Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly_Lovesit in Bradford  (Read 2897 times)

15 review(s) for Lilly_Lovesit  (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hungrily chewing her way out of my portly podge list comes this particular munchkin. I noticed a review go up recently and thought she's just right for my half hour tontober ramblings. I don't mind a big girl when the mood takes me, as long as she's enthusiastic and clean then I'll happily have a wrestle with her.

Comms.... small email exchange culminating in a swap of phone numbers and a phone natter. She's a decent lass to deal with, all emails/texts/phone calls answered quickly. We had a phone natter but originally couldn't make our schedules match. A subsequent text to arrange a day and time and we're on.

Venue.... decent, clean flat in a Victorian building in a Bradford suburb. Her gaff is tidy enough with plenty of free parking in the area. I parked out of eye shot, more to avoid neighbours linking my motor to a prossies gaff than owt else. The area seemed ok for my day time podge, what the evening turns into I don't know.

Looks..... her pics are fairly accurate, it's certainly her in the pics. She's a big lass though, at the top end of my dress size preference but I found her attractive enough to want a romp with her :D. Her tits ain't huge but a good handful. She's got a bonny face, a smile from ear to ear and friendly down to earth manner. Think of her as a porky goth, that's the best way I could think of describing her ' look'. Her stated age is I'd say more or less accurate. I were  happy enough to lock on and have a sweaty grapple with her, I knew there's a keen podge coming here.

The action....  once I'm buzzed in I'm greeted by this lass wearing a basque, hold ups, heels and a long shaul type of thing (bit like a see through cape).

She's on me, there's only a quick hello then it's straight into tasting my tonsils. Ok thinks I, I've come for an enthusiastic portly podge and its looking like I'm going to get it. Money sorted, I'm dragged off to the bedroom, beyond the point of no return :D

Off comes the cape, basque and heels until she's stood in front of me in just her hold ups, there's a lot to her :D

I get stuck into her, my hands are wandering everywhere until I find her wet pussy and bloody hell, is she wet. I slip a couple of exploratory fingers in, her pussy just gobbles em up.

Onto the bed, more rolling about snogging, she's wanking me, I'm finger bashing her, she's getting more and more squealchy, no lube here, it's all natural.

I'm thinking I'm wanting a lap on that wet rascal, so, I chew and chomp my way down her body until I reach her bald, clean and very pink wet pussy, she's enjoying my four fingers inside and tongue lapping her clit gig, not over the top but enthusiastic.

I'm wanting her to do some sucking now though, with her remaining on her back, I straddle her and feed her my hard little pecker, she's deep throating me with gusto,  I'm liking this, I hold the back of her head and push myself taities deep down her throat, she's gagging, grunting, thrutching and smiling as I fuck her face. I move round as the tears and make stream down her smiling face.

On my back, it's more thrutching and gagging as she controls the rhythm of this delivery of owo. I usually request 69 but health and safety made me think twice, I could see potential problems breathing, besides, I'm only here for half an hour. :D

I'm mindful I'm on a half hour punt, time to move things on. It's podging time, on with the rubber and she's on me in cg, she's a grinder which is ok but she'll not get me off at that, she does say she likes her arse slapping. I tan her arse good and proper whilst she groans and pulls faces as she grinds my cock into her. I did ask her if the slaps were too hard, her answer was "no, no, keep going"

Right, we're on the move, mish next, I get a good firm hold of this strapping lass and get stuck in, she's moaning, gripping, puffing and panting, I've got a fair head of steam up as I pound away at her.

Doggy next, in I go and I'm pumping away at her and giving her arse cheeks a hard slapping for good measure, she says she likes it, it's a good job too, both her arse cheeks are glowing red as fire :D

I stay banging away in doggy, with her pulling all kinds of cum faces back at me and making some right noise, I think the neighbours might know when this lass is getting a seeing to.

I need to pop now though, I request cim and its delivered without hesitation, off I go, none sees the light of day. She spits and dribbles as I collapse onto the bed a sweaty mess.

Bit of a natter and clean up, she's not rushing me out in any way, I instigate my exit and walk back out into the autumn sunshine a drained and chuckling chap.

To sum up.... she's a big, clean, enthusiastic lass that delivers her likes list with some fair old effort. Her pics are accurate and you're in a safe gaff with free parking. If you've got the occasional portly sweet tooth like me, you'll get a good podging with this lass

Would I recommend.... yes, you've got to remember you're meeting a big lass though, her profile states size 18 and its not telling any lies. If you're like me, (I like variety and enthusiasm) then you'll have a good time here. If she's caught your eye and you fancy a go then you'll have a good romp.

Would I return.... yes, maybe not as a regular, but when I have a hunger for a pork chomp then I'll know exactly where to dine.

