Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella- Aldgate  (Read 4066 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline sanchez

External Link/Members Only

£130 for 1 hour

A very enjoyable hour that was very much on the GFE side of the scale.

Made contact with Anabella in he morning to confirm availability and location before booking for later that day. Comma were easy and done via text.

Venue was a small but well presented flat close to Aldgate tube station.

Appearance wise she is a very pretty girl of mixed heritage and tall. Taller than I expected from the pics but that was a nice surprise as there was more of her to get hold of. Great thick hair and a really great body, small but pert boobs and a cracking arse. As I mentioned, pretty face with lovely eyes. She looks great when getting fucked.

Took a shower and chatted before kissing, not full DFK, oral on me and a good session of 69 before I shot my first load. She was happy that I would be able to recover and move on to fuckin which started with more oral before CG, doggy, and different varieties of missionary with her encouraging me to fuck her food.

The sex was good and we got on well. I think I was her last booking of the day so no rush to leave.

Would recommend as a GFE but notnis you are looking for more as stated in previous reviews.

Offline king tarzan

She is extremely delicious  👅👅👅👅👅👅
 :thumbsup: you had a great time  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ars.mav

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

She was happy that I would be able to recover and move on to fuckin which started with more oral before CG, doggy, and different varieties of missionary with her encouraging me to fuck her food.

I'm sure that was a typo, but it's still funny. There's probably someone right now getting off of having their food laced with some man's semen.

Offline sanchez

I'm sure that was a typo, but it's still funny. There's probably someone right now getting off of having their food laced with some man's semen.

Hahah. Yeah it was a typo. I didn’t sneak into the kitchen and start fucking the contents of her fridge.

:wacko:

Phil1980

So this girl seems to only have good feedback on here, but its very strange how she flat out doesnt answer calls

In my experience, SPs who dont take calls are dodgy / have something to hide

Offline sensualencounter

So this girl seems to only have good feedback on here, but its very strange how she flat out doesnt answer calls

In my experience, SPs who dont take calls are dodgy / have something to hide

5 negatives and 3 neutrals is not “good feedback”, so I don’t know where you got that from?
And with your 6 negatives from 8 reviews, it appears that you don’t have much luck, or choose unwisely!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 05:24:54 pm by sensualencounter »

Offline king tarzan

She's there to pork at a price..
Go and do the honours..

Would Mike Tyson hold back if he had an opponent staggering?

Offline bonapati

I don’t think not picking up the phone constitutes for being a dodgy or have something to hide SP.

Besides a punter might on the drill when you called...you expect her to pick the call then?

If you sent a txt or left a voicemail and she didn’t reply that another thing entirely.

Consider how many nuisance calls they have to pick up. Must get tiring. Yep I know it’s their choice of work - if only they had work ethics like some of us ;) Didn’t pizza shops used to get similar calls and cab offices.

Physiologically must be self degrading if not damaging at some point. One SP told me she only picks the phone once and the time and voice and language on the other end helps her make a decision but later found out she was losing business so it was better to communicate via text which Anna does just to cut the bad crop out. Another SP mentioned punter calls are similar to a takeaway food service call. Can I have 1 GFE, 3 DFK, and a topping of PSE.. hmmm do you sale A levels? ;)
While I found Anna a very pretty girl with a banging body to boot but I don’t find her services exceptional. A bit too fragile in some areas.

She is an irresistible shag with a decent price tag.

Tip. Once you see an SP via voice or text of she likes you and your money of course she will keep you number - if she doesn’t on those 2 options you’re one your own. Always be prepared to take the risk or WALK
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:21:28 pm by bonapati »

Offline king tarzan

I don’t think not picking up the phone constitutes for being a dodgy or crap SP.
Consider how many nuisance calls they have to pick up. Must get tiring. Yep I know it’s their choice of work - if only they had work ethics like some of us ;) Didn’t pizza shops used to get similar calls and cab offices.

Physiologically must be self degrading if not damaging at some point. One SP told me she only picks the phone once and the time and voice and language on the other end helps her make a decision but later found out she was losing business so it was better to communicate via text which Anna does just to cut the bad crop out. Another SP mentioned punter calls are similar to a takeaway food service call. Can I have 1 GFE, 3 DFK, and a topping of PSE.. hmmm do you sale A levels? ;)
While I found Anna a very pretty girl with a banging body to boot but I don’t find her services exceptional. A bit too fragile in some areas.

She is an irresistible shag with a decent price tag.
Tip. Once you see an SP via voice or text of she likes you and your money of course she will keep you number - if she doesn’t on those 2 options you’re one your own. Always be prepared to take the risk or WALK

Text or WhatsApp and she responds....
My contact has been maradona on the ball with her..