Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Aria - Lancaster Gate  (Read 5432 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6218296) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SNation

External Link/Members Only

£200 for an hour with OWO and CIM

Comms: Short notice booking, messaged her asking if she was available and seen her about an hour later. Straight forward texting no problems.

Girl: Photo attached is her, although thats her summer body. She’s gained a few pounds in lockdowns I guess. I’d say size 10 as opposed to stated 8. Nice cute 20 year old girl. Typical student type.

Performance: Had a shower. Come back she’s still wearing a little black dress. Started talking for a few minutes on the bed. Get her out of the dress, said she needed me to unzip it. Bra off and start DFK, ask her for tongue and she does. Seemed happy to go for as long as I wanted. Push her down for OWO, started slow, I push her head down a little and she gags, very hot. She takes about 5 inches before she starts choking on it. Do that a few times, she’s got my cock soaking wet already. Then she starts making herself gag without any help. Some good eye contact. Ask if I can cum in her mouth and says of course. I get her on her knees for some face fucking and gagging. Told her to open her mouth and I jacked off into it. She took it all until the end where she dribbled some on the floor and went to the bathroom to spit.

If you want an English student she’s a nice intelligent fun girl.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 05:56:39 pm by Head1 »

Offline Crockers

£500 for a min 2 hours now. Nah. Silver Monica (reviewed) is far better value and with a far more raunchy yet sensual service.

Offline SNation

£500 for a min 2 hours now. Nah. Silver Monica (reviewed) is far better value and with a far more raunchy yet sensual service.
Very different girls all round. I wouldn’t put them as interchangeable

Offline ollielon

back to more reasonable 1 hour option at 200

Offline ollielon

back to more reasonable 1 hour option at 200

and now 250 again .. no chance at that price