Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Anna DON'T BE FOOLED  (Read 28340 times)

Sadgit

At last I finally get a chance to write a review.
In fact I was quite excited on my way home knowing I could write my first review....Here goes.

Thought id check out External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now that I'm a little more experienced I'm comfortable with walking away if the label doesn't match the contents and it was close enough to take the risk on time.

Before going we exchanged several text and one thing I learned is to state exactly what I want in the sms and confirm all prices.
We agreed A+, Rimming and Ball Sucking was all included as per her ad.

I know once they get your money they give the crap about "Im very small, your cock is too big for my arse blah blah blah" anything not to deliver.

THE ONLY POSITIVE
Have to admit the pic is genuine and she has a cute little body,face is much rougher than picture...but it all goes down hill from there.

THE PUNT
As soon as I got in I the room I pulled out the and asked her if she was going to be ok with A-Level or ill leave now.
She never gave a definitive answer and just said take your clothes of and lie on bed.....Hmmmm. I should have left then.

ACTION
Her blow job was REALLY crap and it didn't help that she answered the phone in the middle and sent a text.
Never mind...im going to drill out her arse for that I thought

I then asked for rimming and she said I dont do that....WTF you replied to 3 SMS saying you do, No worries Ill just spend more time in her arse.
You guessed it...NOW SHE WONT DO ANAL Im to big for her I can only fuck pussy or OWO instead.

I got up and said thats it im out of here and I want my money back

Now she offers RIMMING cheeky cow but Im no longer interested I want my money and I want to go.

She offers HALF back ...no way Ive only been there less than 10 minutes, 5 of them she was on the phone.

I DEMAND ALL MY MONEY  and she replies you got a blow job Ill give you half back.I told her it was shit and you was on the phone I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK or Im not leaving.

THE STAND OFF
Well now we have a good ole fashion Mexican stand off.She refusing to give ALL my money back and Im refusing to leave.

I then warn her she is not going to do any business today as Im not leaving, its a fucking rip off.
She goes to pick up her phone and I give her another warning stating You can call your mates and have me beat up but this place will close down by the end of the week as every one of you is going to get a kicking worse than you gave me.

She thinks about it and offers me £10 more....NOPE I want it ALL

She makes the call and less than 5 minutes I hear her bouncer stomping down the hallway "whats fucking going on here" he says before bursting in the room trying to look menacing.
So I stand up....

Did I say Im 6ft'2, 225lbs, 12% Body fat and train MMA 6 days a week.
He quickly decides the best thing to do is give me back ALL money and says he wants no trouble here.

Please dont waste your time or money.
Even if she did do A+ and rimming it would have been shit.

After being fucked around so many times I wanted ALL the money back out of PRINCIPLE

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:25:11 pm by Sadgit »

Offline Tailpipe

Shame looks fit as fuck ,brave man most would have walked . :drinks:

Sadgit

Shame looks fit as fuck ,brave man most would have walked . :drinks:

Cant lie her body is the real deal (with the obvious photoshop)
Crap attitude talking and texting while doing a blow is taking the piss.

Offline Tailpipe

Cant lie her body is the real deal (with the obvious photoshop)
Crap attitude talking and texting while doing a blow is taking the piss.

I agree, out of order ,makes you wonder about the fluffy feedback she has on AW,
Blinded by the light I suspect.

jimbobwood

Well done you! I wouldn't recommend too many of these encounters, some nasty people out there. I prefer to ask about the services face to face and try to have a reliable plan B if things go tits up. Next time find a good reliable prossie and confirm the services face to face. It's too easy to accept via text or email.

Sadgit

Well done you! I wouldn't recommend too many of these encounters, some nasty people out there. I prefer to ask about the services face to face and try to have a reliable plan B if things go tits up. Next time find a good reliable prossie and confirm the services face to face. It's too easy to accept via text or email.

To be honest I wouldn't recommend it either.
I was so pissed off and she this silly smug look on her face like "Yes I tricked you...have your money and there is nothing you can do"

That's what pissed me off, Obviously I cant get physical with 50kg girl so I was left with little choice.
I knew she would want me out before next punter.
Not good for business for a punter to walk in on a dispute.

