Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brie Massage x - Wandsworth  (Read 1039 times)

Offline GingerBoy11

External Link/Members Only

New to the website, so leaving a few 'historic' reviews.

I visited Brie twice; last in early 2020.

Based on one of the upper floors of a tower block in Wandsworth, parking available around the base of the building. The flat inside is nice, basic, large room and good bathroom, very clean and tidy.

Brie:
Brie is maybe mid/late-thirties; her main attraction being her large breasts, if you like tits, then Brie is the one for you! Brie is very quiet and at times shy, which again if you like this then its ok, if your looking for more of a conversation then maybe Brie is not for you. . .

Price:
On the pricey side based on the type of massage Brie provides. . .probably not good value. . .

Massage:
The massage itself was never the best, never really deep or got into the muscles, rather like a gentle rubbing. There was little invention in the technique, not that the SP was being lazy, but more just her style. However her large breasts are more than utilised, especially near the end and its worth the wait for this part!

Return:
I would personally not return, but I would say that I had 2 positive experiences and recommend others who like this body type to try; however if your looking for a deep massage or some invention or conversation then maybe not for you!

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for contributing but there are time limits on posting reviews so I've moved this thread to regional discussion.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Fuzzyduck

From recollection she was always pretty detached in meets, even when she offered FS.