Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salisbury massage this week  (Read 3507 times)

Offline fartknocker

Hi all. I'll be passing through Salisbury on Friday and was thinking about visiting a massage parlour there.

Although I was born and bred in Salisbury. I now go punting in Surrey/London.

Can anyone tell me if there's any pretty lasses that I could meet on Friday?

Thanks.

Offline houseboot

Parlour?

There are massage shops.

Offline fartknocker

Okay! Massage shops. What's the difference?

Offline houseboot

Okay! Massage shops. What's the difference?

A "Massage Parlour" is a place where FS is on offer, the ladies would probably be surprised if you asked for a massage, no ladies (other than the staff) would dream of entering and the police are well aware of what goes on inside but tolerate them.

A "Massage Shop" is a place where you go for a Massage, a HE may be on offer (but will not be advertised) and, yes, they do have female customers.

Big difference.

Offline fartknocker

Well I've learnt something today, so thanks for that!

So, are there any nice young lasses in a massage shop this week? Happy ending required.

Offline Bigwilts

Well I've learnt something today, so thanks for that!

So, are there any nice young lasses in a massage shop this week? Happy ending required.
There are 3 oriental massage places on Fisherton Street, I don’t know about two of them but have been to the one at number 110, and extras have been available
This was quite a while ago, maybe a year, and £30 for half an hour £50 for extra - total £80
Their website has a schedule with which girls are working but I’m out of date and can’t recommend either way

The other two don’t stay open as late as that place, which may or may not be an indicator
I’ve heard a couple of conflicting things about number 153 about whether an extra is or isn’t available

Not far away from the roundabout at the top of fisherton street is a Chinese place in a residential house, I’ve been there a few times recently and you’ll get half an hour all in for £60
There are a few reviews on here now for there at the moment. 

If it’s a massage with a bit extra that you want then probably go for fisherton street at £80 unless it’s gone up, or for a more sure thing then £60 at the residential place

Offline fartknocker

Thanks for your help, but I'm still at a loss where to go for a massage with he.
I really don't want to meet an aged chubby lady you see?

Offline Strokemeplease

There is Oriental Massage at 110 and Sabai Thai at 101 Fisherton Street. Both give happy endings.  Sarocha Thai, at 153 Fisherton Street, appears to be strictly legit. I 'phoned up to ask if they give happy endings and the reply was "No Sir, we don't do that".

Offline houseboot

There is Oriental Massage at 110 and Sabai Thai at 101 Fisherton Street. Both give happy endings.  Sarocha Thai, at 153 Fisherton Street, appears to be strictly legit. I 'phoned up to ask if they give happy endings and the reply was "No Sir, we don't do that".

Very few providers, whether independent or shops, will confirm HE on the phone or by text.

How do they know who you are? You could be police, Gumtree or some nosey neighbour checking up on them.

Offline fartknocker

I'm going to try Oriental Massage.

Their website says two masseuses are there, Hidi and Tiffany. Anyone had the pleasure of a massage by either of these?

Offline fartknocker

I went to Oriental Massage in Salisbury this afternoon, and was met and massaged by Tiffany, a very acceptable girl. 30 minutes for £25, and £20 for he.
The massage was enjoyable and I could feel it doing me good.
After the obligatory 20 minutes the offer of extras,was made. Hand relief for £30, I offered £20 and she insisted on £30. I told her that I wouldn't bother whence she said that as I was her first customer of the day (at 1530!) she would accept the lower offer. Not a bad effort but I've had much better.
It was a decent 30 minutes but I won't be back.