Hope I never have to go through that again

Offline Jimmyredcab

She makes the call and less than 5 minutes I hear her bouncer stomping down the hallway "whats fucking going on here" he says before bursting in the room trying to look menacing.
So I stand up....

Did I say Im 6ft'2, 225lbs, 12% Body fat and train MMA 6 days a week.
He quickly decides the best thing to do is give me back ALL money and says he wants no trouble here.

I doubt that a Romanian gangster was too worried about you, a baseball bat across the head tends to calm things down, he probably wanted to avoid any police involvement ------ that is assuming this little story is true.   :rolleyes:

Sadgit

I doubt that a Romanian gangster was too worried about you, a baseball bat across the head tends to calm things down, he probably wanted to avoid any police involvement ------ that is assuming this little story is true.   :rolleyes:

I have no reason to lie and I think he was more worried about the repercussions.
I knew it was more than possible for me to loose as I had no idea how many or what type of guy she was calling.

But if you read my thread one of the reasons I took the risk of this punt was because it was close by.
I know this area well and know a lot of people right on the door step.
Im not a gangster and dont pretend to be.I just had enough of WG's taking the piss.....

He had more to loose than me...whats he going to do close up shop for £50.00 especially when she is in the wrong.

vorian

When she said no to rimming and anal, did you show her the text messages confirming them on your phone, if so what did she say.

cockneybstrd

225lbs whats that ?

Well done on the 12 per cent body fat

Jason

I also believe that the reason for giving you all your money back was because they feared police involvement as the place constitutes a brothel. But I believe that demanding all the money back was not correct – a compromise should have be found around £20 as this girl after all charges £40 for 15mins. You also saw her naked and you received a blowjob albeit crap one. And besides she can bring up the small letters that you paid for her time and her company. How do you exactly see it? Booking girls undressing them, receiving a blowjob then telling them is crap and walk out without paying at all? What you did should not be encouraged by the other UKP members as it such examples that the advocates of punting criminalisation are seeking to show. Also I wouldn't be surprised if girls label you as dangerous in SAAFE although Romanian WGs don't seem to use it.

And yes this girl is bad punt. There are already negative comments about her in UKP:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23083.0

It seems that you insist to refuse to apply the advices from UKP members or to consider meeting girls with positive reviews here. For £100 per hour there are MANY good girls around.

Offline Tailpipe

Jason how high is your horse .

For punters always UKP ,white knight shit will get you banned .

How many times do punters get ripped off.

Texting and talking during a blow,job .

vorian

I also believe that the reason for giving you all your money back was because they feared police involvement as the place constitutes a brothel. But I believe that demanding all the money back was not correct – a compromise should have be found around £20 as this girl after all charges £40 for 15mins. You also saw her naked and you received a blowjob albeit crap one. And besides she can bring up the small letters that you paid for her time and her company. How do you exactly see it? Booking girls undressing them, receiving a blowjob then telling them is crap and walk out without paying at all? What you did should not be encouraged by the other UKP members as it such examples that the advocates of punting criminalisation are seeking to show. Also I wouldn't be surprised if girls label you as dangerous in SAAFE although Romanian WGs don't seem to use it.

And yes this girl is bad punt. There are already negative comments about her in UKP:

It seems that you insist to refuse to apply the advices from UKP members or to consider meeting girls with positive reviews here. For £100 per hour there are MANY good girls around.

Did not realise she had already been mentioned, Sadgit to reduce the risk of a bad punt, UKP is the best tool you have to help you get that good punt. I don't think that advocating a threat of violence is a sensible approach to have, no matter how much you were pissed off. Imho a lot of enemies of this forum will jump on your comments as an example of what they say is wrong with punting. The rights and wrongs don't come into it.

vorian

She goes to pick up her phone and I give her another warning stating You can call your mates and have me beat up but this place will close down by the end of the week as every one of you is going to get a kicking worse than you gave me.

This comment is the one that concerns me tbh. Walk by all means, complain on here but a threat of violence is not good imho.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A simple way to avoid these problems.

