Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Awaiting moderation approval????  (Read 790 times)

Offline Littlefoot

My last review and last post my posts turned pink, and a message came up saying "awaiting moderation approval" does anyone else get this? Have I done something wrong?

Offline Beamer

My last review and last post my posts turned pink, and a message came up saying "awaiting moderation approval" does anyone else get this? Have I done something wrong?

Mine are not affected.  Perhaps it's a blip or is it the naughty step for this distinguished and great forum supporter.   :hi:

Offline bearcat69

I had it with my Lilyco review. About half a day later it got approved. Took me a bit by surprise too, wondered for a while if I had done something wrong... But I think it's just a safety measure to stop trolls/newbies/fluffies spamming up the review section with multiple reviews at once. So wouldn't worry about it, as I don't think that applies to you.

Offline Littlefoot

Mine are not affected.  Perhaps it's a blip or is it the naughty step for this distinguished and great forum supporter.   :hi:

I made a post 25 mins ago and still waiting for it to be approved  :unknown:

Offline Juankerr

I made a post 25 mins ago and still waiting for it to be approved  :unknown:

Was that the review you mention or just a general post?

Offline Littlefoot

Was that the review you mention or just a general post?

Just a general post, but it is a longish one. But also happened to my last review

Offline Littlefoot

It must just happen with all long posts.

OldAdmin

The post contained many AW profiles and just one of them needed Admin approval before being published for all to see.
I think it was AW profile ID anyway, unless some glitch.

Offline Littlefoot

The post contained many AW profiles and just one of them needed Admin approval before being published for all to see.
I think it was AW profile ID anyway, unless some glitch.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I thought I was on the naughty step then for a minute.

Offline Stapler

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. I thought I was on the naughty step then for a minute.

We're the Sweeney and we haven't had any tea.
Get your trousers on.
You're nicked!  :lol:
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

We're the Sweeney and we haven't had any tea.
Get your trousers on.
You're nicked!  :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a fair cop guv!

"I'm gonna come down on you so hard you're going to have to reach up to tie your shoe laces"

"If you weren't who you are, I'd kick your arse up to your shoulder blades"

Classic Sweeney one liners. Loved it!  :hi:

Offline alibirmingham

I got this with my recent post about being spoilt for choice. Put it down to having 3 aw links in the post. Figure it’s a way to stop touts and pimps advertising in some way. Got approved but did catch me by surprise and thought I may have done something wrong.

Offline Littlefoot

It's just happened again, I only did a one line post!  :unknown:

Must be a glitch
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:37:41 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Avg_Joe

Must be a glitch

i got that too earlier, figured it was a glitch, or i'd replied in a thread he'd put an admin watch/restriction on.

only other times i've got it is when i've inadvertently posted a banned link and the auto filter kicks in
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline m4rmite

It did it on me when i typed viva street and cia..kkara in the same post

Offline fuddle

Must be a glitch

Also happened to me while posting in your review thread...

Offline dog999

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a fair cop guv!

"I'm gonna come down on you so hard you're going to have to reach up to tie your shoe laces"

"If you weren't who you are, I'd kick your arse up to your shoulder blades"

Classic Sweeney one liners. Loved it!  :hi:
De dedher,de dedher de de de d de d de!! :hi: