Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GangBangBabes - info  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Convince Me

I know GangBangs are thin on the ground in London. Does anybody have experience of attending an event or seeing one of the girls one to one?

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Njsmithy82

Interested to know also. Profile looks intriguing..

Offline LanceVance

I haven't attended a party of theirs yet, but when I answered an Ad they put on Craigslist, they did answer and asked me to respond directly to their email confirming attendance or requesting a place on their mailing list. I asked for the latter and soon got a mass email from them.

I guess it would be useful to email and ask to be put on their mailing list, so you know what they will be up to and when.

Quick word, only Angelique will see black guys, so it is worth actually reading to see who is taking part.

:hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

I saw Adorable Anna in an Ibis in Southwark for a gangbang. During the afternoon 5 or 6 guys came and went, so it wasn't super busy. At one point there were three of us partying with Anna, who's an attractive slim girl, mid 20's, and up for most things. Sex, OWO, RO, anal play, COF (lots), being spanked (quite hard), mild submission and anal sex all no problem.
Comms were pretty good, the venue was fine, you can stay as long as you like, no limit to how many times you cum.

All in all, pretty good value, I thought. :thumbsup:
Anna's a bit of an odd girl, but not unduly so, and you don't notice it so much when she's got a cock in her mouth and another up her bum  :drinks:

Offline LanceVance

What do you mean by odd? Looks? Behaviour?

rogerc23

Sounds interesting,these parties are not far from me,just not sure whether this could be a step too far for me

Persie

I have been pondering the world of bukkake but this looks good too

Offline Sedlmayer

What do you mean by odd? Looks? Behaviour?

No problem with looks at all. Some slightly odd behaviour though - bit compulsive about her hair and must have brushed it 5 times during the afternoon. Nothing too strange.

Offline davidgood

I saw Adorable Anna in an Ibis in Southwark for a gangbang. During the afternoon 5 or 6 guys came and went, so it wasn't super busy. At one point there were three of us partying with Anna, who's an attractive slim girl, mid 20's, and up for most things. Sex, OWO, RO, anal play, COF (lots), being spanked (quite hard), mild submission and anal sex all no problem.
Comms were pretty good, the venue was fine, you can stay as long as you like, no limit to how many times you cum.

All in all, pretty good value, I thought. :thumbsup:
Anna's a bit of an odd girl, but not unduly so, and you don't notice it so much when she's got a cock in her mouth and another up her bum  :drinks:
Thanks for the recommendation Sed, these parties look interesting.

Unfortunately there does not seem to have been one this week. I hope they have not come and gone.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline malletsmallet

"Unfortunately there does not seem to have been one this week."

There is!
Check Angelique's profile.
Friday and Saturday in 2 different areas.
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

Offline Convince Me

Thanks for the recommendation Sed, these parties look interesting.

Unfortunately there does not seem to have been one this week. I hope they have not come and gone.

Regards,

davidgood

I hope you're not trying to throw punters off the scent DG. Your history on here & PN clearly shows where your allegencies lie!

Offline Stav096

I hope you're not trying to throw punters off the scent DG. Your history on here & PN clearly shows where your allegencies lie!

I saw the same as DG; but the profile page has since been updated with this week's schedule, so I think he is innocent of the charge.

Offline davidgood

I managed to get to Angelique's party last night. Will do review when I get time or when I have been to another that I could stay longer at.

Regards,

davidgood

Njsmithy82

I managed to get to Angelique's party last night. Will do review when I get time or when I have been to another that I could stay longer at.

Regards,

davidgood
Looking forward to the review of this one. How many blokes turned up??

Offline davidgood

Looking forward to the review of this one. How many blokes turned up??

Hi,

I have now posted my review on the couple of Angelique's parties I have been to.

Regards,

davidgood