DON'T SEE ROMANIANS.      :dash: :dash:

cockneybstrd

I am surprised you went through with the booking SADGIT as you asked on that thread if she was the one in Camden Town.

Jason

I didn't say she is not a bad punt and that Sadgit should have stayed. But walking out without paying at all is not something I will applaud as you did. As for white-knighting. First it is not white-knighting and secondly even if it is considered as so the result is to ban the defended prossie not the punter. And if anyone here is a fluffy defending prossies like English Rebecca is certainly not me. 

jimbobwood

Sadgit, deserves to get all his money back. Texting during a punt, refusing to offer services which she accepted via text. Fuck these prossies that offer a shit service. If she didn't answer her phone and she gave him a half decent blowjob in the 15mins timeframe. Then £60-50 refund would be acceptable. She knew exactly what she was doing, and they need to learn they can't rip off punters.

Offline Tailpipe

I didn't say she is not a bad punt and that Sadgit should have stayed. But walking out without paying at all is not something I will applaud as you did. As for white-knighting. First it is not white-knighting and secondly even if it is considered as so the result is to ban the defended prossie not the punter. And if anyone here is a fluffy defending prossies like English Rebecca is certainly not me.

I am guessing you never read this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17683.0

The chest sitting pimp

Sadgit

When she said no to rimming and anal, did you show her the text messages confirming them on your phone, if so what did she say.

I showed her ALL 3 text that she confirmed with either YES or OK
She just shook her head and said NO.

At one point she said its £50 extra but by then to much had gone on to even consider.

vorian

I showed her ALL 3 text that she confirmed with either YES or OK
She just shook her head and said NO.

At one point she said its £50 extra but by then to much had gone on to even consider.

Cheers, a cheeky one she is, seems like she picked on the wrong punter today  :hi: However I still stand by my comments that you need to use the tools on UKP to reduce your risk of a bad punt before you book. Personally I would now only see a prossie  if she had a number of good reviews on here, but I do appreciate we all have different styles and requirements from a punt.

Also I cannot agree with threats of violence as it might work in the short term but doesn't help punters in general in the long term, I have found there is always someone bigger, harder and more dangerous out there and threats of violence against a WG even if you would never carry them out imho are wrong and not the best way to promote the more "Sensible" punter.

Sadgit

225lbs whats that ?

Well done on the 12 per cent body fat

In Kg 102

Thanks

whiterussian

Sadgit

I also believe that the reason for giving you all your money back was because they feared police involvement as the place constitutes a brothel. But I believe that demanding all the money back was not correct – a compromise should have be found around £20 as this girl after all charges £40 for 15mins. You also saw her naked and you received a blowjob albeit crap one. And besides she can bring up the small letters that you paid for her time and her company. How do you exactly see it? Booking girls undressing them, receiving a blowjob then telling them is crap and walk out without paying at all?

I dont agree with you Jason
I made a complete booking for the entire service and intended to pay if she delivered.
If she had advertised or told me previously she didnt provide these services I would not have booked a £20 blow job.
Furthermore your placing a value on her time but not mine.I saw her naked but whose fault was it the deal couldn't be completed.
A contract is not fulfilled unless it is completed in its entirety.

Would you book a £20 blow job and see a girl naked...I wouldnt and if I wanted to do so I dont need to be tricked into doing it

I did read that but it didnt say she was a bad punt.
What it said was she was switched out so no comment was actually made about her.

I had already accepted that if she switches Ill take it on the chin as its pretty close....but not to deliver thats different.

Ps if you ordered a suit and the tailor delivered with a sleeve missing how much would you pay him for the work he did.

What she provided was useless to me.

cockneybstrd

better luck for your next punt SG

Sadgit

Did not realise she had already been mentioned, Sadgit to reduce the risk of a bad punt, UKP is the best tool you have to help you get that good punt.

Vorian as stated the previous review wasnt much to go on as she wasnt even there...
I accepted the risk in the review that it could be a bait and switch but it was so close i was prepared to walk if i didnt like her look.

I don't think that advocating a threat of violence is a sensible approach to have, no matter how much you were pissed off.

At no point did I threaten violence.
My stake was not to leave until I got my money back not to start a fight.

