Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Male for MMF?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Conviolo

Hey all! Just wondering if anyone is interested in joining me, as a MMF is something I want to tick off my bucket list.

Ideally in the Leicester area, girl open to debate :).

Drop me an email if so.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 06:01:45 pm by Conviolo »

Offline Leiclad1234

Might be up for it

Drop me a message if you can. Was thinking of Veronica D myself

Offline Conviolo

Offline bozzyman

I'd be up for it mate, get back to me.

Offline HailWood

I have done and reviewed an MFM (get the other right as I’ve since learned that some members believe MMF implies male interaction).
Couple of tips
Meet each other beforehand, makes for a more relaxed start.
Know what you want and make sure the lass will provide it (I wanted to try DP - ass and fanny)

Woofie was my choice at the time. We had both met her before independently so we all knew what to expect.

Offline Conviolo

Thanks Mike.

Would be good to be in communication, clear on expectations and boundaries.

Will drop a couple of messages out, and try and sort something out.

Offline wilson1962

I am up for this. Done this before and really enjoyed the experience, All involved have to let down their boundaries though if its going to be a memorable session!!! GET IN TOUCH PLEASE.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
A word of caution... In the past newbies have advertised for MMF, only in the hope that they entice regular members on here into meeting up with them, only to then be exposed and outed.

If anyone is planning to meet up with another punter for a MMF, take precautions and search on their punting history and make sure you are comfortable meeting up with them.

I will try and find the link Admin posted a while back regarding this.

Offline Leiclad1234

Melanie Fox / Veronica?

Yes - I had already asked if she could arrange one.

Out of ones I have seen in Leicester she seems the most up my street. Sexy and confident with good natural body

Offline Moby Dick

I've done a few. Read my reviews.
Often on biz in Leicester so happy to partake.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
"A number of members have been outed after being asked by another member on this site to contact them on an email address outside of the UKP PM facility. Beware of anyone, regardless of their post count, asking you to email them and not use the PM facility. Punters have been outed despite using a punting email address in a fake name because they were conned into revealing their AdultWork/punting identity (such as being asked what date you saw a certain prossie, which is then passed on to the prossie who figures out who you are). Report their PMs to Admin so they can be investigated and monitored".

Above is posted as a sticky note when you go into PM section.

Offline post impressionist

I'm up for this.  Had a few similar experiences, but at 'greedy girl' type parties; very good.  I agree with all the above about ' meet before', decide what you both want, etc. Deffo no newbies, not for being outed necessarily, but because they don't know what they're doing (go see her with your dad) - I almost fell into this trap.
Get in touch

peckerwood806

im up for that in Nottingham

Offline shagmore

Yep that is on my bucket list, would love to do a double penetration, arse and cunt, both ways
message me - Leicester no issue

Offline Long_arm

I have attended one of MandyFox parties. Enjoyable experience and would love to tag team a lady. Anybody interested please give me a heads up

Offline Covbirm

I did this a little while ago and was superb fun.  Was the girls first time with 2 guys and we all had lots of fun.  Hit me up if interested.