Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FoxyRoxy92  (Read 2167 times)

20 review(s) for Kirsty92 (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Don1Domingo

External Link/Members Only

Foxy Roxy

First report and first time with an independent, so bare that in mind.

30 min Incall with FoxyRoxy92 - £70 (sheffield/Rotherham)

COMMS – I sent AW message day before to see if she could see me at time I would be available. Received reply late same night saying would be ok.  After overcoming my nerves I called her about midday for meet at 2pm.  Thankfully she answered and said that would be ok.

LOCATION – Was on the main street in [Removed by admin].  Easy to find, if a little indiscrete.  Small Groundfloor flat. 

THE MEET – I knocked on the door, she peered through window then opened door. First impression was good.  She was in a dressing gown and while I was keen to see what was underneath, I said hello, explained was my first time seeing a girl like this, although I’d been to parlours many times, and asked if I could have a shower.

After shower went into the bedroom. Double bed in smallish room.  Foxy took off her dressing gown and was dressed in a black/red basque type top with stockings etc (see profile pics). She looked immense. Great body - legs, tits and an amazing ass. Facially good too, but her body is so good.

She asked if I wanted a massage, which I declined saying ‘let’s just get down to business’ so on to the bed where she initiated the kissing. Not DFK, which I ain’t too keen on anyway, but some tongues with prolonged kissing, it was good and my Hampton promptly stood to attention.  She was on top at this point and I got a great feel of her superb tight little ass.  She then took off her bra to reveal a cracking pair of pert tits, which I tucked straight into.

She then removed all her clothes and I made it clear, without words, that I wanted her on her back so I could have a good look at her. Oh yes! I complimented her body as I kissed my way down to her pussy, complete with marvellous trimmed bush. I toyed with her using my mouth and tongue around her clit and thighs then slipped my finger into her very tight, yet moist, pussy. She seemed to enjoy this given the noises she was making, which I am saying were genuine (surely)!

I love fanny, so spent a while down there fingering her at different tempos while nibbling and licking at her clit and pussy.  I also had a brief stroke of her asshole which although I didn’t pursue I got the feeling slipping my finger in would not have been a problem (maybe next time).  I then moved up for some kissing and then lay down to let her have a go at my stonking hard on.

Her oral was really good, oh aye! Deep throat, plenty of licking, plenty of looking up - good and gentle in the right places and at the right time.

I then suggested I rubber up to which she nodded in agreement before proceeding to use her mouth to slip the jonny on.

Foxy then lowered her sen on to my throbbing cock nice and slowly, which I like. I asked her to keep it slow so I could feel her nice tight twat round my hard cock. This also gave me the chance to suck her great tits and grab and stroke her amazing ass.  She proceeded to fuck me good and slow while grinding her clit on me and coming down for some good prolonged kissing. I asked her between kisses what her favourite position is. She replied Doggy. I told her that was mine and I’d be fucking her like that later but not yet.

I turned her over while still fucking her to get into a mish position. I then fucked her in a variety of mish, moving and holding her legs about as I alternated fucking her hard/slow and hard/fast.

As I could feel that my load was getting closer, I spun her legs round. She knew what I was after and obliged by turning over and showing me that superb ass of hers. She let me guide my cock into her which I held in her before really pounding her.  I began to tell her I was glad I’d come all this way to fuck her and that I was about come in her pussy. This increased her volume, which, faked or not, was good work on her part.  Foxy seemed to enjoy this and I carried on a bit after I’d shot my load.

She cleaned me up and I thanked her before grabbing another shower.

Definitely a great way to break my independent WG duck and I certainly want a re-match.

mediumjoe

Good report Don that pretty much summed up my experience.  What a little cracker, but as I said moving to Chesterfield soon. I'm guessing you're going to be an independent punter now. Have never tried a  parlour, just don't think it would be me. Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

For a first effort that's well written.  :thumbsup:

Sounds to me like a great time was had with a cracking lass.  :yahoo:

Offline Don1Domingo

Cheers gents. Having read some great reviews from some seasoned professionals I picked up a few pointers on layout/content.