I warned her if they attacked me there would be retaliation but thats not the same as me threating violence in order to get money back.
To get money back I would disrupt her business by not leaving.

I think Gandi called it peaceful protest. :-)

Sadgit

This comment is the one that concerns me tbh. Walk by all means, complain on here but a threat of violence is not good imho.

Its not a threat...its a warning to her not to initiate violence or force will be met with force.
I took a position of peaceful protest from the  start and maintained it throughout, however I felt necessary to warn them acts of violence will be met.

I should be allowed to defend myself should they decide to attack.
If they think four on one is a fair fight then I see nothing wrong with letting them know those odds could soon be on them

Sadgit

I am surprised you went through with the booking SADGIT as you asked on that thread if she was the one in Camden Town.

Yeah...I read it but it was in Norwich or something like that so tried to get a little feedback.
My own fault it was so close to where I was I thought why not have a look.

As I said I though at worse I wouldnt fancy her or I get switched to a munter and i walk away.
This was something I didnt expect.

I did fancy her but her service was shit :-(

Sadgit

Jason...I was there for 10 minutes max and 5 of them she was on phone and texting.
How is that worth anything

Sadgit

Sadgit, deserves to get all his money back. Texting during a punt, refusing to offer services which she accepted via text. Fuck these prossies that offer a shit service. If she didn't answer her phone and she gave him a half decent blowjob in the 15mins timeframe. Then £60-50 refund would be acceptable. She knew exactly what she was doing, and they need to learn they can't rip off punters.

I agree that would have been the easiest money she made all day.
When I said Im leaving all of a sudden RIMMING is back on the services list.

She was out to rip punters off and can tell she normally gets away with it.

If you stand for nothing, you fall for anything...I had to stand for this

vorian

Its not a threat...its a warning to her not to initiate violence or force will be met with force.
I took a position of peaceful protest from the  start and maintained it throughout, however I felt necessary to warn them acts of violence will be met.

I should be allowed to defend myself should they decide to attack.
If they think four on one is a fair fight then I see nothing wrong with letting them know those odds could soon be on them

Ok you have made a number of fair counter arguments however I will challenge you on the below part of you post.

I then warn her she is not going to do any business today as Im not leaving, its a fucking rip off.

At this point all she was doing was going to pick up her phone she had not threatened violence and no one else had threatened violence. You were the first to mentioned her mates beating you up, then with no one else in the room you said "Everyone of you is going to get a kicking worse than you gave me". Everyone includes the prossie and at this point she had made no threat of violence against you directly or indirectly. So you were indeed without any reason apart from assumption, threatening violence even if it would only be in retaliation. Unless you were in fear of her then you were indeed threatening her that is not self defence it is a clear threat.

Not a Peaceful Gandi protest, Sadgit.

Offline blue

Good on you for standing up and I'm glad nothing bad happened to you. Be careful in future, you never know what these people are capable of  :hi:

Stealthshagger

From a punter safety point of view, I'd be careful as pimps are lowlives who might have planned for such a contingency. And by that I mean they might make counter claims and all sorts, not to mention weapons.  Good you walked, and in an ideal world we should always get full refunds when services are missold or services advertised aren't on offer.

Jason

I dont agree with you Jason
I made a complete booking for the entire service and intended to pay if she delivered.
If she had advertised or told me previously she didnt provide these services I would not have booked a £20 blow job.
Furthermore your placing a value on her time but not mine.I saw her naked but whose fault was it the deal couldn't be completed.
A contract is not fulfilled unless it is completed in its entirety.

Would you book a £20 blow job and see a girl naked...I wouldnt and if I wanted to do so I dont need to be tricked into doing it

I did read that but it didnt say she was a bad punt.
What it said was she was switched out so no comment was actually made about her.

I had already accepted that if she switches Ill take it on the chin as its pretty close....but not to deliver thats different.

Ps if you ordered a suit and the tailor delivered with a sleeve missing how much would you pay him for the work he did.

What she provided was useless to me.

