Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is Seat in Wolverhampton??  (Read 2817 times)

RehanKhan

Hi.. just moved in the area and I heard about this place called Seat... Someone can tell me how to find this place, a street name or a postecode nearby...I want to take a look and see what kind of girls are there around.

Offline JT100

Sure you've got this right?
All I found when Googled is Seat Motors.....
I would also be interested to know...

Mzunn

There is a SEAT dealership on new Hampton road in wolves. The road is well known for having ladies standing on it looking for punters in cars.

Offline ScouserRod

Would that be the SEAT Punto ???????

Offline Stapler

There is a SEAT dealership on new Hampton road in wolves. The road is well known for having ladies standing on it looking for punters in cars.

What about punters on foot. Do they ignore those?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Petesplace

A great place if smackheads are what you're looking for.

Offline Stapler

A great place if smackheads are what you're looking for.

Are you speaking from experience?  'A great place..'

mrpeterman

My understanding is the seat dealership is on the bilston road which leads up to the old royal hospital which is being demolished for new builds, this area used to be the Rld (with a little area on other side by the calor gas yard)

However police did and I presume still do patrol there are and have been serious on driving the street scene away, which is a good thing.

Some girLs work in the houses in the terraced streets near here for example Maya and Louise loo if you visit them I strongly suggest you park away from the area and walk in..

It's not a nice area nice cars stick out 

Don't expect a thriving st scene as there isn't one

paythepiper

Ive lived in the area all my life and as far as I know the only Seat dealership is as the OP states, on the Newhampton Road, Whitmore Reans. This is very close to the West Park which in recent years has become a bit of a red light area taking over from the streets around the old Royal hospital. I believe both areas are regularly patrol by the police so best avoided.

paythepiper

....the Seat dealership is better known in the area as Barlow Motors.

Offline r1965h

Ive lived in the area all my life and as far as I know the only Seat dealership is as the OP states, on the Newhampton Road, Whitmore Reans. This is very close to the West Park which in recent years has become a bit of a red light area taking over from the streets around the old Royal hospital. I believe both areas are regularly patrol by the police so best avoided.

The West Park area has been a RLD for at least 25 years.

Offline Petesplace

Are you speaking from experience?  'A great place..'
I work in the area often and what I see walking the streets in the area all look like desperate drug addicts

Offline hairymonster

Shows how good my radar is, have been to to West park a lot and never noticed anything unusual. Always daytime and not on the lookout mind.

paythepiper

I live in Whitmore Reans and whilst West Park has always had its problems with prossies and druggies it is only since the police presence in Steelhouse Lane/ Royal Hospital that it has become the main red light district in town. The streetwalkers mainly seem to operate in the Kingsland Road / Devon Road junctions with Park Road, but can be found on other nearby street corners.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:53:11 am by paythepiper »

mrpeterman

What's the standard these days and charges. Ide still say with high police presence is it worth it?

Offline Stapler

What's the standard these days and charges. Ide still say with high police presence is it worth it?

The last time my mate was in the area, he was approached. He told the prossie he only had a fiver. She said it was OK as she had change.

paythepiper

Lol, yes that would be about right I think. Usual standard of streetwalker, I don't know the rates but simply not worth it imo. The road around the park has intermittent speed bumps so if you fancied a bit of crawling you might have a case if stopped by the law. You could always park up around the park and walk but still risky me thinks.

mrpeterman

Just surprised it's still available when police closed down the rld from back of Royal I didn't think it would survive and move there, if I'm right that's by or near monmore dog track , which is even seedier part of town , when go to the dogs and drive through there I've never seen any....cue dog puns

paythepiper

No, thats East Park by Monmore Green, which I'm not aware of being a red light area. West Park is sort of between Newhampton Road and Tettenhall Road

mrpeterman

Oh right no wonder I never saw anything is that down by chapel ash and Bella restaurant on the corner and other side of park is where wolves football ground is at the top of the road?

paythepiper

mrpeterman

Ok got my bearings now, seen a few rom's down there in terraced houses amazing Alice if I recall, don't venture to that part of down after dark, strangely enough a mate went there for "relate" the marriage consul servive" did him fuck all good they split up

Offline d2331

The last time my mate was in the area, he was approached. He told the prossie he only had a fiver. She said it was OK as she had change.

Lol, reminds me of the first and only time I've kerb-crawled..

Was coming home from Birmingham late one night, cut through Walsall. Knew roughly where street girls might be so had a quick drive around and spotted one. Looped around and rolled up, she didn't look too bad, relatively young, slim etc..

Made sure it was clear and rolled the window down, told her I only had a fiver and asked if that'd be enough for a wank (only wanted a quick tug'n'go), she says yeah that's fine, and got in. Asked her where was quiet to park, she says round the corner (literally 20 metres), parked by a dimly-lit shutter door of some old factory. She stank of booze, not ugly as such, but a rough face up close, like she'd been in a few punch-ups.

I offer her the fiver and prepare to whip Johnson out.. she goes "have you got any more?", I said "honestly that's all I have, it's what's left from this evening.." ... she then gets a bit beggy and says "gu on, 20 quid and i'll shag ya", I say "honestly love I've only got the fiver, I'm only after a quick wank.." ... she then kinda sits there, staring straight ahead in a bit of a huff.. I'm a bit anxious at this point, Johnson has retreated and I've pulled my jeans / boxers up. So I try to just be amicable and say "tell you what, don't even worry about it, keep the fiver for your time and we'll just leave it there, okay?" in a friendly tone.. She still won't fuck off, asks if I can find a cash point or buy her a bottle of something from an offy.. I'm somewhere between pissed off and anxious, wanting to tell her to just fuck off out of my car but wanting to avoid getting shanked or into an altercation... Eventually I get her to piss off after agreeing to drop her off down the road where she was originally headed. She'd barely closed the door behind her before I floored it and got the fuck outta Dodge.

Really weird experience, nothing really happened in the end but the whole mood and risk of the situation really put me off ever doing that again. Way too risky and unpredictable.

Kinda off-topic but thought it was an interesting tale I've never really shared before.

Offline Littlefoot

I offer her the fiver and prepare to whip Johnson out.. she goes "have you got any more?"

Completely off her tits, thinking you had more than one cock!  :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 11:42:12 pm by Littlefoot »