Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties Suspended  (Read 13713 times)

Online Harry Monk

"Due to the situation with the Corona Virus we have decided to suspend parties for the present

Be safe everyone!"

I intended to visit in the next few days and it had crossed my mind if it was wise or not, seems the decision as been made for me.

Offline fudi_maar

I was wondering if this would happen. It's only natural I'm sorry to say.

Hope this corona virus bollocks gets sorted out soon - either via the virus fading away or a vaccine being released - it's carnage on the stock market. More closer to home, I could see the hint of panic buying in people on a Monday morning when I went down the local Tesco and all pasta and toilet paper had been sold out by 10am.

Offline hermanmunster

If as the experts say, it is 10-14 weeks to the peak of the problems we should be back down to the current state of affairs around mid September.  Hopefully SPs prices will have dropped significantly by then with the drop in demand?

Offline aronteo

Market seems dead - despite that, no sign of any drop in price...

Online Harry Monk

The real shame is were businesses will go under due to no income, hope decent organisations survive.
People who buy more stuff than they need are just cunts imo, no need to clear the shelves..and why toilet paper ?
I avoid shops because of peoples selfish behaviour, I food shop online and that is being affected by people booking up the delivery slots...FFS.

As nice as it would be to see SP prices reduced I can't see that happening as us punters don't stop seeing overpriced whores, the power of the minge is too strong  :wackogirl:

Offline Whovian

Dam, a lonely wank in my hotel room next week it is then.

I won’t lie, I was hoping the scare would help keep the numbers down. The last 3 times I’ve been, anymore then six guys there and there’s not much room, beds are really small and can’t really accommodate more then two people on them.

Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Offline Raven

Damn I so wanted to get on that April P!   :music:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:03:37 am by Raven »

Offline Kingy28

Rebecca Ryder has cancelled her party as well

Offline davidgood

I am surprised this thread did not get more replies.

Being a professional cynic, I suspect there is more to the closure of Phoenix than a desire to help the spread of the CV.

I had heard on the party grapevine that M has been struggling to get new young talent. Old staffers were being welcomed back without having to pretend they were exclusive to Phoenix. Bookings have been declining and no doubt dropped more when the CV started spreading. Suspending parties is a way to avoid losses.

Will they rise again when things are back to normal? We will have to wait and see but I doubt if it will be at the flat they have just been using, that will have gone back to the landlord by now.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Skyjuice1000

I recently went to one of there parties and it was well attended and the girls all right one out the bunch was a stunner .
A couple of them looked like they’d been on the dance floor a bit too long. But I would love to go again plus everyone was very friendly GVM all in all

Offline fudi_maar

I had heard on the party grapevine that M has been struggling to get new young talent. Old staffers were being welcomed back without having to pretend they were exclusive to Phoenix. Bookings have been declining and no doubt dropped more when the CV started spreading. Suspending parties is a way to avoid losses.

Possible - there were many of the same-old girls who had been there for years. Very few new girls. The thing that slightly displeased me was that you'd often have 5 girls advertised, and I'd go because I found two of them hot, two average and one not-my-type, and on turning up, discover that my two favs were both missing and replaced with another not-my-type one. But luckily it didn't happen often. I guess some girls are un-reliable and just don't turn up on the day.

I've never tried any other party place, and the recent reviews of Swingers & Sinners make me think it's a cock-fest. The TPC rule of never breaking the 2:1 ratio was superb. In fact, at many of the parties I attended, it was often 1.5:1 or even 1:1.

I thought they must have very popular as they introduced 3 parties on Sat, and often 3 on a Sun too - 21 parties a week.
There was clearly demand there.

Overall though, I thought TPC were still great value, good experience, and I would definitely miss them if they didn't return. Had many a fun time there over the years.

Offline Raven

Possible - there were many of the same-old girls who had been there for years. Very few new girls. The thing that slightly displeased me was that you'd often have 5 girls advertised, and I'd go because I found two of them hot, two average and one not-my-type, and on turning up, discover that my two favs were both missing and replaced with another not-my-type one. But luckily it didn't happen often. I guess some girls are un-reliable and just don't turn up on the day.

