Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noobs  (Read 7844 times)

Online sparkus

External Link/Members Only

Just like to add to the many comments on here, really glad the registration opened up, like many I've been looking at the site for months and taking guidance and advice.

Had to refere to this glossary a few times to get to grips with some of the abbreviations  :lol:

Well I was once a glancer at the site (thanks to the prurient press), wondering how best to register and make my mark.

Over the past few weeks most of the 'new replies' tabs have been about various Off and UK Punting topics.  I literally can't keep up with the new reviews.  Hats off to you all sirs :hi:
For noobs I hope plenty of boobs.

Offline cueball

I've not been on much of late but I've  been having a look about the site these last few days....

There's a refreshing amount of contributing new members who's names I don't recognise.

Good on you lads for joining, reviewing and contributing.

Ukp is a place where you get out what your put in.

Have a laugh too, it's not all serious, have a giggle.

Enjoy the banter, enjoy the info and enjoy the podging.

Offline Son of the Desert

Welcome to all the new members.  These days I punt rarely as my limited reviews show but had this board been around when I was younger I'm sure my punting history would have been much more successful.  Good luck guys and enjoy those girls once lockdown lifts.

Offline nwluvit

Finally managed to join.
As you may gather from my name I live in the NW. Due to Covid, national and regional lockdowns not seen anyone since Mid-Feb 2020.
I am more of an FBSM person these days having had experiences in Holland, Belgium, France, Germany, USA, China, Ireland and UK, and will write  reports of my experiences once it is safe to do so.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Greetings fellow punters.  I've been wishing to register for some time and saw the gates were opened recently so managed to sign up.

I appreciate during the pandemic there's not been as many options but have a few reviews to post from the past 12 months.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ed8472

Hi guys, same story, been checking out this site for years and good to be able to join & contribute now.

I had a few punts in Feb & March last year so I’m going to be reviewing them. Since the first lockdown last March I’ve just seen one girl who I met via SA which has kept me from going completely stir crazy. I thought about some other punts last August when case numbers were really low but decided to wait a bit longer until things were really sorted, if I’d known we’d be in lockdown in 2021 I would definitely have done! But now I’m going to see how it goes, probably wait another couple of months at least I think.

Offline NewGuy89

Following a few years of not punting I started again towards the end of 2019, with one further punt early 2020. It was a bit of a false start really due to Covid. Can't wait until it is in the past so I can get back properly.

Offline centry

Hello there, is it acceptable to post a review for a WG who delayed the time of meeting again and again that you had enough and canceled the whole session? Or is that against the rules?

I understand that I technically didn't meet her, but it seems no-shows are accepted as a review.

Looking forward to the replies  :)

Offline norwichfunseeker

This is what the rules state

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hello there, is it acceptable to post a review for a WG who delayed the time of meeting again and again that you had enough and canceled the whole session? Or is that against the rules?

I understand that I technically didn't meet her, but it seems no-shows are accepted as a review.

Looking forward to the replies  :)
Yeah, as per the rules a meet only has to be agreed not actually take place, i'd probably also think it depends on how far in advance she was pissing you about, if it was days or even hours before the meet then it's obviously not as bad as putting it back once you're sat outside her flat etc

Offline centry

Thank you both. I just posted my experience with her.

Offline Rentahero3000

Like many others I’ve recently been accepted which is great. I’m based around the nw and only do fsbm. Had 1-2 massages last year when lockdown was lifted but will contribute whenever this covid stuff is improving!

Offline Bloodymary

Great to finally be able to join this great site and contribute

Have been punting for around 12-15 years having lost my punting Cherry with a fit Eastern European at the Bunny Lounge in London.   Since then I’ve punted off and on around the London and Herts area and have largely had pretty amazing experiences.    Many of my punts are outside of the 12 month window but will post those in time as I get chance

I’ve experienced most things now including Phoneix Parties, MMF, MFF, anal and only thing left to tick off my want list is DP.    Fucking Karlie Simon, Anna from PP, Simply Louise are probably my top 3 pints of all time.  Shanelle was also the best anal experience.    Standing doggy anal and prone bone anal on her were mind blowing

I love CIM so try to pick WGs that provide this although some who don’t I still will see like Simply Louise in Herts.    Anal I will partake in if on offer but won’t pay a premium

I do have a thing for older English MILFs but really happy to try most things.   

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

As a newbie it is good to be able to contribute. As with others I have been a guest for many many months and found the site most useful, helpful, informative and above all quite funny at times.

