Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella/London Bridge  (Read 3242 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline xxx9990

External Link/Members Only

A lot of reviews already on this girl but here you go, another one.

Met up with her in a hotel in the London Bridge area, easy enough access and nothing to worry about (she gives you instructions on how to get in). £80 for 30 minutes.

Girl is as you see her in her pictures: tall mixed-race London girl with a nice posh accent. Enhanced breasts which are not over the top (but to each his own i guess). Was wearing red lingerie when she let me in and she looked goood  :D

Standard services: OWO (checks to see if you're clean), balls if they're shaven, couple of positions (she moans along nicely), RO, kissing and finished on her chest. Showered a second time before i left a happy man.

Communications were good especially because this was the first time i had booked a couple of days in advance. For £80 this is good service. Wouldn't visit again as my preferences lie in visiting new women over repeat visits but glad i passed by.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:01:31 pm by janvd567890 »

Offline king tarzan

Good to know still delicious as ever 😋😋😋😋😋👅👅👅👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:30:07 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline xxx9990

Danke for the review, seems like OWO was inclusive with the £80 damage ?

Clips:

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only    Hidden Image/Members Only

Also how do you rate her on the scale  :hi: ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes OWO inclusive but - as she mentions explicitly on her profile - only if you are clean.

Scale: Ass = B, Breasts = C

Offline Global_Punter

Trapstar1

What’s her face like? The small bit of angle you get sometimes suggest she’s a bit over done... lots of makeup, lipstick and fake lips? Not sure if that’s just her pouting for the sexy look...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 03:02:30 am by Trapstar1 »

Online magnetico

What’s her face like?
See her previous reviews, she's got quite a few face pics

Offline horny_hunk

See her previous reviews, she's got quite a few face pics
Not sure she looks quite like she did before if im not mistaken she's had a few surgery done to her face too
Banned reason: No reviews in 4 years and failing to reply to a Mod when questioned
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline xxx9990

Not sure she looks quite like she did before if im not mistaken she's had a few surgery done to her face too

Not sure about surgery to her face... Maybe her lips who knows but pretty sure everything else is natural. She's got a pretty face considering that she's got a latin background as far as i can tell from discussion on this forum.