I've never tried any other party place, and the recent reviews of Swingers & Sinners make me think it's a cock-fest. The TPC rule of never breaking the 2:1 ratio was superb. In fact, at many of the parties I attended, it was often 1.5:1 or even 1:1.

I thought they must have very popular as they introduced 3 parties on Sat, and often 3 on a Sun too - 21 parties a week.
There was clearly demand there.

Overall though, I thought TPC were still great value, good experience, and I would definitely miss them if they didn't return. Had many a fun time there over the years.

Plus 1  :drinks:

Offline Convince Me

I am surprised this thread did not get more replies.

Being a professional cynic, I suspect there is more to the closure of Phoenix than a desire to help the spread of the CV.

Will they rise again when things are back to normal? We will have to wait and see but I doubt if it will be at the flat they have just been using, that will have gone back to the landlord by now.

Regards,

davidgood
Struggling to get new young talent, but why? Are ‘Onlyfans’ and other sites to blame or are there other reasons?

Offline poulen

I have been attending Phoenix since it's LMP days (at least half a decade before they changed name). They used to be amazing. I mean truly amazing, I have some incredibly fond memories from some of these parties in the LG flat.

I only dream that M or whoever runs them now brings the parties back to their old standard.
I stopped going because
a. venue has been terrible for a long while,
b. changing rota at the last min,
c. punters just not as fun anymore.

I think it is still GVfM, but the last 2-3 times I went, I simply did not have fun.  :unknown:
Best wishes to them, tho.

Offline Convince Me

Offline davidgood

Struggling to get new young talent, but why? Are ‘Onlyfans’ and other sites to blame or are there other reasons?
I do not think Onlyfans and other sites such as Admireme are the problem. I know of several  girls who are on these sites but could also be seen in the flesh at parties such as S & S, RR’s LSPs and LAPC when they were operating.

I believe the problems stem  from external and internal factors.

Externally, Brexit uncertainty and the fall in the value of the Pound resulted in a lot of EE and South American party  girls going home. Those that were left tended to be the older ones who were settled here, possibly with husbands and some of them would already have worked at Phoenix and know how it operated.

Internally, M has often tended to flex the line-ups to meet the 2 to 1 ratio. Yes, if there are 8 guys booked and they turn up for a party then she will try to have 4 girls working. But if only 6 turn up then one girl will be stood down and not get paid yet may have to hang around for the next party.

Also in the past she had the rule that girls were supposed to be exclusive  to LMP and Phoenix and not work elsewhere. These sort of things will have put off some of the old hands going back and new talent will be more aware of the issues as a lot of the party girls are in regular contact these days through Twitter and WhatsAp.

Other posters have said that the quality of the parties was declining and line-ups not as advertised.

Phoenix closed before the CV restrictions came into force. Like the collapse of Flybe, the arrival of CV gave a good excuse to close and cut losses.

Regards,
davidgood

Offline 2chunky2

Clicked on the site today.  Hmmm. Not for me yet but some shoots of recovery?

Hi Guys

It’s been a very uncertain few months. Hope you are all safe and heathy.

We would love to open ASAP. But not sure how everyone feels on party front where social distancing is ZERO ☺️!!

So how confident are we all about our health safety?

Government has said no to social venues like pubs, cinemas, restaurants etc till July. I am happy to return as early as June. Would love to hear your views on this.

Offline Chorley

I do not think Onlyfans and other sites such as Admireme are the problem. I know of several  girls who are on these sites but could also be seen in the flesh at parties such as S & S, RR’s LSPs and LAPC when they were operating.

I believe the problems stem  from external and internal factors.

Externally, Brexit uncertainty and the fall in the value of the Pound resulted in a lot of EE and South American party  girls going home. Those that were left tended to be the older ones who were settled here, possibly with husbands and some of them would already have worked at Phoenix and know how it operated.

Internally, M has often tended to flex the line-ups to meet the 2 to 1 ratio. Yes, if there are 8 guys booked and they turn up for a party then she will try to have 4 girls working. But if only 6 turn up then one girl will be stood down and not get paid yet may have to hang around for the next party.