So after all the advice that you have been given here you decided to go for a reported bait and switch case. In other words you accepted the fact that the prossie already lies about her pictures but you still believed that she wouldn't lie about her available services or delivery. I see, it makes perfect sense.  :wacko:

In punting you pay upfront regardless of service delivery. Also if you want to play the “contract” game with prossies booked from Adultwork then you should know that the small letters of this “contract” say that you pay only for the prossie’s time and that any services that you confirm are generally available and MAY be provided but they should not be demanded. Yes, of course, you will expect these services to be provided and the reason prostitutes do provide what they confirm is because of word of mouth. After all a prossie could completely con (based on the “contract”) one or two clients but if she did so her “prossie career” would be short lived.

My advice to you is (at least for your next 5-6 punts) to stay away from TOFFTing and start punting with well-reviewed service providers.

Sadgit

Ok you have made a number of fair counter arguments however I will challenge you on the below part of you post.

At this point all she was doing was going to pick up her phone she had not threatened violence and no one else had threatened violence. You were the first to mentioned her mates beating you up, then with no one else in the room you said "Everyone of you is going to get a kicking worse than you gave me". Everyone includes the prossie and at this point she had made no threat of violence against you directly or indirectly. So you were indeed without any reason apart from assumption, threatening violence even if it would only be in retaliation. Unless you were in fear of her then you were indeed threatening her that is not self defence it is a clear threat.

Not a Peaceful Gandi protest, Sadgit.

I can explain
My Romanian is not as good as it should be so I had no idea what she was saying,
Taking into account her body language and the situation I was thought it would be prudent to counter for the worse case scenario.

She spoke English and not once said anything to reassure me no violence would take place.
Yes i put it out there as a stern warning.

Personally I think if she is happy to see me get beat up then I dont have a problem with other girls doing the same to her.
Eye for an eye and all that stuff is good by me.....

Sadgit

Good on you for standing up and I'm glad nothing bad happened to you. Be careful in future, you never know what these people are capable of  :hi:
Totally and its not a situation I ever want to be in again.
Her lies and almost laughing in my face is what pissed me off

Sadgit

From a punter safety point of view, I'd be careful as pimps are lowlives who might have planned for such a contingency. And by that I mean they might make counter claims and all sorts, not to mention weapons.  Good you walked, and in an ideal world we should always get full refunds when services are missold or services advertised aren't on offer.

I took extreme precaution which way I left.
Didnt want these low lives following me home.

Sadgit

So after all the advice that you have been given here you decided to go for a reported bait and switch case. In other words you accepted the fact that the prossie already lies about her pictures but you still believed that she wouldn't lie about her available services or delivery. I see, it makes perfect sense.  :wacko:

Jason It was her in the pictures.
There wasnt a bait and switch.

I took that risk and wouldnt complain if they switched....I just would have walked a way.
I think we are allowed to take certain risk but when the girl says this is what you get, thats what I expect and I paid for.

In punting you pay upfront regardless of service delivery. Also if you want to play the “contract” game with prossies booked from Adultwork then you should know that the small letters of this “contract” say that you pay only for the prossie’s time and that any services that you confirm are generally available and MAY be provided but they should not be demanded. Yes, of course, you will expect these services to be provided and the reason prostitutes do provide what they confirm is because of word of mouth. After all a prossie could completely con (based on the “contract”) one or two clients but if she did so her “prossie career” would be short lived.

My advice to you is (at least for your next 5-6 punts) to stay away from TOFFTing and start punting with well-reviewed service providers.

That would be correct except i didn't book through AW.
I phoned her directly and are therefore bound by the terms we agreed via text and spoken.

I think its fine to pay up front but the girl she delivered what she promised.
To take your money them say I dont do that is fucking ridiculous....

Lets take it to the other extreme.
Say you booked a punt, you paid your money and she said I DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL...PLEASE LEAVE

Would you just leave ???

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider

100% agree. He still got loads to learn. Sadgit lucky you that the guy was not 6"15, 130kg with 10% fat. Next time Might not be so lucky.

vorian

Personally I think if she is happy to see me get beat up then I dont have a problem with other girls doing the same to her.
Eye for an eye and all that stuff is good by me.....

