With the advent of ANPR, would you want the plod to turn up at your house out of the blue and question you as to what you were doing in a RLD area of another City? Worst still if you were driving a company car  :scare:

You could be named and shamed in the local press.

Add to that the fact that most WGs work either in Parlours or have an advert or a profile on the net, leaving only the despearate, druggies standing at street corners.

deuce14

But in smaller towns I don't think the anpr etc is prevalent, and things like that are never ever in the papers in Lincolnshire. I'm not trying to justify things I just wonder if its a big deal in the backwaters

Offline Jimmyredcab

But does anyone here ever pickup prozzies from RLDs?

I did, over a 15 year period, but that was before the internet, simply not worth the risk now, a conviction would put me out of work ------ also you will only find lowlife on the streets now.

Offline NIK

I have a couple of times in the dim and distant past, however never would I again in a million years.

By all means it should be allowed to be discussed, but, like bareback, it shouldn't be encouraged or condoned. Apart from the obvious risks and dangers I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to risk it with all the available alternatives these days.

Offline smiths

By all means take this down Adam if need be, if it breaches any site rules, no problem....

But does anyone here ever pickup prozzies from RLDs? I must confess on occasion I have. Two of the towns I visit have RLDs. I can't be the only one I hope!

Not for me, FAR FAR to risky a way to punt. Getting nicked, catching a STI off the skanks that are street WGs, Sergei or Kevin robbing you if not the WG herself. I see no upside to it.

Offline anyfucker

I wouldn't do it but can see that the risk appeals to some people, remember hugh grant picking up some low life prossie in the states and getting busted when it would have been easy for him as a well known actor to link up with a civvie.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to risk it with all the available alternatives these days.

Street punting was the best years of my punting "career", no doubt about that but without the internet my options were very limited, I loved the "thrill of the hunt" and would sometimes spend 2 hours of more cruising a red light area, never got robbed and never got nicked but in those days CCTV was not used on the streets.   :hi:

Offline Dogfather

Do you want the thrill (lottery) of what you can find or want car sex?

If you build up some trust with a WG you might get scenarios. I've been offered car sex so am going to give that a go to bring back some old memories! Maybe pick her up from a corner or something to expand on it? Any imagination tips out there would be gladly received.  :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Do you want the thrill (lottery) of what you can find or want car sex?

It was the thrill of searching, car sex wasn't the appeal, in fact when I used the Kings Cross area I would sometimes get a short time room for £10.   :hi:

Offline CBPaul

But in smaller towns I don't think the anpr etc is prevalent, and things like that are never ever in the papers in Lincolnshire. I'm not trying to justify things I just wonder if its a big deal in the backwaters

Don't kid yourself.

I started my punting career with street punts and back in the early 90's it was good, some druggie mingers but some very tasty girls too. I lost count of how many years ago but the grand total was lots and lots from RLDs all over the South East. The alternative was picking a number out of the local paper and 90% of those were shit - people think AW is bad  :D. Or a range of grotty parlours. SGs were the easy option. 

Things have changed though. In the RLDs I frequented more prossies were junkies and in one or two things drifted more into residential areas. The locals didn't like it (don't blame them) the press gave it salacious headlines and printed exaggerated shite and local councilors with not much better to do vowed to clear the streets. Pretty hollow by the way since they were totally clueless as to what went on.

Back in the 90's we had the advent of CCTV (easy enough to avoid the static cameras) and the odd police operation which ended in a bollocking and being told to piss off and not come back, or else.

The events in Ipswich changed everything though. Back then I still had the odd street punt but not many. Authorities made far more concerted efforts. Don't think for one minute that a backwater is immune to the odd clampdown. These days if you are caught you are fucked and don't think you're careful or clever enough to avoid mobile CCTV, ANPR and covert police operations. I had a close call years ago and haven't been back since. They also don't advertise their operations in the local rag, I'd say 1 in 100 operations were making the local paper when I stopped and that was only to show that the authorities were doing something proactive after another incident.

Legal stuff aside, having punted mainly via AW for quite a while now I have no desire what so ever to return to street meat. Even the worst punt from AW is a hundred time better than a 15 minute 40 quid shag with a strung out junkie on the back seat. If you're lucky she'll go after you are done so that she can see her dealer. If you are unlucky you give her a lift back, doubling you chances of getting caught with a known street prossie.

All boils down to how much you have to lose.

Offline davenotts

That's how I first started, one August Bank Holiday Monday in the distant past. It was £10 in the car or £15 inside and I agree with Jimmy it was the thrill of the search and looking what was on offer.

That was until the police started to put undercover women officers and un-marked cars on the streets to catch everyone, that was the time for me to stop.

deuce14

Thanks for the responses. Really appreciated and informed responses. In Hull there is a concerted effort by police to enforce this. In Scunthorpe or Grimsby however. Family friend is a copper there (same force, different divisions) and says they do not have resources allocated to this. Only keeps lookout for a few known people who attack the girls.

