Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen this polish girl sure she was in brum before  (Read 1465 times)

Offline georgydog

anyone seen this one sure this is a new profile can't be 100% sure
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline samsung1

Havent seen her, but sure she is part of the Inge street network, so should be careful.

And yes I have seen her profile before... maybe got a negative and made a new profile.

Offline Juankerr

Havent seen her, but sure she is part of the Inge street network, so should be careful.

And yes I have seen her profile before... maybe got a negative and made a new profile.

+1

Cant remember exactly what her previous AW profile name was but it did include the same name (Violet)

I've had a good look back through the reviews and cant find any so not sure why the need for a new profile, I don't remember seeing anything negative on her previous AW feedback either.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:15:56 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Demistify

Are the Inge Street lot the same as the ones who used to work in Digbeth? I can't remember the name of the street for life of me, but the flats had like a courtyward and wooden balconies and they were on 2nd floor. B & S champions! You had to go through a metal gate to access, I think.

Offline azrael

I was about to say a tidy looking milf, then i noticed her age only 24

Offline _Rust_

I was about to say a tidy looking milf, then i noticed her age only 24

I was having a browse and thought the same, I reckon she's reversed the digits of her true age!

Offline azrael

I was having a browse and thought the same, I reckon she's reversed the digits of her true age!

Either that or shes had a hard life  :unknown: