Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet’n’petite retiring?  (Read 1316 times)

Offline MikeP

Get the feeling she has had a rough couple of years personally, and now seems verybhard to get through to. Anyone else had this problem?

Offline Matrix

Get the feeling she has had a rough couple of years personally, and now seems verybhard to get through to. Anyone else had this problem?

Why do you get that feeling?

Have you ever punted anyone?

Offline MikeP

jonholmes (who has also seen her for years) last review ending “Adieu ?”.

Unless he’s giving up punting.

And yes, have punted for a number of years. But no one that doesn’t already have loads of reviews already. If I see someone new I’ll write up a report.

Offline thrillseekerxxx

Saw her recently and made no mention of retirement. She can be hard to get hold of but a great punt IMO.

Offline Forthports

Saw her a few months back and left a positive review. She was as upbeat as ever and I had a great time. Hope she doesn’t jack it in anytime soon.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I'd go back if she offered OWO again.  :music:

ScotCock83

A strange post.

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that she has had a rough couple of years because you can't get a hold of her.

*Side note to this - see so many posts of guys saying someone is "hard to get a hold of", it 99% of the time is caller id, they don't want YOU to get a hold of them*

Offline Clattypats

it 99% of the time is caller id, they don't want YOU to get a hold of them*
Do you mean...as in, he might be overbearing, and blacklisted/blocked... :bomb:

Offline Topkat

I'd go back if she offered OWO again.  :music:

100% agree with you there PP. I saw her a few times when OWO was on the menu.

Offline MikeP

A strange post.

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that she has had a rough couple of years because you can't get a hold of her.

I didn’t- I came to that conclusion because she told me she had the last time I saw her.

Offline thrillseekerxxx

If she's confided personal info why don't you just ask her?
Profile is up.