Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane & Hannah Banks 3some  (Read 3255 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boundless

I've put this in the East England section as that's where they live but I saw them on their trip to Nottingham.

Lots been said about EJ and I was obviously desperate to see her but Norwich is a 5 hour journey each way for me so was pleased when she announced the Notts tour, still 2.5 hours tho.

Comms were great, she answered my e-mail and suggested a time, all good.
They were in a nice new apartment block in city centre, texted just before and got a reply "just doing the pigtails, 2 mins"! That got the blood going south for a kick off, I'd requested school gear.
Up to the flat, EJ answers looking good enough to eat in tiny white blouse and tie, short skirt and knee socks. She immediately came to give me a good kiss and cuddle, offered shower, drink etc and into bedroom. Paid her, then she remarks, my friend Hannah is here too. Now, I'd brought enough dosh for a 3some but part of me wanted Emily all to myself. Anyway the thought of the 2 of them was just too much so I went for it. Hannah got changed into school gear too, short pleated skirt and cropped white blouse, thought I'd died and gone to heaven.
I'd had a quick look at Hannah on AW but she is a stunner, I'd say a size 8-10, very pretty, all over tan and the loveliest little boobs imaginable, great sense of humour too.
We got on the bed with me in the middle, alternately kissing them both while they played with my cock. I wanted to see them play together, so they knelt on the bed and started undressing each other, then playing with each others boobs, then sucking them. I wanted to see them kiss, a big turn on for me which they did. I got the impression that Em is more bi than Hannah though.
So without going into exactly who did what to whom, we indulged in everything that is possible I think. Em used a glass dildo on Hannah, while I kissed her tits, then the other way round. One memorable moment, Emily licking Hannahs pussy while I'm behind, licking and fingering Em's perfect pussy, in fact I got so carried away I realised that I had my fingers in her pussy and my tongue halfway up her lovely little ass hole! Carried on in that vein for a while and found myself in a 69 with Em and Hannah playing with my balls. Em said that she desperately needed the real thing, a good ploy on her behalf I know, but she seemed really turned-on by then. I asked Hannah if she minded if I fucked Em, so on with the mac and Em jumps on board, she lean forward so her lovely little tits and erect nipples are on my chest, love that, while Hannah is stroking my balls. Then change around, Em licking Hannahs pussy with me pounding her from behind and playing with that lovely little bum hole again. Now, the strain of maintaining a hard on for the best part of 45 mins was beginning to tell and the old fella starts getting a bit soft so I pull out and ask for help. Em was straight there on her knees taking it in her mouth, but Hannah wanted to help too so I get on the bed and they're both licking and sucking it, (Hannah with her pussy at the "head end" so Im fingering her as well) At this point, I have to say that Hannah gives a superb BJ, prob equals my best ever and with Em licking my balls the end was in sight. I pointed out i was about to come, so the lovely Em put her mouth over my cock for me to come in her mouth.
Cleaned up and still had 10 mins to go so had a bit of a chat and a welcome drink of water.

Absolutely superb punt, as I knew it would be but the addition of Hannah was a fantastic optional extra.
Well worth making a big hole in the punting budget and the 5 hours travelling.

No-one needs me to recommend Emily I'm sure, but Hannah is certainly worth seeing on her own.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The Beano

Great review Sam55, sounds like my sort of punt. How did it work out price wise? I've got Emma on my HL, may have to add Hannah.
TB

Offline madeinwales56

Well done Sam. It took some arranging and effort but it sounds like you had a cracking time. Jealous? You bet ...

Offline Boundless

Great review Sam55, sounds like my sort of punt. How did it work out price wise? I've got Emma on my HL, may have to add Hannah.
TB

Well, I don't normally like to divulge this sort of thing as maybe it's a supply and demand thing.
I paid the normal fee for Emily and after she suggested Hannah joined us, she went and spoke to her, came back and wanted the same. As it happens, I didn't have enough with me so negotiated a small discount.

Stressfree

Hi Sam
To let you know, I messaged Hannah recently, she said that she is planning on doing several more tours out of area with one or two of her girlfriends. She mentioned Newcastle, Liverpool and Birminging in the coming months as well as her normal East Anglian tours. Did you check out her new personal website External Link/Members Only for the photos ? She also has a Twitter account where she posts where she is working.

Offline Boundless

Hi Sam
To let you know, I messaged Hannah recently, she said that she is planning on doing several more tours out of area with one or two of her girlfriends. She mentioned Newcastle, Liverpool and Birminging in the coming months as well as her normal East Anglian tours. Did you check out her new personal website External Link/Members Only for the photos ? She also has a Twitter account where she posts where she is working.

Yes, good news, maybe I'll catch her in Brum one day.

Just remembered something that I missed from the review.

Warning: Guys who aren't able to get to see her look away now!
At one stage towards the end I had Hannah sitting on my face backwards with my hands on her tits, while Emily was energetically riding my cock - oh the joy of it all!!!   :D
It's punts like this that make it all worthwhile.

Offline Clooney

I've said it before, but Emily Jane is a simply adorably mucky little madam, who I'd see all the time if she was nearer.

And I'm with you... The way she rides your cock is fucking awesome.

I love the way she's sugar sweet one moment, then utterly filthy in a flash. She truly is like a teenager who just discovered sex and realises that she loves it.