Thank you for opening the forum.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ajax

Started enjoying myself nearly 3 years ago but only just got accepted on here. Really enjoying my new hobby. Have met some really nice people  :thumbsup: and the occasional "that didn't go as well as I'd like". :thumbsdown: Like FBSM but not adverse to oral and fs as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 08:45:07 am by ajax »

Offline southcoastpunter

not adverse to oral and fs as well.

welcome.

haha - what a great way to describe it! I too, am "not adverse" to oral and fs!! Just don't use those exact words to your OH if you have one!!

Online sparkus

Whilst there has been a welcome upswing in the number of reviews on the site the past couple of weeks, I can only assume the noobs are not FBSM afficianados as the once lively London massage shops thread is now pure tumbleweed (granted we're in lockdown but I mean intel from before then).

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Whilst there has been a welcome upswing in the number of reviews on the site the past couple of weeks, I can only assume the noobs are not FBSM afficianados as the once lively London massage shops thread is now pure tumbleweed (granted we're in lockdown but I mean intel from before then).

I’m not sure if that is true. As you say many shops have been closed for most of the last 10 months and there has been a big turnover of girls. If a shop has already been identified as giving extras there usually isn’t too much more info to give. I’ve had a few more shop massages than I’ve reviewed but tbh I don’t know if I could do a worthwhile account of the others as over time they all tend to become blurred. I know I will have paid an extra £40 for B2B and the girl will have been Chinese but for most I can’t even remember their name never mind any other more detailed info. Hopefully once restrictions are lifted then there will be an increase in massage reviews 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Synapse53

Thanks for opening the forum.

Lots of great advice and reviews.

Let’s hope lockdown lifts soon so I can get some punts in !!

Online scutty brown

More likely that the reduction is simply due to reduced activity, and reluctance to review what would be regarded as illegal activity during lockdown

Offline gazmac2020

I want to say thanks to this forum for helping me weed out the bad eggs. I’ve posted one review and will contribute gladly to continue to show my gratitude  :thumbsup:

Completely agree....Saved me a few quid too.

Offline barrtco

Been a guest for a while so good to be able to join recently. In my 60's and tend to prefer fbsm nowadays.
Have not visited anybody for over a year and will wait to get the covid vaccine before I start visiting the massage places.

Offline Thephoenix

Great that we've got a real cross section of new members.
The extra reviews and comments are valued.

Some have fallen foul of mods, some have been subjected to the usual banter or even ridiculed.
However it's also apparent from some interesting and thoughtful posts that once they get used to the feel of the place, they'll be challenging the views of some of the big numbers, and that can only be a good thing surely.

Offline Bloodlock789

Another noob here! Thank you for opening up the forum and for all contributors for your fantastic work on this site. Once things are back to relatively normal again, I look forward to going on a few punts and sharing my experiences with you all.  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Another noob here! Thank you for opening up the forum and for all contributors for your fantastic work on this site. Once things are back to relatively normal again, I look forward to going on a few punts and sharing my experiences with you all.  :thumbsup:
Bit of a reminder for all newbies really, if you aren't sure of how to do anything or where posts should go just ask, there's plenty of us willing to help and point you in the right direction.

Offline v3cqjdpi

Yep, glad that I can contribute here after having benefitted from advice here on UKP for a while.

First punt was just over 10 years ago- since then I've had a punt about every 3 months, except for the last year. Managed a visit back in July, and even then it was bending the lockdown rules.

Offline Strada79

Cheers for the welcome.

Read the forum for a few months before I eventually braved my first punt, and was chuffed to find registrations open when I came back for some recommendations.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Hey,

Yeah I’d like to echo some thoughts, thanks for opening the doors, been meaning to share my punts for the longest  :D

I love the idea of getting intel and saving other people money, great site. Unfortunately it’s natural you’ll get some trolls/lurkers but hopefully the good outweigh and the cream of the crop stay lol.

I have a noob question so bare with me. Am I allowed to compile 2 reviews into one? Meaning I have a review of one person that I have seen twice and would like to compress it into one review? Is that allowed?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Hey,

Yeah I’d like to echo some thoughts, thanks for opening the doors, been meaning to share my punts for the longest  :D

I love the idea of getting intel and saving other people money, great site. Unfortunately it’s natural you’ll get some trolls/lurkers but hopefully the good outweigh and the cream of the crop stay lol.

I have a noob question so bare with me. Am I allowed to compile 2 reviews into one? Meaning I have a review of one person that I have seen twice and would like to compress it into one review? Is that allowed?
Yes you can do 1 review based on seeing the same girl more than once, effectively a composite review although if the 1st visit was good but the 2nd a disaster then you should really do 2 separate reviews so the 1st one is positive and the 2nd negative

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yes you can do 1 review based on seeing the same girl more than once, effectively a composite review although if the 1st visit was good but the 2nd a disaster then you should really do 2 separate reviews so the 1st one is positive and the 2nd negative

Thank you  :hi:

Offline ft

Cheers for opening up registration.