Also in the past she had the rule that girls were supposed to be exclusive  to LMP and Phoenix and not work elsewhere. These sort of things will have put off some of the old hands going back and new talent will be more aware of the issues as a lot of the party girls are in regular contact these days through Twitter and WhatsAp.

Other posters have said that the quality of the parties was declining and line-ups not as advertised.

Phoenix closed before the CV restrictions came into force. Like the collapse of Flybe, the arrival of CV gave a good excuse to close and cut losses.

Regards,
davidgood
Are you saying you think TPC is gone for good?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Clicked on the site today.  Hmmm. Not for me yet but some shoots of recovery?

Hi Guys

It’s been a very uncertain few months. Hope you are all safe and heathy.

We would love to open ASAP. But not sure how everyone feels on party front where social distancing is ZERO ☺️!!

So how confident are we all about our health safety?

Government has said no to social venues like pubs, cinemas, restaurants etc till July. I am happy to return as early as June. Would love to hear your views on this.

It seems clear to me that even if Lockdown-release goes to plan, the 'hospitality sector' won't be opening until July, the govt have said as much.

So June would be a clear breach.

Even when pubs etc were reopened, they would be expected to take some distancing preacautions like staying at your table and waiting to be served, again, this has been stated.

So perhaps sex parties starting again in July, and with everyone sat on chairs 6' apart while the girls took it in turns to blow you, and washing their hands in-between?  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

It seems clear to me that even if Lockdown-release goes to plan, the 'hospitality sector' won't be opening until July, the govt have said as much.

So June would be a clear breach.

Even when pubs etc were reopened, they would be expected to take some distancing preacautions like staying at your table and waiting to be served, again, this has been stated.

So perhaps sex parties starting again in July, and with everyone sat on chairs 6' apart while the girls took it in turns to blow you, and washing their hands in-between?  :unknown:

Wanking with soapy hands would surely be more efficient and preferable?   Girls can keep masks on (full head ones for those you'd rather not remember the look of) and maintain more distance.

Offline winkywanky

For me it's not just about cumming in the presence of a girl or even with manual assistance, it's about cumming on or in her (protected penetration, of course). Massage meets excepted of course.

So with the absence of actual fucking, a nice CIM would be much preferable to a wank. Apparently viral load in semen is low (I think Doc mentioned) although over the tits would be second best if protagonists preferred.

Offline winkywanky

I'm actually being a little facetious here, I wouldn't consider a group meet at all, even if I considered careful punting were back on the agenda at some point.

Too many people in the same place, multiplying the risk  :(.

Offline smiths

IMO it would be the height of irresponsibility for a sex party to re-open anytime soon, punting of any form where its a meet up shouldn't be happening let alone brothels. However, many are open and have been throughout lockdown in my area, if these sex parties have been closed during lockdown then good on them.

Offline LLPunting

I'm actually being a little facetious here, I wouldn't consider a group meet at all, even if I considered careful punting were back on the agenda at some point.

Too many people in the same place, multiplying the risk  :(.

Wonder if I can get funding for a study into how the casualty rate for active SSs and SPs during lockdown tracks against the wider population demographics.

Offline winkywanky

Apply for govt funding, perhaps via Oxford Uni.

And then come here for 'volunteers'  :cool:.

Offline LLPunting

Apply for govt funding, perhaps via Oxford Uni.

And then come here for 'volunteers'  :cool:.

No volunteers needed, will just be contact tracing from the obits.

Offline jeezyuk

I hope TPC rises. I need a good orgy.

I’m surprised so many punters worried about CV but are not worried about putting their dick in unknown holes.

Let’s just get on with the shagging. M if you’re listening, resume TPC please

Offline Whovian

Well it’s going to be gym for me for at least a solid month before I do another sex party anyway.

So I’ll happily let the canaries head into the coal mine first and see how things turn out.

Offline Rhinooo

Much as I would love to go back to TPC, it would be almost criminally irresponsible both for yourself and anyone you're in contact with for a very, very long time. Picked up one of the worst flus of my life from there about a year ago, and given 12-16 people in ultra-close contact for two hours that's hardly surprising. Flu is one thing, COVID is another... and good luck explaining things away to the contact tracers.
Banned reason: No contribution to the site in 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline notcalledchris

I won't be able to return to punting until I stop working from home.  But I am missing TPC parties.

Offline walter

I agree with JEEZYUK. I've only ever been to one Phoenix Club party as I live in the north of England. But I'd love to do it again. But if you're happy for several girls to suck 29 dicks in a day owo and you're the 30th, you're taking a risk. Same with ro and protected sex. This whole game is riddled with risk. Covid is just one more. I hope they re open soon.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts. (Walter White)
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jeezyuk

I agree with JEEZYUK. I've only ever been to one Phoenix Club party as I live in the north of England. But I'd love to do it again. But if you're happy for several girls to suck 29 dicks in a day owo and you're the 30th, you're taking a risk. Same with ro and protected sex. This whole game is riddled with risk. Covid is just one more. I hope they re open soon.

Get tested. Use condoms. Wash your hands and groom your body. Punt responsibly.

On a side note I just want to point out that on my last visit Cassandra had a big spot on her tummy. Wasn’t sure if this was some skin infection but I picked up the same looking thing and it took a few weeks to go away. Been tested etc and all fine. Doc just gave some medicated cream ... and well not sure 100% it was from her but I can’t think of anywhere else I’d pick up the skin problem so soon and of the same look ... so just watch the girls properly and make sure they look spotless before u shag. There’s been 3 black girls I never fucked because they didn’t look clean and I’ve fucked alot of black and 2 Asian girls at TPC (so no prejudice). I turned a blind eye to Cassandra and I think (not certain) I got done

So when punting ... use your brain and your eyes

TPC website stating maybe a July return to action
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 06:25:05 pm by jeezyuk »

Offline magnetico

COVID is another... and good luck explaining things away to the contact tracers.

Covid tracers phone apps are probably not that popular with punters  :hi:

Offline jeezyuk

July maybe  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

London sex parties and lifestyle parties are resuming so I guess they will

I emailed em and she said they hoping soon

Hopefully it’s July and the service is up to par

Offline notcalledchris

I need my London office to open before I visit TPC again. But  can't wait to slip into the girls again.

Offline jeezyuk

I need my London office to open before I visit TPC again. But  can't wait to slip into the girls again.

I think it’d be worthwhile to wait for a few people to test out the post-Covid service and then go

Every reincarnation has been hit and miss

I wonder if we will need face coverings lol, imagine a girl giving a bj with a condom and a mask lol

Offline Convince Me

I think it’d be worthwhile to wait for a few people to test out the post-Covid service and then go

Every reincarnation has been hit and miss

I wonder if we will need face coverings lol, imagine a girl giving a bj with a condom and a mask lol
I'd find it amusing to peer down on a prossie wearing a surgical face shield.

Offline notcalledchris

A glory hole party with holes for fucking as well as sucking would be one way to do it. 

Offline Steve2

A glory hole party with holes for fucking as well as sucking would be one way to do it.

I am sure loads of guys would be up for paying £160 to stick their cock through a hole not knowing what or who is on the other side  :lol: :lol:

Offline Chorley

I am sure loads of guys would be up for paying £160 to stick their cock through a hole not knowing what or who is on the other side  :lol: :lol:
Where do I sign up?  :scare: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dandy365

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 09:42:06 am by dandy365 »

Offline Whovian

Schedule up for next week. Wash you hands  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Put the canaries in the coal mine please!

Seriously though if anyone goes next week feedback on venue would be welcome if they have moved from Marble Arch apartment. Or if the have new beds that go higher the 1 feet off the floor.

Offline thetinman007

Current crop are unappealing for me, especially when compared to the girls of lmp back in the day

Offline Rocket Scientist

Current crop are unappealing for me, especially when compared to the girls of lmp back in the day

Beg to differ mate. There should be at least one lady on the daily rota that tickles your fancy

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone visited Phoenix lately?

New lineups and new venues - girls look appealing  and the 1 hour special is tickling me now

Be great to hear any feedback

Offline fudi_maar

New lineups and new venues - girls look appealing  and the 1 hour special is tickling me now

Note that Larissa is actually the new name for Barbara.