Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - High Street Kensington  (Read 3868 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

A bit of down time for me so a chance to up my review count, she is probably the most reviewed girl on here but as I havent contributed so I will add my two- penneth!

The meet was earlier this week in a very nice hotel in kensington, agreed a one hour session at £140, plus £1.43 on top for some squirty cream which i purchased from a shop nearby :wacko:

Cindy is pretty much the only awork girl I have seen more than once with this being my fifth meet with her, I have always had a great time and this was no different.

From the off and before I had even got my coat off, we were into lots of dfk, before long my cock is out and cindy is giving it a nice long suck in front of the full length mirror, nice!

I had a quick freshen up before returning to the bed where round one consisted of more dfk, dt blow job and then a nice slow round of doggie. I didnt want to waste my load so as I reached climax it was off with the johnnie as I gave cindy a nice facial/cim.

Round two was more dfk, dt blowjob with the whipped cream, ball sucking, reverse oral licking her sweet pussy and arsehole with the whipped cream before a hard pounding in cowgirl and then mish. This resulted in pop two  :yahoo:

Round three was again getting a lovely sensual sucking, some more ro and then more mish and back to doggie, we tried hard for pop 3 but alas the tank was empty.

Overall another top punt with cindy, no rushing or clockwatching at all, plus a couple of large jd and cokes plus strawberries and choccies which is a nice touch.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online The_Don

Cindy

This Cindy:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ?

Cindy is pretty much the only awork girl I have seen more than once with this being my fifth meet with her, I have always had a great time and this was no different.

I understand about return visits. For me if I click with a W/G and the service is good, then gets better over time. I keep going back, regularly (some in double figures now).

password02

This Cindy:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  ?

I understand about return visits. For me if I click with a W/G and the service is good, then gets better over time. I keep going back, regularly (some in double figures now).

+100% totally agree 0 been back several times - She does get better every time!!!

:hi:

Pdubz

Patiently waiting for her June dates  :music:

password02

Seems she is booked already for May - spoke to her yesterday after she got back from her holiday -

Pdubz

Yeh i heard which is a shame, im yet to see her and the anticipation is too much

Offline droplet

she upped her rate to £140. Wasnt it 120 or 130 before?  :dash:

Offline iPad3

Still great value in my view and the 2 or 3 hour rates are a better deal too.

charming_red

How many guys does she see a day?

Looks like she gets fucked senselessly  :wacko:

password02

she upped her rate to £140. Wasnt it 120 or 130 before?  :dash:

Increase was 2 months ago - I always do +2 hours so no issues - she was £120 ph for over +1.5 years. All the in calls are in decent 4 and 5 star hotels + drinks fruit and chocs - I always have a great time

Offline iPad3

How many guys does she see a day?

Looks like she gets fucked senselessly  :wacko:

As with all girls only she knows, I've heard she limits it to 3-4 max but know that most bookings are more than an hour.

password02

As with all girls only she knows, I've heard she limits it to 3-4 max but know that most bookings are more than an hour.

+1 difficult to say but I do know that she does a lot of +2/3/4 hour bookings with regular clients as well as over nights

Offline iPad3

+1 difficult to say but I do know that she does a lot of +2/3/4 hour bookings with regular clients as well as over nights

You do realise though it's only me she actually has sex with, right??

password02

You do realise though it's only me she actually has sex with, right??

:D :lol: :P

dmitri

actually I think she has many regular bookings from Arabian clients merchant/ businessmen who will happily pay like 1000/hr. because they just like to fuck white girls no matter what their prices are,

:D

password02

actually I think she has many regular bookings from Arabian clients merchant/ businessmen who will happily pay like 1000/hr. because they just like to fuck white girls no matter what their prices are,

Really !!!  You do talk bollocks !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline lewishamguy

Are you one of those fuckers? :thumbsdown:

dmitri

Are you one of those fuckers? :thumbsdown:

I'm South African but white race.

:)

dmitri

Really !!!  You do talk bollocks !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

a friend of mine works in a middle east based company in London. He said this Arabian guys regularly book some of top girl in London including Cindy and they pay a huge amount per hour. So this girls are always in touch with this businessmen. And most interesting thing is that they do not need any AW account it's all about money. overnight rate is like a hourly rate to this people. Even Cindy when she goes on holiday in Dubai she visits this Arabian guys.

Offline Tonyleung

but you still talk bollocks...a friend of a friend of a friend of mine know someone who once saw Nigel Farrage in a dress at a party.

dmitri

but you still talk bollocks...a friend of a friend of a friend of mine know someone who once saw Nigel Farrage in a dress at a party.

what further evidence are you expecting?

Offline Bangers and Gash

Did he happen to be fisting Norman Lamont at the time?

Offline Tonyleung

what further evidence are you expecting?

None, this is off topic.

Goofy85

She does go to Dubai a lot. Just saying.