Well you have made your point which I respect,  I just have a different set of beliefs and values to you, as I do not believe in revenge/retaliation or an eye for an eye. Not saying your position is the wrong, it is mearly one that is alien to me. I suppose we live in different worlds, anyway I wish you luck and hope your next attempt at a punt is more successful.

Jason

Jason It was her in the pictures. There wasnt a bait and switch. I took that risk and wouldnt complain if they switched....I just would have walked a way. I think we are allowed to take certain risk but when the girl says this is what you get, thats what I expect and I paid for.
It doesn't matter if she was the girl in the pics. You knew that you are dealing with a brothel that has a reported case of bait and switch i.e. that they once lied about their pictures and there was a strong chance to also be lying about their services. Besides your texts were probably answered by a “receptionist”, the same receptionist that lied to others about the pics or girls’ availability, etc.

That would be correct except i didn't book through AW.
I phoned her directly and are therefore bound by the terms we agreed via text and spoken. I think its fine to pay up front but the girl she delivered what she promised. To take your money them say I dont do that is fucking ridiculous....
The initial advertisement was on adultwork. The terms and conditions of the advertisement still apply and after all you did not have her texting you a disclaimer that you will pay her for sexual services (you just assumed so). What she confirmed via text message are the services of her advertisement enjoy list i.e. what she generally might deliver (i.e. she has no problem offering these services but they are still in her full discretion).

Lets take it to the other extreme.
Say you booked a punt, you paid your money and she said I DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL...PLEASE LEAVE
Would you just leave ???
In the extreme example I pay a girl for one hour (and pay her obviously upfront) and she refuses to have sex with me there are 4 options (as per the “contract”).
(i)I will remain with her for one hour chatting or whatever as I paid for her for 1hr of her time.
(ii)If (after paying) I decide to leave it is my decision so I am not entitled for a refund.
(iii)If she asks me to leave then she must refund me for the unused time.
(iv) If I decide to leave we will most probably find a compromise and I will pay for the amount of time spent together or for a 15mins booking or something “fair” based on the “contract”.

I will obviously be gutted and frustrated; I will report her here and in adultwork as a con artist, etc. But in any case no violence or threats of violence to take all my money back.

-----------------------------------------------
As I said we should not give to our enemies the weapons to fight against us. For your case I can imagine headlines like “Pervert big fat punter gets angry because a prostitute refuses to lick his arse and after threatening her with violence he gets back all the money he paid her despite the girl having already been stripped naked and given him oral sex, etc, etc. Is that a planned scam? etc, etc ”.
I will repeat for a final time: As you are still new to this go for well-reviewed girls. If you are about to TOFFT go for central European or British girls and avoid Romanians or Bulgarians. Leave the latter to more experienced punters to TOFFT with them and then follow if they are reported to be good.

grandmaster-ram-rod

look on the brightside SG, it was a night out or be it a short one  :D

vorian

As I said we should not give to our enemies the weapons to fight against us. For your case I can imagine headlines like “Pervert big fat punter gets angry because a prostitute refuses to lick his arse and after threatening her with violence he gets back all the money he paid her despite the girl having already been stripped naked and given him oral sex, etc, etc. Is that a planned scam? etc, etc ”.
I will repeat for a final time: As you are still new to this go for well-reviewed girls. If you are about to TOFFT go for central European or British girls and avoid Romanians or Bulgarians. Leave the latter to more experienced punters to TOFFT with them and then follow if they are reported to be good.

I have to agree with Jason in this part SG, you are making life hard for yourself and although yes you can deal with it and front it out what you are not doing is helping other punters reduce the risk of a bad punt. I doubt this prossie and her pimp will all of a sudden see the light, change their ways due to your actions. Maybe as a result of your actions the next time the pimp might come in all guns blazing and confront a punter who is not as confident as you.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 10:16:51 am by vorian »

