Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noobs  (Read 7856 times)

Offline RAJEC

Really refreshing to see so many noobs on the forum posting their reviews and experiences  :drinks:

Makes a change to all the leeches that were rearing their ugly heads whilst new memberships were not open.

Welcome and happy punting, you dirty fuckers!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:29:05 pm by RAJEC »

Offline PunterP

Thanks from one of the noobs finally able to register. Was a pisstake not being able to register for so long especially as a lot of the reviews on here have helped me to blacklist potential punts on AW after checking reviews on here and viceversa. A small backlog of reviews still awaiting, but just feels good to finally rant about the bad experiences  :D
Banned reason: Abusive to other members & boundary pusher.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dock

I want to say thanks to this forum for helping me weed out the bad eggs. I’ve posted one review and will contribute gladly to continue to show my gratitude  :thumbsup:

Offline Wood2017

Good thread OP & it's only right the newcomers are getting praise IMO.

It's nice to see so many newcomers come & instantly share their experiences  :thumbsup:

Online Kimeen

I fully agree. Thanks to all the new reviewers.

Let’s try to be nice and polite to the newcomers please. If someone posts a somewhat fluffy or touty review let’s tell them.....but please let’s do it in a helpful constructive way.

Offline Mrchristmastree

Ditto from this noob.
I’ve been reading for months and seen a couple of great ladies but also a couple of awful ones. It’s been terrible not to be able to highLight or tell people to avoid.

Offline Thephoenix

Good to see all the new names. :thumbsup:

Offline Zen calm

Thanks for the welcome. Certainly will try to contribute as much as I can with reviews. Not the best time to punt but hopefully the situation will improve later in the year.

Offline Purple_Bariquade

The reviews here are really useful so it's only right to also share our experiences. Had a couple experiences already where they seemingly have glowing reviews on AW only for the actual punt to be terrible

Offline Dipper

The reviews here are really useful so it's only right to also share our experiences. Had a couple experiences already where they seemingly have glowing reviews on AW only for the actual punt to be terrible

That’s the idea PB :thumbsup:

Root out the scamming WG’s, praise the good ones and share.
Welcome aboard  :drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

But some are not helping out really,some are argumentative and not actually posting any reviews to keep the site going the way it is,I think a fair few have been banned already.

Offline Podger

Thanks. I’m also grateful for this forum as its pointed me in the direction of a couple of good wg’s and away from some dodgy ones. I’ve got a backlog of four reviews to get posted. Two of them dont seem to have been reviewed on here before, i’ll get started tomorrow when swmbo is at work.

Offline Foreveryoung

Thanks for the welcome post. It's nice to be welcomed by most. Hopefully with more members the forum can really kick off now and we can you benefit.
Banned reason: Troll

Offline tantraman

Really refreshing to see so many noobs on the forum posting their reviews and experiences  :drinks:

Makes a change to all the leeches that were rearing their ugly heads whilst new memberships were not open.

Absolutely, RAJEC ... and I love how so many newbies have uploaded their first review on the very day of registering, some even with a TOFTT! :cool:

Welcum, all! :dance:

Offline Jonesy85

Thanks from me too this site has been very helpful to me and now that I’ve been able to register would like to return some of that help through my reviews.  I’ve added 3 but 2 of them where over 12 months ago so have quite rightly been moved.  As soon as it’s safe to punt again I look forward to contributing more.

Offline teddyking

I joined today as a noob but read this forums for almost six months. This forum is a goldmine for avoiding trouble bevause punting is something dangerous so reading negative reviews is something I’m super cautious about.

Any how I posted my first review , albeit a negative one, to prevent any fellow punters from walking into danger  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline Bikerman

I joined after looking at reviews for months
Made a cock up already ...ooops
I have had few massages from reviews on here...sophia middleton and baiyok bury
Not sure if i can review male massage can someone let me know.
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline Bikerman

Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline Punterperson1971

What is Tofft?
Means seeing a girl that’s not been reviewed on here
Take one for the team

Offline Payyourwaymate

I agree.

Offline sb1111

I was so relieved to finally be able to register!  :yahoo:

This forum has been so useful the past couple of years and I'm really pleased to be able to start giving back!

Online ppunterr

I have been waiting years to get on here. Been reading in guest mode  ... and trust me its been helpful but annoyed that I haven't been able to contribute. Now I'll return the favour ... well, once things start to get back to reality anyway!!

Offline dildosaggins

Though I'm a newly registered (long time lurker and punter), the cynic in me is wondering how many agency shills will there be making up reviews hmm

Offline The Owl

I'm glad I'm not a mod right now.  :scare:

Welcome to all the decent newcomers who are contributing without raising blatant red flags.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Though I'm a newly registered (long time lurker and punter), the cynic in me is wondering how many agency shills will there be making up reviews hmm
They have been present for over 10 years and no doubt some will slip under the radar however i'd say most get weeded out eventually

Offline The Black Knight

Thank You  :drinks:

It's such a shame that so many of us are in Tier 4 now, so aren't able to punt  :(
Banned reason: Previously banned Avg_Joe repeating reviews already posted under previous name.

