Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina's in Taunton - Holiday  (Read 1194 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi all,

Just hoping that somebody might know if Latina's is likely to return to their location near Taunton as they put up they are on holiday just as we got into August and still away so guessing now that they may have gone to pastures new which would be a shame but perhaps you guys would know more?

Cheers

donjon

It is my fervent prayer that they will return, and soon. I am finding my randiness almost debilitating at the moment and i haven't got time to go far from Taunton where there is nothing to be had - unless you know different?

Who the heck is this for example? Another profile without a number just parked in Somerset ? or a real woman?
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline lewis666

I totally agree and a swift return would be good although we all deserve a holiday if that's what is happening but I haven't known them to go for so long and yes I also find it convenient as work is easy to come by in the area at the moment so good for me.

I don't trust many of the ads I see and bait and switch is so rife that I would rather not bother so let's hope it's short term pain for a lot of gain.....

Offline Qwerty

It is my fervent prayer that they will return, and soon. I am finding my randiness almost debilitating at the moment and i haven't got time to go far from Taunton where there is nothing to be had - unless you know different?

Who the heck is this for example? Another profile without a number just parked in Somerset ? or a real woman?

Now says Nuneaton Coventry Hinkley

Offline lewis666

That's  exactly why I stay well clear of what else is on offer around there and it looks like back to Bristol and beyond at the moment which is a shame

donjon

The outlook remains stark.
It's like the bad old days already and Brexit hasn't even happened yet.

JV547845

Are Latinas back up and running, with Shakira asking for a £20 price rise?  External Link/Members Only

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Shakira looks great in certain pictures but pretty rank in others. Facially I'm not feeling it

donjon

This looks like good news, but only today & tomorrow. don't know if I can take the time out.