Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Babe Selena  (Read 973 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishSelenax (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline m@rk

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Thought i'd give my account of a meet with Selena a month or so ago..

Saw her profile as available that day so sent a text and got a text back pretty quickly asking me to call her. As soon as i spoke to her i decided i had to pay her a visit.. He tone is quite yound and well spoken which was a bit of a surprise.

Arranged to meet around an hour later at her apartment near the ice stadium in notts. parked directly outside and gave her a call. Straight in the buzzer door and up 1 flight of stairs and i was there. Had doubts she would be any good as pics online are often not as they are in real life. She opened the door and i wlaked in. I had to take a second look as she was gorgeous. Toned, gorgeous, beautiful smile. wow....

Straight into teh bedroom and money out of my pocket..

Started with some dfk while i had my hands all over her. Off with her skirt and i lay on the bed while she oiled up my cock and gently got me rock hard. Some slow sensual oral (With) followed with her on top, doggy, missionary followed with coming all over her tits..

Fantastic time.. Nice bit of chat after.

Truly a little gem...

Offline Picti

Thanks for the review m@rk. She notes OWO at discretion, was the OW you received at your behest or her decision not to offer OWO?

May I also make another plea for details of duration and fee in addition to services.  It's paid sex and in basic terms we want to know what you get for your money.

Offline m@rk

It was her doing and didn't want to ask on first booking. I believe she only offers at her discretion on longer bookings.

This appointment was £90 for 30mins.

Offline Picti

It was her doing and didn't want to ask on first booking. I believe she only offers at her discretion on longer bookings.

Thanks for clarifying. £90 for 30 minutes and no OWO! I'll cross-reference with Badsin's review.

GolfNut

That's a bit steep for half hour. Her one hour rate is only thirty quid more. Were you short of time? I'd have gone for the hour personally. Especially if she is that hot. I'd like a second opinion on the OWO before making any decisions on this one.

Offline m@rk

Nipped out from work so was pushing it. Lol.

GolfNut

Nipped out from work so was pushing it. Lol.

:D Always next time eh.