Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who would you reccomend of the current Thai girls in Leicester??  (Read 1319 times)

streetfighter1975

Showing on AW currently..

HotsexyVivian
GorgeousLelia
Hot Anita
Kitty4you

Thanks for any help and info.

Offline imran1234

Hot Anita aka sexy Vivian. I believe they are the same girl

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There is also NewKatie, whom imran has recommended. She is currently in Birmingham and often comes to Leicester. Add her to your HL, that way you will know when she is next in Leicester.

Will add AW links for all above when I get a chance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Showing on AW currently..

HotsexyVivian
GorgeousLelia
Hot Anita
Kitty4you

Thanks for any help and info.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girls get moved around the Midlands... Nottingham, Coventry and Birmingham that I am aware of. I have posted their AW profiles in case there arte any reviews for them on her.

Also, take care as some of the reviews may have been for a different girl using this AW profile when the review was written.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
There is also NewKatie, whom imran has recommended. She is currently in Birmingham and often comes to Leicester. Add her to your HL, that way you will know when she is next in Leicester.

Will add AW links for all above when I get a chance.

These girls also work from Leicester as well. Well worth adding them to your HL in case they show up in Leicester. It goes without saying that you need to carry out your homework before seeing any of them.

streetfighter1975

Offline RogerBoner

Kitty's is a fake profile.
Suza's is a fake profile. The girls in the pictures have retired.
Cherry Real Hot is a profile of convenience. Current girl used to be Anny Sexy Oriental. She is randy and moody.
But the original query is just about the current girls there. Barbie will move there next.

I'm no expert  :D but I think any thread about this group of touring Thais is doomed,  doomed I say! Because they swap over the AW profiles and then the reviews end up being attributed to a different girl. If anyone plans on reviewing one in this group please upload a photo of the girl you actually saw.

To answer your question both Layla and Anita/Vivien are worth visiting and they both quite enjoy orgasms. Layla 3 in half an hour 2 years ago before she went off me, and Anita's anus is a demanding erogenous zone. (Sorry I'm giving myself the horn).

Offline Knny

They are pricing themselves out in Leicester....70/30mins.   Used to be 60/30mins

streetfighter1975

Yes  l Did notice that! The 1st day or so was £60...then they all went to £70.

Offline jayuk99

Most seem to be packing a bit more around the waist ,  i refuse to visit thai women anymore

Yes  l Did notice that! The 1st day or so was £60...then they all went to £70.

streetfighter1975

Most seem to be packing a bit more around the waist ,  i refuse to visit thai women anymore

Bigger girls bigger prices??!!

That's Thai mentality for ya...

Offline Shreck1970

I see fabulous anya is back... may have to break my duck plus 1 with her.