Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Boa Hot Thai - Newcastle  (Read 1453 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7716752) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Online captainsc

External Link/Members Only

1 hour £120
Extras kissing and OWO £20
When: 7/5/24

Had the horn this morning and looked at agencies but I couldn’t see anyone who took my fancy. That seems to be the case for the last few months, not many I want and the ones I do, our times don’t match…

Anyway saw Boa’s profile and thought she looked hot. No reviews I could find on here so TOFT.
Texted her and got a reply very quickly setting out prices and street with postcode.
I opted for the hour massage and sex with the two extras and from her services menu I thought the extras would be £40, when I got there she said £140 all in so bonus..

Place is student area of Newcastle and had to go around the back. No one about as such but you could be seen by next door if they were out and about. No one there so no worries.
Hiding behind door and very pleasant when I went in. Deffo girl in pics but the photos have been touched a bit.

Went inside and handed cash for stash. Then stripped and lay on bed. Bed was pretty shit and very creaky… she stripped off for massage and had a nice pair, au natural and a good figure. Very attractive and good body.
Music on and she starts massage, quite quick but nice and firm with good touches. The usual swipes and “accidental” brushes happened and I was hard.
After about 25 mins flipped over for her to massage front. More swipes etc but this was a little too long for me as I lost my stiffy. Massage finished, cock gets oiled and the she starts to wank, plays with him around 3-4 mins before she pops him in her mouth. Good oral technique and plenty of spit (she needed to to counteract the oil). Cock was rock again and she seemed to like him..

Condom on and I went on top, but first I asked if I could lick her pussy which she said yes. Went down on her and she was fresh and clean and I had her squirming in no time. She stopped me before she came and was laughing.

Then I took her missionary whilst kissing and flicking tongues (didn’t know that was a thing until I read a review of a different girl on here recently) and hammered away and then move her on her side and then from behind whilst lying in spoons…

Good fuck. To come I usually have to wank so I asked her to kiss whilst I wanked. As instructed she was kissing me as I choked my chicken… came in no time, cleaned up by Boa, small talk and left.

Had been there exactly on an hour.

Would I return, yes when she’s back. She is here until about Monday I think.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 02:50:19 pm by captainsc »