Offline Paul1738

Great review as ever, CB. I reckon you've got a holiday home over here... You're never away from the place

Offline cueball

Great review as ever, CB. I reckon you've got a holiday home over here... You're never away from the place

:lol: it's not too difficult for me to slip over the border

Offline threechilliman

Sounds like a damn good podge with a strapping Yorkshire last. Well done on another successful raid into Yorkshire territory Cueball.

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me MrCB she's a big girl. Glad you liked her but she ain't for me. :lol: :lol:

As ever a grand review of one of your romps on the right side of the hills.  :hi:

Offline cueball

Fuck me MrCB she's a big girl.

Yes fishy, she's a big girl  :D I have a wide range of likes in age, dress sizes and colour  :D

Offline stevedave

Yes fishy, she's a big girl  :D I have a wide range of likes in age, dress sizes and colour  :D

That's the best way to be I reckon buddy, variety is the spice of life and all that!

Glad you enjoyed her, I had an inkling that you would  :thumbsup:

Offline p3ngu1n

She sounds an enthusiastic punt and you deserve a heavyweight champion belt for it CB! :lol:

What's this "Roman BJ" she refers to in her profile all about then (to those of you who're familiar with the lingo)?  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

variety is the spice of life and all that!

I'd agree, but then I like things spicy!

tcm

Offline cueball

What's this "Roman BJ" she refers to in her profile all about then (to those of you who're familiar with the lingo)?  :unknown:

It's puking up whilst sucking your dick I think.

Didn't do that with me but she certainly takes a face fucking well  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'd agree, but then I like things spicy!

tcm

Ha !! Ha !! I keep looking for a good Indian but nowt takes my fancy on this side of the hills.

Offline cueball

Ha !! Ha !! I keep looking for a good Indian but nowt takes my fancy on this side of the hills.

I thought Bradford was the curry capital of the north?  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I thought Bradford was the curry capital of the north?  :D

Ha !! Ha !! I ain't interested in eating.  :dash: :dash:

Offline GDYork

I've exchanged a couple of emails with Lilly. 
Seems a friendly, chatty fun lady - not yet managed to see her but hope too one day soon?
There's a few pictures of her on the City Sauna website

External Link/Members Only

At least she's open & honest on AW about her curvy figure :)

Offline p3ngu1n

It's puking up whilst sucking your dick I think.

Didn't do that with me but she certainly takes a face fucking well  :D

You didn't fancy a curry from her then CB!?  :lol: :vomit:

Online frankc

Another great review CB, not for me though cos with my back I've been told not to lift heavy loads..glad you enjoyed your self mate.. :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

Another great review CB, not for me though cos with my back I've been told not to lift heavy loads..glad you enjoyed your self mate.. :thumbsup:

:lol: cheers  :lol:

I'm fair, even the big yorkshire girls deserve some lancastrian inside em occasionally  :lol: I think it's a real treat for the yorkshire lasses to meet members of the royal house of Lancaster  :lol: certainly an improvement on the wooly no marks that usually stand on their doorsteps staring at their shoes  :lol:

I think my next cross border raid will have a lynch mob waiting for me  :lol: the whicker man is already constructed :lol:

Just got the dopey dancers to arrange to dance round the fire  :lol:

Online frankc

:lol: cheers  :lol:

I'm fair, even the big yorkshire girls deserve some lancastrian inside em occasionally  :lol: I think it's a real treat for the yorkshire lasses to meet members of the royal house of Lancaster  :lol: certainly an improvement on the wooly no marks that usually stand on their doorsteps staring at their shoes  :lol:

I think my next cross border raid will have a lynch mob waiting for me  :lol: the whicker man is already constructed :lol:

Just got the dopey dancers to arrange to dance round the fire  :lol:

I'm planning to visit  Amazing Victoria soon...I can fit you in the boot of my car if you want mate.... ;)

Offline cueball

I'm planning to visit  Amazing Victoria soon...I can fit you in the boot of my car if you want mate.... ;)

:lol: after my last post, that might be the only way I get across the border unscathed

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: after my last post, that might be the only way I get across the border unscathed

Oh I don't see that as being a problem.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

See there's plenty of opportunity for sharing.

I'll be promoting a lass from your side to honoury Yorkshire quite soon when I fuck her up the ass.  :yahoo: Reckon we might even pass each other as we're sneaking over the border.  :D :D

Offline cueball

Reckon we might even pass each other as we're sneaking over the border.  :D :D

I'm recognise you easily enough, you drive a big flowery van don't you  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 06:24:20 pm by cueball »

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm recognise you easily enough, you drive a big flowery van don't you  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh fuck I've been outed.  :scare: :scare: