Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Schoolgirl Kate  (Read 685 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

first post for me so here goes..
saw schoolgirl kate a while ago, first contact by AW and she asked me to ring her, rang and must have passed the phone test and  booked in via AW, a good drive for me and found her place ok though with sat nav, a lot of twists and turns so a non starter unless local or satnav user though.
parked up and texted to say I had arrived, a return text a few mins later to say all ok.
house very nice indeed in a lovely location, plenty of safe parking very close by also.
kate opened the door and looked hot , shoes off for me and followed her upstairs to a nice room with ensuite shower , paid kate, a quick shower and then kate set the timer for 60 mins and off we went
nice kissing not quite full French (for me) but good enough.
kate stripped to show a lovely slim figure, perfect boobs for her build and big nipples just right for sucking !! lovely bottom and good legs.
oral was covered but good , she put the party hat on and got into cowgirl where she rode me very fast and non stop till a shot a good load pretty quick !!
a nice chat till round two and tried quite a lot of positions and i lasted quite a bit longer than before and seconds was shot over boobs !!
well worth seeing and would be a regular but just too far for me I am sorry to say.

£100 for 60 minutes