I know it's risky but no one seems to get stopped. And aye they are skanks by sometimes I want to ram it in a skank. Sex is still available for 15 quid this way

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know it's risky but no one seems to get stopped. And aye they are skanks by sometimes I want to ram it in a skank. Sex is still available for 15 quid this way

Oh Dear.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

deuce14

Oh Dear.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Come on JRC sometimes skanks are fun. What better pleasure is there than ramming a malnourished smack head?! ;)

RandyF

Yeah It's the prices that are the (only) attraction the street scene holds nowadays.  Given the condition of many of the street whores, £15 is top of the line. But, honestly are some of those girls really going to refuse a fiver for anything...??

Guys on the giro need to punt too.  :hi:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:52:49 am by RandyF »

yorkshire123

Come on JRC sometimes skanks are fun. What better pleasure is there than ramming a malnourished smack head?! ;)

I see every post is getting more & more controversial, bullshitter or attention seeker?
Bullshitter for me  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

I see every post is getting more & more controversial, bullshitter or attention seeker?
Bullshitter for me  :hi:

Bullshitter, fantasist, bored on summer holidays, out for a few inflammatory remarks  :unknown:

Not that it makes any difference, all a waste of space.

Offline punk

going back on topic i salute you guys who did the street scene but for me it was always a bit ....suspect. :hi:

VWE_Super Guy

Street scene is madness nowadays. In edinburgh there used to be a thriving rld, always busy and reasonably safe as it was tolerated by the police. It worked well. I shudder to think I used the rld and nowadays I think it's all but vanished.  Safer all round IMHO.

Jim Panzee

Fuck that I like my comforts. Like a bed and warmth.

Offline chopper2000

The thing about the street life is you also can see what your getting, sometimes the way they move etc, a photo on a website can be deceptive.

But I agree the street life is not good these days, you have the strung out prossie who will take you somewhere to get beaten up and robbed, I tend to make contact then take their numbers, I also use FB to contact them if I lose contact when they leave a phone in a car.

Some LDN locations dont even have english girls any more only the broken english EE girls which takes longer to get them in the car then they only want to go down the road 5 metres to do business.

For example passing through a east end location a slim blonde in a belt and short leather jacket grabbed my attention when circled back she was walking away with a bloke, when a circled again her thights and panties where down and she was wanking off some dude in a porch not far from where she had been standing. BAIT.

When I got to have a convo with her she pulled up her skirt showing me everything including her pregnant belly, and wanted to fuck right where i had pulled up. i sadly declined as there was still quite a heavy fuzz presence around. her friend acros from her was also getting busted when i drove off.
Banned reason: No reviews in over 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline punk

fuck that was she a barebacker?Why should some poor granny have to put up with that crap.Sorry,they should be deported back home.

Offline CBPaul

The thing about the street life is you also can see what your getting, sometimes the way they move etc, a photo on a website can be deceptive.

But I agree the street life is not good these days, you have the strung out prossie who will take you somewhere to get beaten up and robbed, I tend to make contact then take their numbers, I also use FB to contact them if I lose contact when they leave a phone in a car.

Some LDN locations dont even have english girls any more only the broken english EE girls which takes longer to get them in the car then they only want to go down the road 5 metres to do business.

For example passing through a east end location a slim blonde in a belt and short leather jacket grabbed my attention when circled back she was walking away with a bloke, when a circled again her thights and panties where down and she was wanking off some dude in a porch not far from where she had been standing. BAIT.

When I got to have a convo with her she pulled up her skirt showing me everything including her pregnant belly, and wanted to fuck right where i had pulled up. i sadly declined as there was still quite a heavy fuzz presence around. her friend acros from her was also getting busted when i drove off.

A heavy presence by the rozzers should mean getting the fuck out of dodge as soon as you spot them the first time.

Offline Xtro

Sounds like most of you have lost your sense of adventure.  :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

Welcome newbie, look forward to your input on this forum  :hi:
You may need to change your writing style though as members may start to confuse you with our recently banned Mr deuce14  ;)

Evening All.....

Just as peculiar. . .  as this is my first post, I may be of some assistance.  :hi:

I could even recommend some crack whores for you, the best ones have no front teeth for OWO!!  :scare:

Offline NIK

No,  just gained a sense of maturity, personal safety and responsibility.

Offline CBPaul

No,  just gained a sense of maturity, personal safety and responsibility.

And found better options offering more comfort and cleaner girls to go with the lower risk.

We are getting a lot of posts about street prossies at the moment though, warm weather and school holidays, can't beat it.

Offline smiths

And found better options offering more comfort and cleaner girls to go with the lower risk.

We are getting a lot of posts about street prossies at the moment though, warm weather and school holidays, can't beat it.

Yes including one idiot naming specific locations. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:27:53 am by smiths »

Offline Daffodil

Street is just way too risky and I believe only the bottom of the barrel sell themselves there these days.

Offline smiths

Street is just way too risky and I believe only the bottom of the barrel sell themselves there these days.