cockneybstrd

It doesn't matter if she was the girl in the pics. You knew that you are dealing with a brothel that has a reported case of bait and switch i.e. that they once lied about their pictures and there was a strong chance to also be lying about their services. Besides your texts were probably answered by a “receptionist”, the same receptionist that lied to others about the pics or girls’ availability, etc.
The initial advertisement was on adultwork. The terms and conditions of the advertisement still apply and after all you did not have her texting you a disclaimer that you will pay her for sexual services (you just assumed so). What she confirmed via text message are the services of her advertisement enjoy list i.e. what she generally might deliver (i.e. she has no problem offering these services but they are still in her full discretion).
In the extreme example I pay a girl for one hour (and pay her obviously upfront) and she refuses to have sex with me there are 4 options (as per the “contract”).
(i)I will remain with her for one hour chatting or whatever as I paid for her for 1hr of her time.
(ii)If (after paying) I decide to leave it is my decision so I am not entitled for a refund.
(iii)If she asks me to leave then she must refund me for the unused time.
(iv) If I decide to leave we will most probably find a compromise and I will pay for the amount of time spent together or for a 15mins booking or something “fair” based on the “contract”.

I will obviously be gutted and frustrated; I will report her here and in adultwork as a con artist, etc. But in any case no violence or threats of violence to take all my money back.

I think your being a bit unfair as SADGIT told the service provider. He only has 12 per cent body fat and does MMA training. (Fair play to you for doing MMA I tried it a few years ago for my training regime but it was bit too hardcore for me and have stuck to my normal stuff)

It would be more like Roid Rage Cage Fighter assaulted etc etc

Can I ask and I dont mean this awfully but I think there was a little bit of you secretly pleased you had a bad time so you could report on here?

Anyway good luck for your next punt Sadgit

Sadgit

100% agree. He still got loads to learn. Sadgit lucky you that the guy was not 6"15, 130kg with 10% fat. Next time Might not be so lucky.

I think there seems to impression that I went in there throwing my weight around.
Thats not the case and my stance would have been the same regardless of my stature.

I dont think he was particularly intimidated by me, but it was definitely a factor he took into consideration, along with not needing the grief and most importantly....She tried to rip me off.

I wouldn't recommend it for everyone...but sometimes you got to do what you got to do and fuck the consequences

Sadgit

Well you have made your point which I respect,  I just have a different set of beliefs and values to you, as I do not believe in revenge/retaliation or an eye for an eye. Not saying your position is the wrong, it is mearly one that is alien to me. I suppose we live in different worlds, anyway I wish you luck and hope your next attempt at a punt is more successful.

I hear what your saying and think your point is very valid.
In the cold light of the day I would agree with you 100% of the time, however theses decision are sometimes ruled by emotions and not the brain.

The EYE for an EYE....
Well thats the difference between Revenge and Retribution.

Revenge is a emotional response, Retribution is divine justice and doesn't require emotion.
I acted out of RETRIBUTION....it would have been unjust for her to keep the money

Offline hendrix

Sorry you had such a shit punt Sadgit. Hope the next one is better, it should be, given the amount of good information available here.

Offline Jimmyredcab

.She tried to rip me off.

It happens all the time, get over it.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My advice to others is to be very careful when you take on Eastern European pimps, you might end up with a fractured skull.   :scare:

Sadgit

Jason I think your missing the point...I would have accepted a B&S and that's the risk I took.
I dont think its reasonable to infer if they bait and switch they wont provide the service once the door is closed.

Your wrong Jason.
If you want to get legal her ad is known as an "invitation to treat" and doesnt constitute a contract.
Simple example.
Your driving down the road and see an offer at the local car dealer in their window stating FORD FOCUS all extras included £10K
You walk in and negotiate a deal for £8.5K
A week later your car arrives but the sunroof and all extras arent included and they say our window display says £10K for all extras.
Which contract do you think will stand up in court ?? 

Your fundamental error is not understanding the basics of a contract.
in order for a contract to exist there must be a least two factor in place.
"Quid Pro Quo" in the form of consideration and a "Meeting of the Minds"...

I can imagine headlines like “Pervert big fat punter gets angry because a prostitute refuses to lick his arse and after threatening her with violence he gets back all the money he paid her despite the girl having already been stripped naked and given him oral sex, etc, etc. Is that a planned scam? etc, etc ”.

Headlines are designed to sensationalize the events and often have no consideration for the truth.

Thanks for advise.
Next punt shouldn't involve any grappling of a non sexual nature  ;)