Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New User  (Read 328 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Ok. It seems I may not have made the best first impression with my initial posts. It's been a while since I used any kind of forum so I've forgotten how this works. So...

I've been punting on AW fairly infrequently for about 3 years after a couple of downright depressing experiences in Soho walkups. Never again. Immediately the PuntingWiki on how to judge the credence of an AW user has proved very useful and the idea of simply being able to bring a particular WG to the forum before actually parting with cash is a bit of a revelation.

Someone suggested to another new user that they post a who's who of their punting history, with that in mind...

My very first was Dirtihornislut69 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only an outcall in a charing cross hotel room where she was touring. Delightfully accommodating Liverpool lady who gave me my first bite of the anal cherry.

Since then it's been a patchwork of London incalls the best of whom were

Submissive Charlotte External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
If you're after a submissive I don't think you'll find better for the price. She is utterly filthy and exactly my cup of tea: pale skin, curves and a big old ass.

Jessy189 and Selena of Farringdon and Kentish Town respectively were two Polish girls who, unfortunately, appear to have gone from the site now. Shame as they were a ton of fun.

Mature Posh Totty External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I haven't seen for about two years. Her OWO (which costs extra) was impeccable but to be honest I'd imagine the extra time would have pushed her over the edge for me now.

Nympho_Venus External Link/Members Only was a great shout on a bored evening after a conference at Excel. Has a pink minidress in her possession for which I will always have fond memories.

Anywho, there you have it. See you on the boards

GC