Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena XXX - A visit to Portsmouth  (Read 2180 times)

15 review(s) for Gena XXX (11 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Derrick101

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble:

This one is from 2-3 months ago. I saw that Gena was visiting at a hotel just 10 minutes form where I work. A quick look at the feedback on here suggested that I might very well enjoy.

£150 for an hour.

Comms:

All by text. Initial contact, fixing the date and time and for the room number. I rarely go through the rigmarole of confirming services etc when the WG is reviewed here.

A budget hotel just outside Portsmouth. Functional with no card entry, just straight in and to the room. Room as expected.

Looks:

Body as per the AW profile. Probably mid 40’s. Smallish tits with pert nipples. Very slappable arse. Wearing a short, tight leather look dress that just covered her arse and tits. No knickers !  :yahoo:

Attitude:

Relaxed and chatty. No waffle about what do you want, just a ‘let’s get on with it’ with a cheeky grin.

Service:

Started well with DFK, and hip grinding. As I was taking my shirt off her phone rang. She reached over the bed to get it, and I thought ‘here we go….  :angry:’ But she just switched it off, threw it on the floor, and just stayed there, knelt on the bed, arse in the air, and no knickers on.  :P She gave it a little wiggle which I took as a definite invite, so I gave it a mighty slap. Only reaction was another wiggle, so another slap was provided. After another wiggle, I thought we could do this all day, but I wanted more. Removed all my clothes and knelt down on the floor behind her. Hand on the cheeks of her arse, and spread for some pretty vigorous fingering in both pussy and arse, followed by my tongue. A few minutes of this and she span round and took me in her mouth to the hilt. DT with gagging, loads of gurgling and drooling. Laid her on the bed with her head over the edge, and she took a good face fucking, more gagging and drooling while I leant over for more fingering of her pussy. Emptied my first load in the throat, which she dribbled out of her mouth and down her cheeks. She’s got a bloody wicked grin that was enhanced by the plasterwork  :D. A bit of a clean-up of her face, then a more leisurely DT OWO to get me up again. Much nipple tweaking, both ways, and fingering. She got me to lie on my back, and pushed my legs up high and continued with the OWO, before her tongue disappeared up my arse for the deepest rimming I’d experienced. After as much of this as I could stand, I returned the favour with her on her knees. Tongue, then finger, then fingers in her arse. Grabbed the lube and a condom off the bedside table, prepared, and then slowly slid into her arse. She took it like a trooper, and the language turned the air blue. She took a good arse pounding before I filled the bag. Clean-up again, a shower and I was away, leaving her on the bed playing with a vibe in her pussy ! ( Well… after all, that hadn’t received a filling )

Overall:

A right dirty bitch that appears to up for anything. A bit pricy, but when all services are delivered with such gusto, with no extras, I’m not complaining.

Offline Cum_again

She had a kid about 3 or 4 years back, no way she’s mid 40s. Probably 37 or 38 tops I reckon.

Offline Silver Birch

She had a kid about 3 or 4 years back, no way she’s mid 40s. Probably 37 or 38 tops I reckon.

My guess would be about 39-40. I saw her about 7 years ago and she was early 30s.

I blame Gena for getting me hooked on punting. I'd had only punted twice before seeing Gena, both were pretty shit, and Gena was going to be my last try before giving up. Fantastic punt and my career was up and running  :rose:

Offline sailor3

Thanks Derrick! Has been on my HL for the longest time, from the sound of your excellent review, too long.
Quick question - has childbirth left her with a mummy tummy i.e. stretched skin and flab?

Offline Derrick101

No 'mummy tummy' that was off putting... She's one hell of a dirty bitch... In the nicest possible way  :drinks:

Enjoy... I plan to again when she returns this way

Offline sailor3

Thanks for the recommendation!