I've been reading a lot of great advice and reviews.

:thumbsup:

Offline chocolategiver

Yes, it great to get finally registered.

So us new guys have got 12 months to upload a review, no problem and no need to worry about all punts of mine for the past 35 years averaging 3-4 punts a month and some months slightly higher, as stated on another thread it's inspired me to some basic accountancy and bugger me sides ways...how much have i spent? i need another punt soon to cheer me up.

Can't wait for lock down to ease off and i can go and play again.

And thank you for letting me join the club.

May your next punt be your best punt.
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.

Offline The_Don

inspired me to some basic accountancy and bugger me sides ways...how much have i spent?

Gave up counting on punting ca$h spent, a long time.

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid  ;)

Offline chocolategiver

"Gave up counting on punting ca$h spent, a long time."

But bugger me side ways i've had a lot of fun in those years and i hope have a "Fucking" lot more.

May your best punt be your next punt.

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Cheers for the welcome lads!  :hi:

Am just over a year into this hobby and thanks to this forum managed to save myself from plenty of shitty experiences and few bob along the way too. I've got a few memorable (good and bad) experiences from last year to share and should have some new ones too.  :drinks:

Offline Atrueyorkie

I have a question to PM limits

How many messages can be sent in a day/24 hour period? Also how many people can you message is there a limit on the amount of people you can message and how many times you can?

If there is can it be lifted? Obviously needs to be regulations in place to limit potential spamming and ddos etc.

Online 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0
I have a question to PM limits

How many messages can be sent in a day/24 hour period? Also how many people can you message is there a limit on the amount of people you can message and how many times you can?

If there is can it be lifted? Obviously needs to be regulations in place to limit potential spamming and ddos etc.

The limits are there for a good reason. They stop a hidden Forum operating behind closed doors. There really shouldn’t be a need to send lots of PM’s.

Offline Atrueyorkie

The limits are there for a good reason. They stop a hidden Forum operating behind closed doors. There really shouldn’t be a need to send lots of PM’s.

Ah I see, yeah that’s true I guess  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

... bugger me sides ways...how much have i spent?

Yes, but on any cost/benefit analysis, overall those 1,200 +/- punts have been worth it, haven't they? :unknown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes, but on any cost/benefit analysis, overall those 1,200 +/- punts have been worth it, haven't they? :unknown:
The way I look at it is that some punts are shit but the good ones hopefully lift your spirit and make you feel good about life etc so that probably makes it worth it especially when you consider the damage that negative mental health issues can have.

The other thing is that if you look at it as a hobby then you will almost always spend money on a hobby

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

The other thing is that if you look at it as a hobby then you will almost always spend money on a hobby

When I start to question myself about the amount I spend on punting I calculate how much a fan of LFC, MCFC, MUFC, CFC etc will spend a season with tickets, UK travel and European trips. It helps to put it in perspective.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

When I start to question myself about the amount I spend on punting I calculate how much a fan of LFC, MCFC, MUFC, CFC etc will spend a season with tickets, UK travel and European trips. It helps to put it in perspective.

...and a fair percentage of those guys probably also punt as well

Offline B4bcock

Good point.  Mind you, how much would a good SP charge for 45 minutes each way??  :)

Offline Home Alone

Yes, another component towards the health of my punting budget at the moment is the absence of any football-related expenses.

Come on, Boris; sound the All-Clear!  :thumbsup:

Offline sotonguy321

Thank you for opening the forum.

Look forward to contributing once I'm comfortable punting again.

Offline chocolategiver

Jesus, i've 2  Season tickets for old Trafford and i do away games plus i punt about 25-30 times year. I need to get a job!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 04:43:28 pm by Head1 »

Offline chocolategiver

To be fair i've had a great time with a very very large majority of those punts and i hope to still have a great time when the punting season re-opens.

Sex with different women is a great pass-time.

Offline Hotpocket

Yes, it great to get finally registered.

So us new guys have got 12 months to upload a review, no problem and no need to worry about all punts of mine for the past 35 years averaging 3-4 punts a month and some months slightly higher, as stated on another thread it's inspired me to some basic accountancy and bugger me sides ways...how much have i spent? i need another punt soon to cheer me up.

Can't wait for lock down to ease off and i can go and play again.

And thank you for letting me join the club.

I once started totting up my lifetime spend...i stopped when i realised i could of bought a house outright  :wacko:

Offline Thephoenix

Good point.  Mind you, how much would a good SP charge for 45 minutes each way??  :)

Good point......but at least you might have CIM, OWO, FS, BDSM, even maybe some PM with HR.

Which is a dam site better that the dreaded VAR🤔