Offline Blackpool Rock

But some are not helping out really,some are argumentative and not actually posting any reviews to keep the site going the way it is,I think a fair few have been banned already.
Hard to tell whether your comment is about the Newbies or some of the dead wood that has been causing grief for years but contributing fuck all  :unknown:
There are new members who signed up 2 days ago that have given more to the site already than others who have buzzed around like wasps for the last XYZ years.
Good to see some fresh blood adding zest back into the site  :drinks:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hard to tell whether your comment is about the Newbies or some of the dead wood that has been causing grief for years but contributing fuck all  :unknown:
There are new members who signed up 2 days ago that have given more to the site already than others who have buzzed around like wasps for the last XYZ years.
I agree but a few of them are newbies but I also saw a lot more making contributions which can only be a good thing

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Blackpool Rock

I agree but a few of them are newbies but I also saw a lot more making contributions which can only be a good thing
I see the announcement banner now that the doors are shut again but looking at the stats about 2700 new members in a couple of days so makes sense to put the brakes on and let the dust settle a bit.
As already posted the Mods and Admin must have had quite a bit of work to do with the latest influx over the holiday period and i'm sure some of them have families to juggle too so  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline Blackcat25

As others have said earlier in this thread, as a noob it’s great to be able to share experiences as this site has been invaluable as a source of girls/places to avoid and also to help find who’s providing great services. Looking forward to a great 2021

Offline tynetunnel

I’d just like to echo the OP’s thoughts and say how lovely it is to have so many new members join us here, and give my thanks to all those who have posted and/or reviewed already.

Just a reminder, the usual time limit for a review is that it must be posted within six months of the punt, but for your new guys this has been extended to 12 months, so please add any reviews you can, they all help.

Also, while this site is nothing to do with me, I’m merely a member myself, it’s worth noting that the site owners have recently asked for small donations, to help maintain and improve the site. It’s those donations already made that have allowed for some paid professional work to be done on the back office, which in turn I believe enabled the long-closed doors of the site to finally be opened to admit new members. So if you have or do find the site useful, please consider making a small donation - the thread is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289126.0

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Tdk84

This sites been great to double-check AW profiles. Supprising how many with positive feedback have horrible reviews on here.

Offline Blackpool Rock

This sites been great to double-check AW profiles. Supprising how many with positive feedback have horrible reviews on here.
AW feedback can be useful to try and establish whether a girl actually exists / works or is just a PG scammer etc but you soon realise it's largely bullshit and the most reliable info is on here  :thumbsup:

Offline bj_bob

Hi Guys, another noob here. Have been punting for a few years and well Covid hasn’t really stopped me properly....I’m more select if anything but yeah  :unknown:

I want to review one lady I’ve seen a few times, last time was during the last mini Lockdown. Is that ok? Was about November when I saw her  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi Guys, another noob here. Have been punting for a few years and well Covid hasn’t really stopped me properly....I’m more select if anything but yeah  :unknown:

I want to review one lady I’ve seen a few times, last time was during the last mini Lockdown. Is that ok? Was about November when I saw her  :thumbsup:
November is fine it’s within the 6 month period and welcome to the forum
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:10:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

November is fine it’s within the 6 month period and welcome to the forum
Yeah 6 months is the normal time period however Head1 has agreed to 12 months for the new members, covered in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=289989.0

Offline SunestStripper

Great to finally be a member after being a guest for so long. Many of the reviews on this forum have helped me find some amazing punts and avoid some potential pitfalls. Looking forward to get out there and share my own experiences with you all.

Offline Silent69

Great to join the site ,look forward to reading and contributing.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Blimey, glad I got in today after checking for the past year. 
Was getting worrying when nearly every section was closed off to non-members in the last few weeks.
The question is, are we really posting reviews or simply confessing our sins lol?
Only know one lad who used to punt and his bragging is the reason why I dived in but haven’t told him or anybody else what I get up to.
This is an outlet to be able to make a confession which has the added bonus of helping others in their search for the ultimate punt.

Offline Thephoenix

What is Tofft?

This can also be very useful regarding massage parlours that haven't been reviewed.
There's been many examples of members tofft, to check if extras are available.
Many older members prefer this type of service now, and it's always useful to read reviews of these establishments, even if extras aren't available.

Offline Moby Dick

It’s good news, and can only bring a lot of life and banter into discussions.
But there are really basic questions coming from newbies, as if they have never punted or even had a girlfriend.
Are they Trolls, school kids, journalists? Time will tell.
Wish they would read the Wiki, use the search function and just spend a bit of time getting used to how this site works.
Won’t be long before the honey moon period ends and we see a lot of sarcastic replies.

Online Slevin30

Been using as a guest for just over a year glad to finally be on here and can’t wait to start getting some reviews on happy punting everyone

Offline dannynedelko

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to have finally got my first review out the way. Especially since I don't think I'll punt again until I've taken the covid vaccine, which could be many months from now.

Offline Captain_Sisko

I am thankful for the welcome, and will be reviewing my anticipated meets once the England tier system allows!

Offline mexicola

What's the quote from Gladiator? On my command unleash hell ?!

The NW section has today seen a fuckload of noobs put up some good reviews of some good girls. And it is well received. I thank them all and hopefully some new good members.

I