As i have posted before a good mate of mine used to live in a RLD and you are spot on, the women i saw were horrific looking, some carrying and drinking Tennants Super. About as much of a turn-on to me as getting an STI. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Thanks to NIK for deleting the specific locations posted by Xtro including in the quoted post of Xtros i informed him about. :thumbsup:

Offline CBPaul

Totally agree.

The only girls plying their trade on the streets are those who are too strung out to move to the next rung up the prossying ladder. Didn't used to be like that but it is now.

How can you possibly enjoy a punt when worrying if you've been followed by the pimps, dealers or police.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Totally agree.

The only girls plying their trade on the streets are those who are too strung out to move to the next rung up the prossying ladder. Didn't used to be like that but it is now.

I see street pro$$ies like telephone boxes, great 25 years ago but there is no place for them now, only the lowest of low would work the streets.    :vomit:

Offline Xtro

Sorry guys, I seem to be off to a BAD start on here, please forgive me.

I'm new to all this forum stuff, so I answered a request, added a bit of humour and sarcasm (with animated smileys attached) and get shot down.
Maybe the mods should delete requests for such info if it is so filthy, dirty and looked down upon. Obviously an interesting subject though as it is gaining much interest.
I have read a few reviews on these forums that criticise service providers hygiene. Just because she works from an address and charges £100 it doesn't make her disease free. A smelly vagina is normally the sign of an underlying problem, ie, bacterial vaginosis.  :bomb:  NOT good!  :thumbsdown:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Maybe the mods should delete requests for such info if it is so filthy, dirty and looked down upon. Obviously an interesting subject though as it is gaining much interest.
I have read a few reviews on these forums that criticise service providers hygiene. Just because she works from an address and charges £100 it doesn't make her disease free. A smelly vagina is normally the sign of an underlying problem, ie, bacterial vaginosis.  :bomb:  NOT good!  :thumbsdown:

Discussion of the street scene is sensative because it could lead to Mr Plod knowing more about where the street scenes are, AND it's illegal to choose WGs from the street.

Also - while BV is smelly, is does NOT mean the lady has a disease. Men can't catch it.

Stealthshagger

Also - while BV is smelly, is does NOT mean the lady has a disease. Men can't catch it.

You also shouldnt be eating anything that smells like old fish, including old fish.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Discussion of the street scene is sensative because it could lead to Mr Plod knowing more about where the street scenes are, AND it's illegal to choose WGs from the street.

The police are already fully aware of the location of red light districts, and they also know where most brothels are situated, it's not exactly rocket science.    :hi:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
The police are already fully aware of the location of red light districts, and they also know where most brothels are situated, it's not exactly rocket science.    :hi:

I know that - but no forum would want to make it any easier to locate them, and you know what I mean :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know that - but no forum would want to make it any easier to locate them.

Whitechapel has been a RLD since the days of Jack The Ripper, even a dozy copper would know that.  :crazy:

Stealthshagger

they also know where most brothels are situated..    :hi:

they could at least share. typical. browsing but not sharing.

Stealthshagger

Whitechapel has been a RLD since the days of Jack The Ripper, even a dozy copper would know that.  :crazy:

good, we have many of those.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Yes Jimmy, don't be a pedant m'dear :coolgirl:

You know exactly what I'm saying. Discussion of any streetscene is dodgy for girls and punters alike, and if UKP suddently had open discussions about (X) Street outside (X) Shop at (X) times of the day, it could be dangerous (criminally and legally) for both girls and punters alike.

But my reply was aimed at Xtro, anyway :hi:

Offline Xtro

Just so we are all reading from the same page, may I please direct you here:- External Link/Members Only
Read the part towards the bottom (no pun intended) "What happens if I don't get treated?"

Apparently the food a woman eats can upset the PH balance of her vagina:-  External Link/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Just so we are all reading from the same page, may I please direct you here:- External Link/Members Only
Read the part towards the bottom (no pun intended) "What happens if I don't get treated?"

Apparently the food a woman eats can upset the PH balance of her vagina:-  External Link/Members Only

Men can't catch BV.

Stealthshagger

Men can't catch BV.

either way, we can smell it. there is no consolation.

Offline Xtro

I know that men cannot catch BV, because we don't have... yes, you guessed it, a vagina.
If untreated, it can lower a womans protection factor to STDs which men can, and do, catch.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
either way, we can smell it. there is no consolation.

Smell it or not, poor Xtro is under the impression that it's a disease he can actually contract.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I know that men cannot catch BV, because we don't have... yes, you guessed it, a vagina.
If untreated, it can lower a womans protection factor to STDs which men can, and do, catch.

Yes....so use a condom with your sexual partners?? :unknown:

(PS: the smell is so horrendous that you wouldn't want to go there anyway)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:43:17 am by CatBBW »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Men can't catch BV.

"Male sex partners of women diagnosed with BV generally do not need to be treated."

Odd that they don't explain the reason for the qualifier.. but anyway this surely needs a new thread.