Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Chelsea of Leeds  (Read 892 times)

11 review(s) for xCheekyxChelseax (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rafa

External Link/Members Only

I paid £ 40 for blow and go incall which happened in the first week of October.

I have seen Chelsea on few occassions so i know what to expect from her. She offers a vanilla GFE service which may not appeal to everyone but i prefer it once in a while as i enjoy her company and IMHO she is gorgeous curvy blonde. This was the first time i have ever had a booking for less than 30min and overall i was satisfied and wont mind doing it again. I had a small window for a punt on saturday evening once finished my business in leeds centre, so i went on to my hotlist on AW and made few calls luckily Chelsea was free for a short booking and the timing suited both of us.

So i found myself knocking on Chelsea apartment within half hour of speaking to her. Once inside i sorted the paperwork and we went to bedroom to get things moving as it was a short booking. I took my jeans off and laid on bed while Chelsea went down on me to give very soft and sensual blowjob. Once i was hard enough i sat on the edge of bed so i can play with her magnificent tits while she was carried on with OWO. Once i could feel the end was near i asked her to finish me with oily wank, so she applied baby oil and carried on with the wank whil i was playing with her tits. Sonn after i exploeded onto her tits which was a very satisfying sight. She then helped me clean up which was follwed by a very brief chat and then i left.

Tallboy2

Thanks forvthe review. I may just go and check this one out.

Offline rafa

Thanks forvthe review. I may just go and check this one out.
Thanks tallboy2 and if you punt often it's worth checking her out. I would say go for half hour option first to see it she floats your boat.