Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella  (Read 1693 times)

jasontoms

Took advice from here regarding thai girl called Bella who is based in Bath row for my 1st b2b massage . Greeted by very attractive women with about size 8 body who when told me was 41 was very surprised . £80 for b2b with happy ending and what a ending . Massage was very very good and attentive with odd kisses to neck and shoulders as she rubbed her body against mine . Let me play with her boobs and pussy but only on outside no penetrative.  Happy ending was sloe hard and intense as she had worked me up very well . After u had showered she was still baked and then dried me off paying close attention to my cock and balls and then ended by saying food bye to them with gentle kisses and taking.me in her mouth and looking at me . Highly recommend Bella and will be Def going. Back

Offline jamesian

She is always on my list when I get to Birmingham. Unfortuanetly not very often!!
Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Offline dboy74

Thanks for info.

If she has an AW profile please provide a link.

Offline azrael

Glad to hear you had a good time and all in all a good review. Heres a piece of advice put a link up so we know who your talking about and maybe consider posting it in the review sections  :drinks:

Dodo

Glad to hear you had a good time and all in all a good review. Heres a piece of advice put a link up so we know who your talking about and maybe consider posting it in the review sections  :drinks:
Bella aka Jena aka something else but I can't remember what it is.
Advertises on Viva Street and I can confirm nice tits, good body for her age and she is one of the more liberal Thai's and does FS.
And the link is:-
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1