Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jimboi. New member HIii  (Read 1371 times)

Jimboi

Hello there guys
I'm jimbo from east end of glasgow.  Looking forward to chatting to you all. 
My job takes me between gla and edi on a daily basis so I get around a bit.  Ive been a member off aw for a couple of years now
I did not no this site existed or I would have been on sooner. 
I'm 36 and been doing crazy shit since I was about 18. Since my first visit to Amsterdam. Been over 10 times now so far. 
When I was about 21 I picked up my 1st street girl. Down the barras.  That went on for a few years.  I've recently just started picking them up again. From which I have a few numbers saved now from street girls.  Who I think give the best bj.  Cheapest and best. But I love to treat my self to something nice off adult work.  I cover the whole of Scotland using aw app wherever I go.  Find the best nearest to me. 
Anyway hello again to you all an il hope to catch up and share some wicked stories an hopefully some banter.
Thanks jimbo

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:00:10 pm by Jimboi »

James999

I'm 36 and been doing crazy shit since I was about 18.

Oh you sound Crazy dude, so glad you found us  :hi:

BigDaddy1987

Need to share few these numbers for when times are tight  :cool:

Sailormack

Hello there guys
I'm jimbo from east end of glasgow.  Looking forward to chatting to you all. 
My job takes me between gla and edi on a daily basis so I get around a bit.  Ive been a member off aw for a couple of years now
I did not no this site existed or I would have been on sooner. 
I'm 36 and been doing crazy shit since I was about 18. Since my first visit to Amsterdam. Been over 10 times now so far. 
When I was about 21 I picked up my 1st street girl. Down the barras.  That went on for a few years.  I've recently just started picking them up again. From which I have a few numbers saved now from street girls.  Who I think give the best bj.  Cheapest and best. But I love to treat my self to something nice off adult work.  I cover the whole of Scotland using aw app wherever I go.  Find the best nearest to me. 
Anyway hello again to you all an il hope to catch up and share some wicked stories an hopefully some banter.
Thanks jimbo

Are you still picking up at the barras / Glasgow green mate ?

Are you not concerned about plod as I know it has put most people off.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 08:22:19 pm by Sailormack »

Jimboi

Hi
Yea getting caught by the plod would be a nightmare I agree.  But I don't go driving around kerb crawling.   I'm usually down at the pet shop on a weekly basis anyhow.   Usually if I sit around for ten mins or so   An quite often u get the odd nice looking swg. Risky I no but still fun.   Makes u man up when going to see some 1 from aw. 
Btw great cheap  bj other day to. Owo £20 on aw nice Andrea.  Bit old. Ur hey she can sook.  In too rose just round corner from swimming.  Easy parking in an away 15 mins.  Easy. 
Can't wait for weekend.  Work flying me down to London for Xmas party.  Luton actually.  Missus staying at home to. Lol.  Already checked the aw for the place I'm staying lu1.
Il keep u posted.   
Jimbo

Sailormack

Hi
Yea getting caught by the plod would be a nightmare I agree.  But I don't go driving around kerb crawling.   I'm usually down at the pet shop on a weekly basis anyhow.   Usually if I sit around for ten mins or so   An quite often u get the odd nice looking swg. Risky I no but still fun.   Makes u man up when going to see some 1 from aw. 
Btw great cheap  bj other day to. Owo £20 on aw nice Andrea.  Bit old. Ur hey she can sook.  In too rose just round corner from swimming.  Easy parking in an away 15 mins.  Easy. 
Can't wait for weekend.  Work flying me down to London for Xmas party.  Luton actually.  Missus staying at home to. Lol.  Already checked the aw for the place I'm staying lu1.
Il keep u posted.   
Jimbo

What, you just take your pick out the window  :cool:

Captain Caveman

Hi
Yea getting caught by the plod would be a nightmare I agree.  But I don't go driving around kerb crawling.   I'm usually down at the pet shop on a weekly basis anyhow.   Usually if I sit around for ten mins or so   An quite often u get the odd nice looking swg. Risky I no but still fun.   Makes u man up when going to see some 1 from aw. 
Il keep u posted.   
Jimbo

How much is that doggy in the window?

Tjkooker

How much is that doggy in the window?

Apparently it's extra for ones with real teeth.

Jimboi

Haha
I've got to get food for my boys pet once a week.  I'm sure u understand why I choose to go get it rather than the missus lol

cockneybstrd

You aint got a brother called Jerry have you Jimboi

Jimboi

Offline madeinwales56

Oh you sound Crazy dude, so glad you found us  :hi:

James, be gentle with him ...