Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine Bristol  (Read 2593 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline Puntingonandoff

I posted a thread a while ago asking for advice on Ava or Angelina. The general consensus seemed to be that both are great and i'd have fun with both. But my decision was made for me, Angelina disappeared right when i was ready to book, so Ava it was.

This is my first review ao apologies if the format is wrong.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour in a city centre hotel in Bristol. Arranged through AW emails, was given Avas number and confirmed witha text on the day, given room number by text shortly before appointment. Annoyingly the reception was dead when i walked in so i did get looked at briefly when i walked to the lift but not challenged, so all fine.

As soon as i got in the room Ava was all over me, dressed as requested in sexy lingerie. She is physicaly bigger than i would normally go for, i normally like petite girls. Ava is in no way fat, i would say dress size 10-12 and exactly as she looks in her pictures. Facially she is attractive, not in a knock-your-socks off way, more of the girl next door way.

I would normally take a quick shower, but Ava was undressing me and i wasnt about to slow her down. I unclipped her bra to unleash her tits, not normally a fan of fake tits, but Avas were unlike others ive seen. They felt and moved like real tits, much bigger than im used to as well, i normally prefer small tits but hers were great.

Had pre-arranged the first pop to be a domintating oral/face fucking session, and thats exactly what i got. Sloppy deepthroat (if im being super picky, wasnt full deepthroat but pretty close), face fucking, choking, degrading name-calling, bit of face slapping. Eventually shot my load all over her face and in her mouth (i tend to cum quite a lot) which she swallowed.

A bit of chat as i recovered ready for round 2. Wanted to fuck her this time, so after a bit more oral to get me hard, on with the condom and sex in a variety of positions.

To finish i got her to lie back and make herself cum using her toys. She popped a butt-plug in and got her wand out. I told her she had to ask for permission to cum, i was wanking over her face as she did this and getting her to suck my cock and balls as i watched her. After a denying her from cummming a few times until i was also ready, when she asked again i let her cum and as she did i shot my 2nd load over her face.

All in all a good punt. Would i see her again? Yes, but for other reasons i probably won't at least for a while. Purely because i already have a regular in this part of the world, and secondly because there are 2 others not far away that i want to try before going back to see Ava.

Offline Gastroboy

Nice review P. Ava going on my HL.
Who is your regular and who are the 2 others you want to see?

Offline j4ckw1ll5

Nice review P. Ava going on my HL.
Who is your regular and who are the 2 others you want to see?

Ditto - please do share!
Thanks for review

Offline Puntingonandoff

The regular i see is all but retired, doesnt advertise but she still sees a handful of regulars. The other 2 i want to see are Sexy Anglina and Miss Sammie in Swindon, i think i might have met Miss Sammie 4 or 5 years ago, she went with the name Madison back then. She looks very similar and was as mad as a box of frogs, the sex was incredible. Don't know if shes the same girl but want to find out

Offline PaintBrush

Good review - thanks

Keep missing Ava - Must try harder