She really is a cracker. We spoke about her move back to Dronfield/Chesterfield. That Location not a problem but my in laws live that way....thankfully they're usually sleeping off a hangover so should find a suitable time as def wanna see her again.

Gonna be less parlours for me now without a doubt.

Offline BOBBY

Cheers gents. Having read some great reviews from some seasoned professionals I picked up a few pointers on layout/content.

She really is a cracker. We spoke about her move back to Dronfield/Chesterfield. That Location not a problem but my in laws live that way....thankfully they're usually sleeping off a hangover so should find a suitable time as def wanna see her again.

Gonna be less parlours for me now without a doubt.
Chaps, I've seen Foxy today and can agree with the review that she is a great girl, but be warned, she's a bit pissed off about the details of her location being revealed. I think she wanted to people to just refer to the location as Rotherham for her own personal reasons.

Offline Don1Domingo

Point taken. I'll bare that in mind.

Offline mrfishyfoo

...........but be warned, she's a bit pissed off about the details of her location being revealed.

REALLY ?? Be warned !!!!! Ooooh you her knight in shining armour ?? She tell you to put your plastic helmet on and rattle your plastic sword for her ??

I ain't laughed so much in fucking ages. Lasses have been pulling there knickers down in [Removed by admin] for years so what's new about that ?? She ain't the first and she won't be the last.

Yes in hindsight OP has given away a little bit extra that maybe he shouldn't have BUT he ain't told us her address now has he. :unknown:

Offline BOBBY

REALLY ?? Be warned !!!!! Ooooh you her knight in shining armour ?? She tell you to put your plastic helmet on and rattle your plastic sword for her ??

I ain't laughed so much in fucking ages. Lasses have been pulling there knickers down in [Removed by admin] for years so what's new about that ?? She ain't the first and she won't be the last.

Yes in hindsight OP has given away a little bit extra that maybe he shouldn't have BUT he ain't told us her address now has he. :unknown:

Sorry definitely not her night in shining armour, I was just doing the neighbourly thing and letting everyone know what she was saying. Sorry if that bothers you, I thought we were all on here to give other advice and help!

Offline mrfishyfoo

.......I thought we were all on here to give other advice and help!

Exactly my point.  :hi: :hi:

If you think that MrDD is a twat for giving out too much detail about where the pro$$ie is fucking punters then tell him.

I with hindsight think that if he had said "I saw this pro$$ie at her flat in [Removed by admin]" that would of been better.  :thumbsup:

If MrDD agrees then he can report himself for being a twat and ask The Boss to change it !!!!

BUT FFS don't be telling us that the pro$$ie is being a moody cunt because MrDD has been a twat !!  :dash: :dash:

As a punter I don't give a shit if a pro$$ie is being a moody cunt !! Theres plenty enough of them out there that I'll never run of of new ones to fuck.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now if MrDD had handed out her full address which he hasn't then yes that would have been a different ball game.  :unknown: :timeout:

Offline Don1Domingo

I do feel a bad about this, was too much info in hindsight. I have asked admin to take it down but no answer yet. Doubt it will come off and this isn't the only thread that discusses her location.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I do feel a bad about this, was too much info in hindsight. I have asked admin to take it down but no answer yet. Doubt it will come off and this isn't the only thread that discusses her location.

Yeah well it's not as if you outed her EXACT location is it ??  :unknown: :unknown:

You ain't the first to do it and you won't be the last.

Learn from it fella and when you do your next review just think to yourself is it discrete enough.....and if it ain't tone it down.  :thumbsup:

FFS though don't feel bad. It's not fucking worth it.  :drinks:

Offline BOBBY

Sorry if I've stirred it up here, I was just trying to advise us all. That said in reality Foxyroxy  has really not helped herself here by playing on her home turf. She knows people post reviews so she shouldn't be surprised if people post things and I have to say that I know [Removed by admin] reasonably well and I wouldn't have been able to pinpoint her location from the original review. Let's all put this behind us  :)